How many Tunisian men think

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by khaled91, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

She did, but no doubt AFTER a lot of emotional (and probably financial) damage had occurred.
    Well I hope her so called friends, aka enablers, are there for her now, as we were at the start.

I absolutely CANNOT get my head round rat survivors actively encouraging another woman to walk into the same destruction.
    I mean seriously, what is this? Why would you wish to see another woman destroyed the same way you were? Why would you not beg, cry, advise, scream....do everything in your power to save her from your hell?
    I do this for strangers, the majority of us members do....so I would certainly do it for a friend!

Shelly, wherever you are, whatever you are doing....never, ever feel embarrassed to come here for support. At some point, we all believed our man was different, we were all Amiga.....so there is no judgement here, and no offense taken at your anger.
    I know that in that first fake year with Houssem, I would have felt the same as you did.....ain't no way on earth I would have believed he was a rat :eek:

I would love to see you back here, Shelly....not for details, but to see you getting the laughter and support I received in abundance, after the rat I loved destroyed me.

2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

55f9d9662f098_group-hug(1).gif

3. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

Great post Mango! She most definitely is welcome back and we will be here for her no matter what. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I was fooled by 2 rats, so I can understand all to well how embarrassing it can be. One came in after fishing me and I actually thought he was my friend first. I didn't want to believe he was capable of being a rat. He was just like Mehdi and many other rats, sweet as pie at first. So i understand her.

As for her friends, this is why we cant take our foot off their necks. Apply pressure when the mask come off. They are just as narcissistic as these rats. They come here and try to use reverse psychology on us and make it seem like we are bullies. As if. No, what they see is passion and drive. We are in this fight, fighting against all odds. Many of us have moved on & gotten new men, married and are living our best life. But that doesnt mean we still cant fight the good fight. You wear abuse like a piece of clothing for the rest of your life, you find ways to cope, but it never leave.

I find solace in knowing we are advocating for future victims, stubborn victims, and even groupie victims. We are not bitter, we are warriors. Slaying one rat at a time.

Apples, Meis, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  4. Cydney

Cydney Well-Known Member

Mmclean was not being a horrible friend. She simply realized that NOTHING was getting through. She wished the best for her and advised her to have a plan for when things didnt work out. I am sure that she was more likely to have at least been open to receiving Mccleans advice of caution than to take the advice from those who were so strongly and directly challenging what she "knew" to be true.

5. RatSnatcher

My opinion based on what I and many others read and it wont change. Thank you for your commentary. Im agreeing to disagree. You, nor me will keep talking about mmclean. I said what I said. What we gone do is steer this topic back to making sure the victim is good. ;)

6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

From reading here all I can see is that she is back in the USA, there could be many reasons for this. I only raised it because I saw her name had been mentioned a couple of times and wondered why? Best to not assume anything unless Shelly tells us different.

7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Yes, and here is one

50766536_398603214209479_5735336805515919360_n.jpg

Apples, Masha, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Bastard :Evil:
    And her, the woman that pimped him out....how dare she sit there looking all prim and proper....whilst with somebody else's husband :Evil:

9. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

That must be a very hard photo to see, whatever the reason. They certainly look like a couple. Is it a recent photo?

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  11. mmclean38

mmclean38 Well-Known Member

Well if she does ever decide to come back . That is not going to be a nice picture for to have to see.

12. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Mary, mary quite contrary...:whistle:

AmberHeart and juicyfruit like this.
  13. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

I bet the rat doesn’t regret at all. No shame, not sorry... he is smiling proud. That’s his true self.

Apples, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

I have no doubt she's already seen it, probably shed many a tear over it, but that hoe deserves her face here, there is no way she is fresh on the scene, she would have been involved all along....and this rat has not been discreet.
    She pimped her prostitute out, hurting Shelly and not even caring....as long as gifts came her way :Evil:

In my mind, every time one of these pimps is identified, her ugly mug should decorate the forum too....as she is also complicit in the bezness scam.

I hope Shelly kept her wallet closed, and this hoe does not benefit from Shelly's years of hard work.
    Look at her, just sat there looking like an innocent virgin :Evil:
    The only innocent person in this triangle is Shelly....because her intentions were honest and loving from the start, but the pimp and her prostitute in that pic....they both EARNED their place here :Evil:
    Don't you just wanna kick that fat, hairy face down a street or two. Piece of trash :mad:

Apples, Snuggle, Heidi and 4 others like this.
  15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

How do you know that? I believe her own avatar picture here is not a nice picture for her to see.

