How can I get rid of a Kairouan rat???

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Kenji, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Kenji

Kenji Member

She would help me.. I was still begging for divorce this week so it is too soon and he will have hope and it will take a while for him to realise. I truly have no love, not for a long time. The feeling was I was stuck with this leech and I was afraid to block as I wanted to know where he was for divorce but now I know I do not need to be in contact to find out if I am divorced.

Beverley, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Kenji

Kenji Member

Yes, I did not realise a sheep was so expensive!! I have no love for him and now I understand more about divorce I will never unblock him! They cannot get a visa if we do not sponsor them can they?

AmberHeart likes this.
  3. Kenji

Kenji Member

I am so sorry this happened to you. I know this feeling and when you are alone you have no options left. I cried during and after signing and you cannot run you are like a lamb to the slaughter. I have argues with him so much about him thinking I am a bank, he says he is poor, I said no, you are greedy! If you think I will work hard and have to pay for you for the rest of my life think again!

smiley, Beverley, Brasilgirl and 5 others like this.
  4. Kenji

Kenji Member

How do I report him as will do it..

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  5. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Not a hope. Jobless, uneducated, no financial resources, I’ve got more chance of becoming president there than he has of getting out.

7. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

This death thing works pretty well also for the other side. Why not ! It is an excellent idea for all mothers and fathers to protect their offspring from rats.I heard once that a very persistent rat was trying to marry a young Swedish girl , just 23 . He already had a w h i t e suit with a pink bow tie ready for himself when the mother of the girl called him and crying bitterly informed him of the tragic and unexpected death of her daughter who died in a car crash in her home town , saving her from rat hell. Meanwhile the girl had all her social media accounts suspended and phone number changed. Excellent job!

Arkady, Liona, AmberHeart and 4 others like this.
  8. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

It’s good to take a break from Social Media. If you do want to have an account again you can alter your settings and block him in advance and any of his family members or friends. As long as you use a different email or phone to sign up and maybe use a nickname instead of your real name then it should be ok. I don’t think we should have to stop contacting friends just to avoid them. Even with messenger you can vet messages and delete them without accepting them. As long as all your posts are customised or set to private and no one can tag you without your permission you can still enjoy your social media.

9. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Hello ! I have just read your post which has really touched me because it is so honest and transparent. The members here have all given good advice but I also think that if you want to avoid any additional expenses connected with legal advice you might contact the Tunisian embassy/consulate in the UK by calling them or sending them an email or registered letter with all the questions. They should know the answers.Take care and keep strong! It will soon end and it will sent you a shiver down your spine when you recollect it one day! Lucky escape ! Please do not call yourself stupid because you are not ! You are a warm and trusting person who fell into a rat trap but clever enough to open the cage like Squeak the little mouse. You have saved your cheese !!![​IMG]

Beverley, Heidi, magic and 7 others like this.
  10. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

11. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Mystery and Eelleennaa like this.
  12. Eelleennaa

Eelleennaa Well-Known Member

AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  13. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Send the papers straight to England without informing you about it? So you got shock when you came to back to England ?No try to get Your divorce without going to Tunisia it is not ok to stay face to face With Your ex

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  14. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member