How can I keep a Tunisian man satisfied?

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Ratty batty, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Ratty batty

Ratty batty Member

Will I have to learn to speak Arabic, belly dance and cook Tunisian food ?

2. MH007

MH007 Moderator Staff Member

No love you carry on doing what you do best - as long as you have a large credit card :)

3. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Ratty Batty, I'm not the moderator here, but please STOP starting threads about these topic, necause NOBODY is interested in!! :mad:
    If you are a rat lover, it's YOUR BUSINESS, nobody is interested in your sexual life! But please get your purse ready with so much money, because they don't sex free of charge!

4. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

How can you keep a Tunisian man satisfied?

Get him a laptop, iPhone, Airmax trainers, some expensive designer clothes, pay his rent and living expenses (they hate to work), support his family, pay medical expenses for him, his brothers, sisters, parents, aunts, uncles, cousins, neighbours, 'ditto' to buy them all out of the army, throw in a wide screen TV, some spare cash to impress his friends, a moped and/or car, cover the cost of building his house so he can marry his cousin and, oh, cover the cost of their wedding - that should keep him satisfied for a week or two :D

magic, Liona, Tasmin and 26 others like this.
  5. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Big Like.jpg

THIS IS THE KEY, nothing else!!!! :D

Tasmin, Aquagirl007, ExNorway and 2 others like this.
  6. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

Ratty batty
    barra nayek

7. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

what tnp.waaw you say bad bad bad thing,from where did you know that :p

8. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

It is a bad bad thing to say but if Batty ratty won't go to the veterinarian he/she/it deserves it :whistle:

ExNorway and Filfil like this.
  9. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhok than i m sure batty ratty prefer what the n professor said,she /he like that better:D

ExNorway and Big Bang Theory like this.
  10. ToTo10900

ToTo10900 Member

:eek:
    Malla mostawayat .
    demand from Filfil to convert for you .

beznessbitch and ExNorway like this.
  11. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

so let talk about your standard and niveau!

ExNorway likes this.
  12. the nutty professor

the nutty professor Bad Teacher

I don't require filfil to "convert" for me, i think you mean "translate".
    anyway, my husband just read these posts and he isn't very happy.
    did i mention he is in tunisia at the moment? I wonder if he is near you?

ExNorway likes this.
  13. ToTo10900

ToTo10900 Member

Ahh haka mostawa mta3ek enti.Dsl wlh ena 4alet nahki m3ak .

14. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

اذا اتتك مذمتي من ناقص فهي شهادة لي بانني كامل
    hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alien likes this.
  15. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

so tato what is your standard ,ill ll tell you the lowest.and i know you are wrong to talk to me.you did bring that to you hhhhhhh.

16. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

"when my defamation come from a mean,so that is a testimony to me that im perfect" its an arabic saying

Simple Tunisian and Alien like this.
  17. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

It's incredible for me how can you read these letters in this size too! :Geek: :D I can't see anything, only "waves" and "maggots". And some dots...:p;) But all fo them seem to be the same for me :eek: xx

18. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

i can write and read in 4 langauges,alien

Alien likes this.
  19. أبو الطيب المتنبي وما أدراك

20. There is no standard recipe, simply because Tunisian men are different although - of course - many ladies here enjoying bragging about their precious finding that they all are the same.
    Sorry to say this, but it seems to me, that most of you have been stumbling upon poor uneducated villagers who have no ambition or goal in life, except getting rich without working. Thus, they do what they did as rats...

I would suggest being a reliable partner, good food, and a warm relation with his family (especially his parents).
    Sex life isn't really that much of a crucial issue for a big portion of Tunisian men (myself excluded) due to the decreasing fertility that nobody talks about although it's out there.

21. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

yes i know and you know also that he says:

لا بقومي شُرّفت بل شُرّفوا بي ... وبنفسي فخرت لا بجدودي

“I was never honored by my folk but they did * and I am proud of myself not of my ancestors

Simple Tunisian likes this.
  22. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

You are wrong! Many of us had educated Tunisian boyfriends/husbands who had university or college degrees, and objectives about their life. And yet, those men has been being RATS!!!!

23. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

simple tunisian,
    1we never say that all tunisan men are rats or bad but there is a lot.
    2 the most women here are already married to tunisan men.and they are happy .but they write about their previous experience.to make women aware about this rats things.
    3- i hate really someome who try to hide the truth,and say oh every thing in tunisa is perfect or even ok it is not ok ,if someone want to change something at least he /she must write about it and cover what is hidden,if we never talk about many bad things .nothing will ever be better.
    we have big problems in tunisia .most people are corrupt .most people will not get a job only you pay for that.most people will not have a job because the employment rate is very high,many men are using women just for their benifit,i know there is a lot of people who dont believe somthing like that but it true.you know, last time im talking with father ,he told me,there is a man he take 20 thousand euro from a woman and go away,i told him there are many men who do that ,he was shocked and he answer me :" i wish this man died in accident and never see another day . what the poor woman will do".?
    you know the sexual violence in tunisia against women is also very high look here.

http://www.fidh.org/en/north-africa...in-tunisia-from-denial-to-dawning-recognition

when you say tunisia is ok and try to protect her so do it but not with talking but try to help. when i walk here in the street ,they are very clean,i feel sad and hurt and i wish that tunisa is also like here not like that :
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Selfi-Poubella-نظف-تونس/553959011383422
    4-you know that half of the Country s 25.000 prisoners are detained on drug charges.
    5 you know that rape in increasing in tunisa and if someone talk about it their excuse is they cant control themselves.
    So tell me you want me to say more because if i will continue i will not stop writing.i think its enough,and if you are proud of all that so be it but stop giving others people the Guilt.i just found that not fair

24. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

Amen to that Filfil!
    As long as Tunisians only use their heads to cover up what's going (sometimes very) wrong in the country, nothing will change. There are so much possibilities for a good life in Tunisia, but because of bad governments and dishonest pocket-filling on all levels, the country goes down. And yet most Tunisians want to live in denial...why? Because hyocrisy is so embedded in daily life and education, as a result the whole society goes down...

25. Filfil

Filfil Well-Known Member

i know that some people try to do better but like we say one hand can not clap alone

N. Amany, Npk, MissMetal and 3 others like this.