Unbenannt.JPG125ä.JPG

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  16. RatSnatcher

She wouldn't have to have left or even came back if you would've at least attempted to encourage her to think before she leaped. You were so focused on these women trying to get her to see her own demise while pointing the finger at them. Im not going to sugar coat anything for you. This is real life lady and there are consequences. This stuff can turn deadly at any second. Not everyone has the mental ability to be strong. I had one member (wont name her) to tell me one of the ladies her rat dealt with committed suicide over him. She knew my rat.

This page is NOT about supporting women who are married to Tunisian men, im sure they have support, nor does it in any way suggest all Tunisan men are rats. This page is for RATS. For those who have been exposed to one. Based on Shellys own admission of their love life, all signs pointed to rat. She was warned. And it actually pissed me off that they are not together because her heart was so pure and she was happy. But you and the likes of you, sat right here and decided that it was best to deflect because she was YOUR friend. You truly neeed to have a come to Jesus moment with yourself (or whomever you believe in) before you decide to help another victim. I don't know what you're used to, but I don't like a "Yes" friend. You made the statement according to your friend, "if things dont work out." You knew, youve been bitten by a rat before. So you knew the odds were stacked against Shelly. Now she may very well be out there living her best life right now and I would be overjoyed to hear that. But it would behoove you to stop being a "yes" friend, always going on the defensive when someone points out the obvious. Either you here to help victims with rats or not. Its just that simple. Youre a major distraction when people are trying to be warned. The truth is uncomfortable and it can be harsh, but it is necessary. You need to stop doing that. And stop thinking because we are being truthful and stating the obvious based on what the victims tell us, is a sign of us not wanting to see people happy. Im in a loving relationship and I for one love to see all women happy. So the next time you want to scoot in here and sugarcoat the truth, you need to think. Really. And don't say you dont, its written in black and white, unless im going blind.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    Tiger, Brasilgirl, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It looks like this rat's brains melted into his chin.

AmberHeart likes this.
  18. AmberHeart

Sweet mentality... first of all I wasn’t looking for a man, he targeted me, after love bombing I decided to give a chance, few years deifference and he isn’t sexy at all. He is not the man that attracts by his looks, for sure it’s the silver tongue. Wich will turn into shithole after not achieving what he wants.
    Secondly no one says all Tunisian men are the same, we are exclusively speaking about rats and telling facts to warn other victims that are being chased online and at the touristic sites. Boy you have to understand no one wants to rent a husband for a short term, if we plan marriage is thinking of a lifelong relationship.
    Third point, I’m not a drinker nor a nightclub hopper but even if I was into it, RATS are the ones who are chasing after us!! They are interested in all benefits they can get, that’s what makes them rats duh! They are not having a relationship they are selling themselves, they jump from one victim to the next one in no time or they held several relationships at the same time. While victims are having a monogamous relationship having in mind and heart it’s genuine. I can swear no one would marry a male prostitute nor invest their savings on one. So don’t complain about all Tunisian men being set into the same bucket when you are also stating all women are being sex tourists wich is a lie or that all of us have unacceptable way of life. It’s a lie. We are targeted.

Apples, juicyfruit, Masha and 5 others like this.
  19. AmberHeart

Yep. This reinforce the thread’s title. “How many Tunisian men think” :thumbsup:

20. AmberHeart

Gotta love this girl!

21. Mango Chutney

No.....it turns out he WAS Vict....he outed himself, she was another of his personalities :eek:

22. AmberHeart

Mmmm same as good old chap making several profiles just to vent their rudeness

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  23. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

These Tunisian rats are really loose cannons... they have no idea of life, other than trying to look like sex toys, complaining about the government, and throwing themselves all around without brains. They ARE throwing themselves after women online, and any women of ALL AGES, without any concern for their behavior or the results of what they're doing. And, they KNOW what they're doing when they romance everyone within arm's length, they just DON'T CARE. I really wish their mothers would take those sandals off and beat their sons for being dirty prostitutes.

24. AmberHeart

But those mothers are helping them.telling the victim they love her, they miss her, please come soon, we are waiting for you, we can’t wait for the wedding, in happy you are marrying my son...

Apples, juicyfruit, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  25. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah, they're all in on the deal.