How can I keep a Tunisian man satisfied?

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Ratty batty, Aug 11, 2014.

1. N. Amany

N. Amany Well-Known Member

How can I keep a Tunisian man satisfied? i never seen one satisfied thats news to me lol

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  2. Laurence

Laurence Well-Known Member

I do know lots of hard working, satisfied tunisian men here, my husband included. They count on themselves though to reach somthing they want in life...

kissya86wakemeup, Alien and Heidi like this.
  3. N. Amany

N. Amany Well-Known Member

yes i know a handful too and really i know you know that you are lucky then . İ really just know few who say hamdullah and be happy ...usually they want more and the sky is the limit in their greedy ways ...but of course their are good people:thumbsup:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2014
    Alien likes this.
  4. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

The term 'I changed so much to suit him but I was never good enough' Is one I hear time and again. The problem is that nothing would have been good enough because what he wanted/expected from the relationship was completely different to what you wanted/expected from the relationship.

What he wanted/wants is (in order of importance):

1) Visa
    2) Money
    3) Gifts
    4) Control
    5) Sex.

(and for a lot of them the sex isn't important if they get the other 4 - it's just something they use to get what they want - if you're sexually attractive to them that's just a bonus because it makes their job easier, which is convincing you that you are in a genuine relationship so that they get their payment - 1 to 4 above).

The only way you could have made him happy is to give him those 4 things - he would then be happy because he found a useful commodity - you - because in his eyes that's all you are.

So if your wondering why you were never good enough no matter how hard you tried, remember that he lied to you and made you believe it was about something else, if he had been honest from the start you would have had a choice and wouldn't now be feeling that you weren't good enough.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    Mango Chutney, marilyna, Fern and 6 others like this.
  5. Browning

Browning Well-Known Member

Absolutely agree!!! My rat is now a qualified sport's teacher in Qatar! He was a sport's coach when I was with him..it's really wind's me up when member's come on here insulting us with their silly comments.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
    Alien likes this.