How many Tunisian men think

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Nah this is the circus...
I guess they met on the job. First time I see View attachment 53311 on her fb is July 26, 2018

View attachment 53312 View attachment 53313

Remember, Shelly made him go to school and he is a barber now, or as Mehdi likes to say "a barbar" :whistle:

View attachment 53314

View attachment 53315 :Evil:
this woman typical rat pose showing off her bracelets and watch :Evil: darling, stolen money turns into tears. Enjoy your presents.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Daniel Klein, sweetie....Daniel Klein!
You’ve gotta get with the times!
Remember, in our countries, we are old fashioned because we don’t dress like Tunisians....heard that one straight from the rats mouth :D
LMAO. They are delusional. Many of us don't even care for designer. I rather buy an all expense paid for cruise, vacation than to buy a designer bag or things. I saw a 100 euro Valentino bag in Amsterdam. It was on sale, 70% off. Those purses start at $600 in my country. I could have gotten 2 or 3 of them. I decided to go book a weekend trip to Prague instead. I pay for experiences, not material things. They are so funny.

Daniel Klein? Lol. The local Tunisian seamstress may be more of quality than that brown substance.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Daniel Klein? Lol. The local Tunisian seamstress may be more of quality than that brown substance.
You do not know about Daniel Klein? Girl....you’re missing out on all the fun...I will find you the link :D

I also couldn’t give a crap about designer stuff....I much prefer hippy stuff off markets, or just random clothes, but hey.... that’s apparently because I’m old fashioned :D

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Daniel Klein, sweetie....Daniel Klein!
You’ve gotta get with the times!
Remember, in our countries, we are old fashioned because we don’t dress like Tunisians....heard that one straight from the rats mouth :D
OMG! I don’t even know of any Tunisian designers. Unless they call knock offs designer. Sheesh. Some of them dress like they don’t know how to fit their clothes. Short pants and tight shirts. At least my rat looked normal-ish.

Epiphany

Junior Rat Expert
LMAO. They are delusional. Many of us don't even care for designer. I rather buy an all expense paid for cruise, vacation than to buy a designer bag or things. I saw a 100 euro Valentino bag in Amsterdam. It was on sale, 70% off. Those purses start at $600 in my country. I could have gotten 2 or 3 of them. I decided to go book a weekend trip to Prague instead. I pay for experiences, not material things. They are so funny.

I'm kind of the same except that i'm oblivious about designers, don't have a clue. I don't wear designer anything, so I know that would be a problem for a rat since that's the only thing they crave. I'm a thrift store, antique loving old fashion gal....hmm come to think of it...maybe all of this would have made a great rat repellent then :Geek:

Femme Fatale

Inactive
Those are nice phones! I want one. They have great cameras. Way better than an iPhone.
Agreed! I love them but no carrier in USA has them. But they ain't nice if you pocket book broke. Hehe. Thats why I said they are the iPhones of Tunisia. Very expensive, nice phones. But the rat normally doesn't pay for them.

If my phone cost $800.00 and my savings account says, $0.00, my priorities are all jacked up. Thats most greedy rats though. Got a Huawei phone, but living with mama and daddy, scamming victims. What a shame.

My rat bought a phone seem like every 3 weeks. But was sharing a room with his little brother. Like ummm, you're 29, ummm dont you think you should save that money is what Id ask.

F

Former Member 4