How can I search this guy?

Livia

hello everyone

i'm new to this forum. and i'm asking how can i do an online search on a Tunisian guy for my friend? i've read a few threads on here where some ladies were able to find the guy (or his profile) on several different social media sites. my friend knows his name but he doesn't come up at all on google or anywhere else...

thanks all

Jane

hello everyone

i'm new to this forum. and i'm asking how can i do an online search on a Tunisian guy for my friend? i've read a few threads on here where some ladies were able to find the guy (or his profile) on several different social media sites. my friend knows his name but he doesn't come up at all on google or anywhere else...

thanks all
Start by giving his name ( or initials at least) on here and someone may recognise him

Reactions: JGG

JGG

Start by giving his name ( or initials at least) on here and someone may recognise him
His name or initials are good....if you feel uncomfortable giving his name private message works good too

Livia

hi Judithlyn
i really want to post his fb name & location on here but my friend doesn't want to because he knows about this site.

Livia

@Bubbly

We're only judging/assuming based on what he said. he never mentioned this site directly, but kept saying he wasn't like other 'Tunisian guys on social media'. but my friend blocked him on fb & cut him loose, especially after finding this site & knowing the truth behind all this 'bezness'

i think he told her he's unemployed but his sister works & he lives off her lol

edit: he said he's from Ariana

Last edited:

Amira

Rat Expert
hi Judithlyn
i really want to post his fb name & location on here but my friend doesn't want to because he knows about this site.
If he knows about Tunisian love rat then it goes without saying that you should be very careful. Why should a good Tunisian man know about Tunisian love rat?