How many Tunisian men think

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I don't believe a word of it, I'm afraid. Ain't no way she could work as an English professor without also having a reasonable grasp of either French or Arabic too.
There are loads of Tunisian people fluent in Arabic, French and English that could do that job.
With unemployment being so incredibly poor, there's no way a job like that would be given to an American, above and beyond a Tunisian. As we all know, Tunisia will never give a job to a foreigner if one of their own could do it...they put their own people first.
Maybe she goes in and plays with the kids on a voluntary basis....but ain't no way a child minder from America suddenly became a Tunisian to English professor abroad!

Regards to his combi hairdressing and culinary skills....I once set my hair on fire whilst cooking on a hob...almost the same job! My hair was certainly shorter, but omg.......THE SMELL!! :sick:

Amira

Do not think she's getting well in Tunisia under their rules and living in a Muslim country is not easy when born and raised in the West. How can she get a job there when she does not speak Arabic. She may be able to get a shop job but such poor pay does not think they earn more than 200 dinars a month that can not afford spending and if they do not like western women, it's not easy for her to get Tunisian girlfriends. She only comes in contact with other Foreigns and a man who is Control every thing for a life ! Katastrofe if you ask me

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Like I wrote before, we'll be here for you in times of trouble or if you have any questions.
May I remind you, that you came to TLR on your own free will :)
Tunisian Love Rats is a rat forum and you came to the right place. You'll find that out when View attachment 38267
I’ve seen Shelly mentioned here a couple of times in the last few days. I’ve often wondered how things turned out with Medi? Are they still together? Just wondering as Shelly was so sure he was the real deal.

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
Well if he has moved on with someone else let’s hope Shelly saw the light and got out of Tunisia super fast before she got terribly hurt or worse, financially broke.

I remember how in love she was with him and how 100% certain she was. Hopefully she got away before he could hurt her.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Hopefully she got away before he could hurt her.
She did, but no doubt AFTER a lot of emotional (and probably financial) damage had occurred.
Well I hope her so called friends, aka enablers, are there for her now, as we were at the start.

I absolutely CANNOT get my head round rat survivors actively encouraging another woman to walk into the same destruction.
I mean seriously, what is this? Why would you wish to see another woman destroyed the same way you were? Why would you not beg, cry, advise, scream....do everything in your power to save her from your hell?
I do this for strangers, the majority of us members do....so I would certainly do it for a friend!

Shelly, wherever you are, whatever you are doing....never, ever feel embarrassed to come here for support. At some point, we all believed our man was different, we were all Amiga.....so there is no judgement here, and no offense taken at your anger.
I know that in that first fake year with Houssem, I would have felt the same as you did.....ain't no way on earth I would have believed he was a rat :eek:

I would love to see you back here, Shelly....not for details, but to see you getting the laughter and support I received in abundance, after the rat I loved destroyed me.

Femme Fatale

She did, but no doubt AFTER a lot of emotional (and probably financial) damage had occurred.
Well I hope her so called friends, aka enablers, are there for her now, as we were at the start.

I absolutely CANNOT get my head round rat survivors actively encouraging another woman to walk into the same destruction.
I mean seriously, what is this? Why would you wish to see another woman destroyed the same way you were? Why would you not beg, cry, advise, scream....do everything in your power to save her from your hell?
I do this for strangers, the majority of us members do....so I would certainly do it for a friend!

Shelly, wherever you are, whatever you are doing....never, ever feel embarrassed to come here for support. At some point, we all believed our man was different, we were all Amiga.....so there is no judgement here, and no offense taken at your anger.
I know that in that first fake year with Houssem, I would have felt the same as you did.....ain't no way on earth I would have believed he was a rat :eek:

I would love to see you back here, Shelly....not for details, but to see you getting the laughter and support I received in abundance, after the rat I loved destroyed me.

Great post Mango! She most definitely is welcome back and we will be here for her no matter what. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I was fooled by 2 rats, so I can understand all to well how embarrassing it can be. One came in after fishing me and I actually thought he was my friend first. I didn't want to believe he was capable of being a rat. He was just like Mehdi and many other rats, sweet as pie at first. So i understand her.

As for her friends, this is why we cant take our foot off their necks. Apply pressure when the mask come off. They are just as narcissistic as these rats. They come here and try to use reverse psychology on us and make it seem like we are bullies. As if. No, what they see is passion and drive. We are in this fight, fighting against all odds. Many of us have moved on & gotten new men, married and are living our best life. But that doesnt mean we still cant fight the good fight. You wear abuse like a piece of clothing for the rest of your life, you find ways to cope, but it never leave.

I find solace in knowing we are advocating for future victims, stubborn victims, and even groupie victims. We are not bitter, we are warriors. Slaying one rat at a time.

Top Bottom