How can I get rid of a Kairouan rat???

Amira

No matter what rules UK has, it's sad that the marriage is registered automatically in the UK. Just hope that those who are unhappy married to Tunisian men get out of it and that they do not marry again with another Tunisian. Have no faith that No. 2 could be better than No. 1 especially not in Tunisia would have kept me far from Tunisian men if you have bad experience with them

Kenji

Well done, Kenji :)
Don't worry about the length of the post....just keep pouring it all out.....I've written a few novels on here myself :D
Let him divorce you...he can pay. You can find out from his birth certificate.
I have blocked him now and i feel calmer... i think your right I will play the waiting game.. this has put me off marriage!!

Kenji

I am sorry you had to go through with this. I would say if you only married in Tunisia and you never made the marriage legal in UK you can just let it that way and it isn’t important. Then if he wants to divorce you legally in Tunisia, that is his own problem.

Block him everywhere on social media and delete. If you can change the phone nunber then it could be a really good idea to do that.

I know it is not easy when we stand in the middle of the all. I am also there just now. But it is hard. I am trying to focus on seeing friends, family, getting out and doing things I like and being with my children. Maybe that could also help you on this difficult time? I also find that talking to somebody, getting it all out, it couls be here on tlr, with a friend or family member or/and with a therapist, helps a lot. There more we tell our story, the more we pricess it, the more power it looses and it becomes just that, a story. It will get better and you deserve much more.

But you already left and that is the biggest step and it shows strength. I also feel a bit stupid to have fallen for it afterwards but there is nothing stupid about being vulnerable, in love and loving with an open heart. That is a gift, we just have to protect ourselves. But we are far better off than them. They can never change and will always be stuck in their miserable fake worlds with no real love or true emotions or bonds.

Kenji

Thank you... without this website i would have never known he was lying.. his family were all part of the show. This week he told me his dead motber came to his dream and tied our hands together so we must be together. That is so shady. I felt nothing to be honest.

Kenji

I'm going through this and I'm not allowing him to say I was immoral and abandoned him.
So I had a lawyer write I did not agree and stated my reason. Yes my documents are legal in the U.K. from tunis. If they not legal you wouldn't need a divorce from uk.

Kenji

I will get a will drawn up. I was only given option of splitting everything. I will wait 6 months and check if he divorced me. I will not spend one more dinar! I even had to pay for his tooth to be removed in september and he took 450 dinars as he said he needed x ray at hospital as wisdom tooth. I hope he rots in hell. Karma is a bitch!!!

Mango Chutney

I will get a will drawn up. I was only given option of splitting everything. I will wait 6 months and check if he divorced me. I will not spend one more dinar! I even had to pay for his tooth to be removed in september and he took 450 dinars as he said he needed x ray at hospital as wisdom tooth. I hope he rots in hell. Karma is a bitch!!!
The will is a good idea.....though I don't understand why you were only given the option to split.....the conniving shites! :Evil:
The tooth is regular rat, and one we hear time and again :rolleyes: They really need to change their scamming lies.....they're all the same.
I am so angry at myself.. i cannot believe i got caught by a rat
Well.....we mostly all got caught too.....nobody is safe from these greedy predators.
Focus your anger....be angry with him, not yourself.

Mystery

It's better to cover yourself, I hope you become strong and each time he message you block block

Laura2014

Thank you... without this website i would have never known he was lying.. his family were all part of the show. This week he told me his dead motber came to his dream and tied our hands together so we must be together. That is so shady. I felt nothing to be honest.
Is she actually dead? We have had an amazing number of actual resurrections from the dead here. Unless I saw the actual body then I wouldn’t believe anyone had died. She may well have been hiding in a cupboard while you were there.

Oh and tying your hands together, this would have been tying you up so you couldn’t leave!

Mystery

Is she actually dead? We have had an amazing number of actual resurrections from the dead here. Unless I saw the actual body then I wouldn’t believe anyone had died. She may well have been hiding in a cupboard while you were there.

Oh and tying your hands together, this would have been tying you up so you couldn’t leave!
Haha laura2014 that cracked me up.

Amira

It's boring to be single but we do not have a partner at all costs. Perhaps best to set limits if you meet a new partner but it's not easy to know what is said about you if you do not understand the language would have been skeptical to find me a partner from a poor country because I'm almost sure that over half of both men and women marrying other nations have something they want to achieve. Cute words are one thing but the actions are another thing.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Not yet. She has her own business so seems ok. My rat and her hated each other
Hello Kenji, even it looks like chaos you’re actually moving forward, out for good from him and his fake world. It’s normal you feel angry, thankfully you do not feel love wich guarantees you can’t be pulled back. Certainly best advice is no contact, was wondering if you need to investigate something if your soon to be sister in law could help, if he already divorced you or the proper procedure for you to follow avoiding the most to see the rat again. Xx

Kenji

No matter what rules UK has, it's sad that the marriage is registered automatically in the UK. Just hope that those who are unhappy married to Tunisian men get out of it and that they do not marry again with another Tunisian. Have no faith that No. 2 could be better than No. 1 especially not in Tunisia would have kept me far from Tunisian men if you have bad experience with them

Top Bottom