How many Tunisian men think

Thankyou smiley!!
you have no idea who iam. i am very different from you...i can say what i want i have a brain and i am not into the frustated females om here/s on here..if u write on here for ever that makes u important what a joke..lol people that write on here forever are ver y sad lacking in your life..but way to go

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
who the hell do u think u are speaking to... is this a school do u have degrees or just bitterness
No idea who I'm speaking to but obviously a very rude person.

Please read the terms and conditions that you agreed to when you joined.

I have every right to edit/delete any posts without reason.

I edited your post as I saw fit.

Please refrain from childish name calling that can cause offence.

MH (Staff Member)

I have edited the post.

MH x
I have no idea who u are, nor am I interested. I can call anyone i like what I want.she has been nothing but mean to me the whole time.. I am not interested in a frustrated ugly women who are bitter...god help you all...I got marrried last week..and im so n love

Sahara

after reading the comments from her I would say it’s her that’s bitter good luck with the rat that is going to destroy your life these women on here are going by experience of the destruction the love rats cause.
Some people on here accept it as advice where some just see it as an attack if you open your eyes like so many other woman should then you would realise these women including myself are here for support if needed

smiley

Junior Rat Expert
you have no idea who iam. i am very different from you...i can say what i want i have a brain and i am not into the frustated females om here/s on here..if u write on here for ever that makes u important what a joke..lol people that write on here forever are ver y sad lacking in your life..but way to go
If i dont know who you are,how can you say you are very different?.What are you doing here at the first place?
The one who need to open eyes,is you,so maybe you should not be here...