Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Is this the smelly ,bad breath rat ,she complained about ,,,hs first name spelled backward is fenjal,,a very expensive grooming product ,shampoo,shower gels ,soaps etc...How ironic !!!
Yes the one who is small in height with funny legs and a funny walk
I know she will be reading here but embarrassed because I called her out .
His bad breath , his disgusting hygiene
How she had to force him day 5/6 into the shower.
I don't care what nationality so person is but who the hell on that alone would be someone .
I cannot tell all this story on here as it's not mine to tell but I have to say
Do not trust her do not trust a word She says..
She plays to her audience
Help her yes but do not ever give her your personal social media etc
She knows who I am
She knows I can provide all lies by her
And she knows threats from her or her family member is like giving a red rag to a bull
At this point she is beyond stupid

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Yes the one who is small in height with funny legs and a funny walk
I know she will be reading here but embarrassed because I called her out .
His bad breath , his disgusting hygiene
How she had to force him day 5/6 into the shower.
I don't care what nationality so person is but who the hell on that alone would be someone .
I cannot tell all this story on here as it's not mine to tell but I have to say
Do not trust her do not trust a word She says..
She plays to her audience
Help her yes but do not ever give her your personal social media etc
She knows who I am
She knows I can provide all lies by her
And she knows threats from her or her family member is like giving a red rag to a bull
At this point she is beyond stupid
He looks short legged that's for sure I had seen the foto Heidi posted here it looks like a part of his legs stayed with his mother after birth. :rolleyes:

I have no problem with you but to be honest I find your story a little hard to digest
I'm sorry but it's true .
Some of your remarks to the crazy pussucatz is really hard to comprehend because for me your fella isn't genuine either
Sorry to be abrupt but this is my thoughts and feeling .

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
I have no problem with you but to be honest I find your story a little hard to digest
I'm sorry but it's true .
Some of your remarks to the crazy pussucatz is really hard to comprehend because for me your fella isn't genuine either
Sorry to be abrupt but this is my thoughts and feeling .
I respect your opinion, but I am confident in my husband's love for me. As I said before, if it turns out I'm wrong - I will be the first to admit it. <3

JGG

Major Ratslayer
I respect your opinion, but I am confident in my husband's love for me. As I said before, if it turns out I'm wrong - I will be the first to admit it. <3
....and we respect your relationship and your right to travel your own journey ....It is of no one's concern to cast mud on something that hasn't happened and likely will never happen. None of us can control the past and we cannot predict the future so if life is good in the present and you are happy....enjoy it to the fullest. So much love and support for you Tutusandfrogs ♡

tutusandfrogs

Major Ratslayer
....and we respect your relationship and your right to travel your own journey ....It is of no one's concern to cast mud on something that hasn't happened and likely will never happen. None of us can control the past and we cannot predict the future so if life is good in the present and you are happy....enjoy it to the fullest. So much love and support for you Tutusandfrogs ♡
Thank you my friend, it means a lot to me. :)

smiley

Major Ratslayer
He told me his friends are laughing at him I said why he said theh have everything from there gf and wife they dont have to begg for money the gf and wife's help there husbands because they love them
And another strange thing when he was on call demanding money I heard his mother in the background shouting so much in fact in was more screaming in Arabic I do not know what she was saying but she was in his bedroom and he shouted back to her I think about 4 times she shouted to hom as he was on call to me she always seem to come into his bedroom and say something to him as he was in call or cam call with me but she hardly spoke to me she never got up to greet me when I visited only the daughter or the other daughter in laws did I found that strange
They dont laugh at him,they laugh at you,bcz you are too stupid to understand the ratty game he play. He is rich bcz of all his victims sending him money etc