How many Tunisian men think

Cydney

I just read this thread. I agree Mango. Know whats even worse. @mmclean38 and stupid woman encouraged her. They are horrible friends. Thats what is really sad. She seemed so in love and moved there. :(
Mmclean was not being a horrible friend. She simply realized that NOTHING was getting through. She wished the best for her and advised her to have a plan for when things didnt work out. I am sure that she was more likely to have at least been open to receiving Mccleans advice of caution than to take the advice from those who were so strongly and directly challenging what she "knew" to be true.

Femme Fatale

Mmclean was not being a horrible friend. She simply realized that NOTHING was getting through. She wished the best for her and advised her to have a plan for when things didnt work out. I am sure that she was more likely to have at least been open to receiving Mccleans advice of caution than to take the advice from those who were so strongly and directly challenging what she "knew" to be true.
My opinion based on what I and many others read and it wont change. Thank you for your commentary. Im agreeing to disagree. You, nor me will keep talking about mmclean. I said what I said. What we gone do is steer this topic back to making sure the victim is good. ;)

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
From reading here all I can see is that she is back in the USA, there could be many reasons for this. I only raised it because I saw her name had been mentioned a couple of times and wondered why? Best to not assume anything unless Shelly tells us different.

mmclean38

Well if she does ever decide to come back . That is not going to be a nice picture for to have to see.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Well if she does ever decide to come back . That is not going to be a nice picture for to have to see.
I have no doubt she's already seen it, probably shed many a tear over it, but that hoe deserves her face here, there is no way she is fresh on the scene, she would have been involved all along....and this rat has not been discreet.
She pimped her prostitute out, hurting Shelly and not even caring....as long as gifts came her way :Evil:

In my mind, every time one of these pimps is identified, her ugly mug should decorate the forum too....as she is also complicit in the bezness scam.

I hope Shelly kept her wallet closed, and this hoe does not benefit from Shelly's years of hard work.
Look at her, just sat there looking like an innocent virgin :Evil:
The only innocent person in this triangle is Shelly....because her intentions were honest and loving from the start, but the pimp and her prostitute in that pic....they both EARNED their place here :Evil:
I bet the rat doesn’t regret at all. No shame, not sorry... he is smiling proud. That’s his true self.
Don't you just wanna kick that fat, hairy face down a street or two. Piece of trash :mad:

Femme Fatale

She wouldn't have to have left or even came back if you would've at least attempted to encourage her to think before she leaped. You were so focused on these women trying to get her to see her own demise while pointing the finger at them. Im not going to sugar coat anything for you. This is real life lady and there are consequences. This stuff can turn deadly at any second. Not everyone has the mental ability to be strong. I had one member (wont name her) to tell me one of the ladies her rat dealt with committed suicide over him. She knew my rat.

This page is NOT about supporting women who are married to Tunisian men, im sure they have support, nor does it in any way suggest all Tunisan men are rats. This page is for RATS. For those who have been exposed to one. Based on Shellys own admission of their love life, all signs pointed to rat. She was warned. And it actually pissed me off that they are not together because her heart was so pure and she was happy. But you and the likes of you, sat right here and decided that it was best to deflect because she was YOUR friend. You truly neeed to have a come to Jesus moment with yourself (or whomever you believe in) before you decide to help another victim. I don't know what you're used to, but I don't like a "Yes" friend. You made the statement according to your friend, "if things dont work out." You knew, youve been bitten by a rat before. So you knew the odds were stacked against Shelly. Now she may very well be out there living her best life right now and I would be overjoyed to hear that. But it would behoove you to stop being a "yes" friend, always going on the defensive when someone points out the obvious. Either you here to help victims with rats or not. Its just that simple. Youre a major distraction when people are trying to be warned. The truth is uncomfortable and it can be harsh, but it is necessary. You need to stop doing that. And stop thinking because we are being truthful and stating the obvious based on what the victims tell us, is a sign of us not wanting to see people happy. Im in a loving relationship and I for one love to see all women happy. So the next time you want to scoot in here and sugarcoat the truth, you need to think. Really. And don't say you dont, its written in black and white, unless im going blind.

