Welcome to TLR

Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This is going on for years! My husband was involved far too long in that relationship and I was dragged into this as well automaticly. I didn't know about this website before, after I saw photos of his cousin and his name, I was totally shocked!
But now I’m sure you can put pieces of their puzzled relationship together

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I think I am realised it is no point to get involved between them anymore - it is her life and her decision, we tried to help in every way - it is not working! It is going on and on circles!
Yes I know how that is believe me! So more then likely you came on here to see how rats work because if her relationship with him and found his picture , did you tell her he was here?

smiley

Major Ratslayer
I know that this was only a week but maybe she has tried to talk to her before knowing the truth from here. Some people talk, vent or complain but some may not want help like my rats brother gf I talked to her she knew the truth from him himself she was and is still letting him mentally abuse her if she could get to him I’m sure she would to have him physically abuse her again. She went for counseling but someone posted her about the addiction that is felt with these guys whether it’s abusive or not. So really all you can do is be there for them but with her it got old because she would lie and I personally was fighting my own battle with his amateur rat brother and his ways and lies.... so good luck to both of them
I was talking to Houssem’s girlfriend few months ago. She lied right to my face,She pretend that she didnt know about TLF but in fact she had been a member here for a while. And she still is a member here.She also have more than one facebook account

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
I was talking to Houssem’s girlfriend few months ago. She lied right to my face,She pretend that she didnt know about TLF but in fact she had been a member here for a while. And she still is a member here.She also have more than one facebook account

Please can we stop condemning the victims. We all covered up and possibly lied about our relationships at some point. I denied that I was a member of TLR until I finally got out of the relationship and was well on my way to recovery so I fully understand why people do it.

It's the nature of these manipulative relationships, we become defensive amid all the confusion and we all know that.

I also have more than one FB account, so what? There's a myriad of reasons why

Victim bashing is not acceptable

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I read through the entire thread of this vile ugly rat. His ways and threats to the women is known to all of us as posted with evidence provided by GFTL she helped the fiancee a long time during the on and off relationship with the rat. She knew it all about the other women and still went back to him. It's really sad a woman allowes herself to be under the spell by this rat and certainly the way he treats her this relationship will only end in a big disaster and she will be hurt. I can't wrap my mind around it I want to scream to her that for once she uses her mind and stop investing so much effort in him as he isn't worth her love. He and his family are rats and use her. @Roses when you are reading here you have a long history with this man, he is using you and you allow it again and again. I know it's difficult when you have feelings but what will he do to you when he lives with you 24/7??? Attack you? He is aggressive and he will not rest untill he has what he wants, money and a visa in your country. I wish you strenght and courage to leave him again and finally stay away from him

smiley

Major Ratslayer
Please can we stop condemning the victims. We all covered up and possibly lied about our relationships at some point. I denied that I was a member of TLR until I finally got out of the relationship and was well on my way to recovery so I fully understand why people do it.

It's the nature of these manipulative relationships, we become defensive amid all the confusion and we all know that.

Well,its not my problem anyway.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I read through the entire thread of this vile ugly rat. His ways and threats to the women is known to all of us as posted with evidence provided by GFTL she helped the fiancee a long time during the on and off relationship with the rat. She knew it all about the other women and still went back to him. It's really sad a woman allowes herself to be under the spell by this rat and certainly the way he treats her this relationship will only end in a big disaster and she will be hurt. I can't wrap my mind around it I want to scream to her that for once she uses her mind and stop investing so much effort in him as he isn't worth her love. He and his family are rats and use her. @Roses when you are reading here you have a long history with this man, he is using you and you allow it again and again. I know it's difficult when you have feelings but what will he do to you when he lives with you 24/7??? Attack you? He is aggressive and he will not rest untill he has what he wants, money and a visa in your country. I wish you strenght and courage to leave him again and finally stay away from him
Like mine ...brother gf you can’t tell them anything

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

Just sad they can really do this to a human!!:( man woman whoever it is .. sad

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone is talking like he only had the one victim. A rat this vile no doubt, had at least 2 or 3 on the go at the same. At least.

So you could all be talking about different victims :(

Potentially each negative comment about them is hurting all of them.

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
It’s upsetting when a friend told a lie but in this case, if we look at the big picture, it’s understandable. She didn’t want to admit she went on TLR, even to you, her friend, because she wanted to protect her privacy and didn’t want to be recognized by anyone close to her: family, friends, and most especially, by the rat himself!
As a victim of abuse, she feels ashamed and doesn’t have the strength to stand up for herself. Maybe she felt judged by you or other friends in the past? I’m not saying you did or they did, because I don’t know, but there were posts here that were quite harsh. It’s her right to want to remain anonymous and to not be recognized, even by the people close to her who love her and want to help.

