Houssem lajnef , houda golf hotel skanes . Dirty prositute rat

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Loads more besides them ones . He was always on the want .
Got expensive gifts from her and he would sell them . Rat dad actually has the ring and clothes .
Always wanted , alcohol , aftershave , clothes . Jewellery. You name it he wanted it . Would demand her to change flights ..My guess is because it over lapped with his other victims holiday
I genuinely can’t get my head round them.....what sort of damn things are they? They are certainly not men!! Can you even imagine a man in our countries behaving this way?

I went from this thread to Shyra’s update.....whereby her ex rat wanted her to finance his illegal escape.....these begging pigs just beggar belief!! They have no pride!

Femme Fatale

Inactive
French speakers can you confirm what has been wrote please
This one says something like;

Do not worry even the danger is only for women who will be alone there and it will come from a single person who should not approach and simpatise (sympathize?) with and khamaies (not a French word) c a waiter in the restaurant. No aggression if a woman is alone.

That’s what’s I understood. Lol.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
On the houda golf group
This one is saying it is not a bad hotel, but there are some things that they do not like. One bad apple can can spoil the harvest. Meaning one bad person can spoil this restaurant. One example is the waiter, Im guessing his name is Khmaies, he committed rape and it can turn into a scandal. Something about he loves his country and it could ruin the reputation of the hotel and it’s not good for the tourist or any general. They need to basically get rid of this person I’m assuming.

That’s what I interpret. I can understand French when it’s written or spoken, but cannot speak it or write in French. Hahaha. I pick up languages fast.

smiley

Junior Rat Expert
So much to tell on this story but they all reas from the same ratty handbook .
Works at the houda golf , making coffees and pancakes .
Has many many women visiting him all different nationalitys.
Alot of these women know what he is but still send him money , buy gifts and give him money when they are there .
He also had a long term girlfriend who he demanded she marry him and pay for everything but the girlfriend found out about him and has walked away .
His family are in on it totally too , his brother has 2 wives and is suspected of scamming also .
Keep well away from him he's nothing but a scamming prostitute who is looking for a visa whilst juggling many many women
20191209_195139.jpg20191209_195139.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bubbly

This one says something like;

Do not worry even the danger is only for women who will be alone there and it will come from a single person who should not approach and simpatise (sympathize?) with and khamaies (not a French word) c a waiter in the restaurant. No aggression if a woman is alone.

That’s what’s I understood. Lol.
sympathise as in making friends

Bubbly

Whoever writes in french is also trashy
He just wants to diss the other guy but at the same time talking brown substance about solo female travellers...

dasa

Just see this Post now.....

I know him...........

He was working in the Hotel Houda when we make holiday there. He start fight with algerien Tourist by Breakfast. His Boss send him back to Kitchen (he was before on Buffet station)

Why he start fight with Algerien?

He gives only Woman food and let this Algerien wait and wait.
------

He is a arrogant Kid.....

Lenna

He also hires cars and drives the women round showing them the sites which he is paid for , he also supply the extras .
We see many times on here where 1 flight leaves and another gf comes in , this is constant with him .
He was demanding his gf to change flights constantly because his other women were going .
Some of his other women are married so this is why the women won't speak up
Makes me sick