I don’t blame her either if she has more than one account. Same reason: She doesn’t want to be found out. Imagine how angry the rat would be if he knew she came here and talked about him. That’s her prerogative and she tries to protect herself the best she can.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Me and my husband not getting involved in that relationship anymore. She obviously love to be abused and moaning about it. Nothing you can do! Everyone making own choices in life....
Nobody loves to be abused!! (These words made me cringe) She may not realize fully she’s being abused or see the gravity of it, but she doesn’t like what he does to her. No way! Often, victims think all the abuse, the control, the jealousy are signs of love. Others don’t believe it, but they find it difficult to leave. It’s hard to understand but abusers are manipulative and who knows, perhaps she was abused as a child and she thinks this way of being treated is normal.

I understand it’s frustrating for you and your husband to witness that because you care for her and you did a lot to help her and she always returns to her rat. You now don’t know what to say or do because she won’t listen. As you said, it’s her choice. Can’t force her to leave him. This rat has a hold on her and sad as it is, some women accept to be mistreated because they fear to be alone.

We can only hope that she doesn’t marry this piece of garbage. This lockdown is a blessing to her and all the rat victims, even though they don’t see it that way. I hope she still comes here and read stories of former victims and she’ll see for herself there is a way out. You did all you could to rescue her and at this point, only she can get herself out of this bad situation. Meanwhile, she still needs to know that she has good friends who don’t judge her and who have her back.

Last edited:

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
It’s upsetting when a friend told a lie but in this case, if we look at the big picture, it’s understandable. She didn’t want to admit she went on TLR, even to you, her friend, because she wanted to protect her privacy and didn’t want to be recognized by anyone close to her: family, friends, and most especially, by the rat himself!
As a victim of abuse, she feels ashamed and doesn’t have the strength to stand up for herself. Maybe she felt judged by you or other friends in the past? I’m not saying you did or they did, because I don’t know, but there were posts here that were quite harsh. It’s her right to want to remain anonymous and to not be recognized, even by the people close to her who love her and want to help.

I don’t blame her either if she has more than one account. Same reason: She doesn’t want to be found out. Imagine how angry the rat would be if he knew she came here and talked about him. That’s her prerogative and she tries to protect herself the best she can.
Nobody loves to be abused!! (These words made me cringe) She may not realize fully she’s being abused or see the gravity of it, but she doesn’t like what he does to her. No way! Often, victims think all the abuse, the control, the jealousy are signs of love. Others don’t believe it, but they find it difficult to leave. It’s hard to understand but abusers are manipulative and who knows, perhaps she was abused as a child and she thinks this way of being treated is normal.

I understand it’s frustrating for you and your husband to witness that because you care for her and you did a lot to help her and she always returns to her rat. You now don’t know what to say or do because she won’t listen. As you said, it’s her choice. Can’t force her to leave him. This rat has a hold on her and sad as it is, some women accept to be mistreated because they fear to be alone.

We can only hope that she doesn’t marry this piece of garbage. This lockdown is a blessing to her and all the rat victims, even though they don’t see it that way. I hope she still comes here and read stories of former victims and she’ll see for herself there is a way out. You did all you could to rescue her and at this point, only she can get herself out of this bad situation. Meanwhile, she still needs to know that she has good friends who don’t judge her and who have her back.

Thank you SouthernGirl, brilliantly said x

Starlight

Major Ratslayer

We can only hope that she doesn’t marry this piece of garbage. This lockdown is a blessing to her and all the rat victims, even though they don’t see it that way. I hope she still comes here and read stories of former victims and she’ll see for herself there is a way out. You did all you could to rescue her and at this point, only she can get herself out of this bad situation. Meanwhile, she still needs to know that she has good friends who don’t judge her s be extremely careful off this man what iv read about him gives me danger signs

Everyone is talking like he only had the one victim. A rat this vile no doubt, had at least 2 or 3 on the go at the same. At least.

So you could all be talking about different victims :(

Potentially each negative comment about them is hurting all of them.
You just have to be careful off these rats they have many potential victims not just one one day she may come in here and tell her story ,the point is not to pull the victims down ,that's when they see the many things u say about them which may or may not be true dont judge the women but judge the rat !!! This prevents the truth from being told by the woman or women!! ,these rats need to be ashamed and if they have nothing to hide lets here the truth from them why they realy do this and what for lets see if there's any rats that truly feel shame and want to make amends ,I don't think they will be many if at all any rats that feel they should say why !!! Lets see shall we !!!!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You just have to be careful off these rats they have many potential victims not just one one day she may come in here and tell her story ,the point is not to pull the victims down ,that's when they see the many things u say about them which may or may not be true dont judge the women but judge the rat !!! This prevents the truth from being told by the woman or women!! ,these rats need to be ashamed and if they have nothing to hide lets here the truth from them why they realy do this and what for lets see if there's any rats that truly feel shame and want to make amends ,I don't think they will be many if at all any rats that feel they should say why !!! Lets see shall we !!!!
They are lazy so there is probably not a lot of shame felt on their part! If so it’s probably one of their charming lies they really cannot be trusted and they cannot undo what they have done . So.......

Aisha1

Ratslayer
They are lazy so there is probably not a lot of shame felt on their part! If so it’s probably one of their charming lies they really cannot be trusted and they cannot undo what they have done . So.......
You know I was thinking after living in New York/PA area and Houston, very competitive to make a good living. It’s dog eat dog to stay on top and if you are not an ambitious person you are not going to succeed and come out with dream life ( as so many Tunisian men imagine in USA and Europe). Unless you are on welfare then nobody will give you anything, let’s be honest, welfare is something, but it doesn’t buy you an Audi. You need to get out and work hard. Now on the other end here in Tunisia they work, but let’s not say it’s hard. They make their own schedule and come and go as casually as they please, I would say if you can smoke shisha all day it’s very laid back, tell me in USA if you could catch that happen? I don’t think. I think these guys are surprised once they arrive and see everything is not as easy as they thought, but some work, but majority try to pick a woman already established to work while they live like they are used to back in Tunisia.

I'm not a believer

Major Ratslayer
So much to tell on this story but they all reas from the same ratty handbook .
Works at the houda golf , making coffees and pancakes .
Has many many women visiting him all different nationalitys.
Alot of these women know what he is but still send him money , buy gifts and give him money when they are there .
He also had a long term girlfriend who he demanded she marry him and pay for everything but the girlfriend found out about him and has walked away .
His family are in on it totally too , his brother has 2 wives and is suspected of scamming also .
Keep well away from him he's nothing but a scamming prostitute who is looking for a visa whilst juggling many many women
Someone needs to flatten his face like a pancake.Grrrr....

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
You know I was thinking after living in New York/PA area and Houston, very competitive to make a good living. It’s dog eat dog to stay on top and if you are not an ambitious person you are not going to succeed and come out with dream life ( as so many Tunisian men imagine in USA and Europe). Unless you are on welfare then nobody will give you anything, let’s be honest, welfare is something, but it doesn’t buy you an Audi. You need to get out and work hard. Now on the other end here in Tunisia they work, but let’s not say it’s hard. They make their own schedule and come and go as casually as they please, I would say if you can smoke shisha all day it’s very laid back, tell me in USA if you could catch that happen? I don’t think. I think these guys are surprised once they arrive and see everything is not as easy as they thought, but some work, but majority try to pick a woman already established to work while they live like they are used to back in Tunisia.
True, I guess lazy was a little harsh mine would always tell me there are no jobs there. I’m not sure if you needed a high education to get one or not. (A decent job) I was always blamed for the education thing:( but you have to hustle everywhere to have things! In US also! And yes unless you have someone rich and willing to keep you up you have to work! I like many of us have worked all my life. And if you want to start a little business..like mine always mentioned well it takes money to make money

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
You can't either in other countrys smoke sisha all day or sit in coffees scamming and lieing ,yez there are jobs in tunisia well there was before the virus ,construction work is beneath them thats deffo too tireing hurts my body ,but they sit in ciffee all day that is OK!!! The rats would rather work at scamming waiting for their car paid for apartment paid for expenses paid for lots off gifts new phone wtf more do they want!!! But as woman its up to us now to stop this and tell them no !!! greedy selfish morans ,tell me what di women get in return absoulrly Jack shite dirty scheming rats ro cheat to lie to scam is the appitamy off the rats !!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I wish we all had the nerves to to do that because these rats need it so much they act all nice working in the hotels but underneath all that niceness they are vermin abusers and scammers who think God put them on this earth to be studs and to be paid for that no thats no better than a prostitute and to have many women on the go is risking danger to health!!!!!