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I wanna explain some thing for all of you
Men from Tunisia, are the same men from USA/FR/GB/ALGERYA…This is so simple ,so if you have a problems with some guys from Tunisia , this never can make all Tunisian guys bad
Meny specific cases happened to you …
What you waiting from guys 25years old , and you have 35years old ?
What you waiting ,whene you looking just to have fun ,then you wanna him to be seroius ?
You looking for sexy guy , he looking for visa ,so when he take what he wants of course
he will left you 35years old
he will left you drinking girl
he will left you ,whene you keep going out with evry one, whene you dont respect him, whene u dont like his jealousy beceause he loved you …
so if you have a problems to be the good wife,dont play games with tunisian guys
- Bad and good guys are evry where , it is true u can find some rats in tunisia ,but the rat havent the chance to talk with a good women, he talk just with old/dirty/ugly womens
You should know that we are 12.000.000 tunisians , and you cant find one good guy from them
You should ask yourself « why » before giving names « rats »
I don't wanna to make a long discussion about this ,it is simple
And stop saying rats...The rats are your ex and not all Tunisian guys
We can make the right reaction against you and your rats
Sweet mentality... first of all I wasn’t looking for a man, he targeted me, after love bombing I decided to give a chance, few years deifference and he isn’t sexy at all. He is not the man that attracts by his looks, for sure it’s the silver tongue. Wich will turn into shithole after not achieving what he wants.
Secondly no one says all Tunisian men are the same, we are exclusively speaking about rats and telling facts to warn other victims that are being chased online and at the touristic sites. Boy you have to understand no one wants to rent a husband for a short term, if we plan marriage is thinking of a lifelong relationship.
Third point, I’m not a drinker nor a nightclub hopper but even if I was into it, RATS are the ones who are chasing after us!! They are interested in all benefits they can get, that’s what makes them rats duh! They are not having a relationship they are selling themselves, they jump from one victim to the next one in no time or they held several relationships at the same time. While victims are having a monogamous relationship having in mind and heart it’s genuine. I can swear no one would marry a male prostitute nor invest their savings on one. So don’t complain about all Tunisian men being set into the same bucket when you are also stating all women are being sex tourists wich is a lie or that all of us have unacceptable way of life. It’s a lie. We are targeted.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Hello Khaled, what a pleasure (or more accurately, misfortune) it is to meet another rat. For your appearance here, I wish to thank you, I truly wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you've done here today. Are you aware of what you have done here today? No? Well, I shall explain....because I'm bloody decent like that :thumbsup: What you have done here today is fantastic....you have backed up everything we've been saying on here for years, you are proof of the lying, defensive, insulting, verbally abusive, deceptive behaviour of a rat that we've been trying to describe for years. What better way is there for a possible victim to see the truth of our words, than to actually see them spewed from the mouth of a rat? You have helped our cause massively by your presence here today, so seriously, I thank you.
For any potential victims reading here, please know that the behaviour displayed here today by Khaled, is the typical behaviour of a rat once confronted about the evil game they play. Let this rat be a warning to you of the true face of the bezness player in your life. Don't be fooled by the lovely mask, look beneath it....you will find your very own version of Khaled. See, Khaled isn't happy, his visa is at risk because his victim (currently in the Amiga stage) has written on here, she unwittingly outed him on this forum, he is in a panic! We've planted seeds, his visa is at risk. Those seeds grow, Khaled, Vict may not admit it yet, but our seeds of truth have sprouted already, they have sprouted in the form of unvoiced doubts in her head, questions circling her mind.....and dear Khaled, well....you do not like this, do you? :) So you need to come on here and paint us all as angry (I'm calm), jealous (haha, errr, nope), drunken (I'm teetotal), single and desperate (I'm not single) bitches. It's not true though, the fact is, us sensible, educated, decent, honest, caring individuals on this site have thrown a spanner in the works, we've made your visa hunting game more challenging.
Khaled, coffee shops are open seven days a week, they do not close at weekends, you are able to use their free Wi-Fi and scam daily. Also, let me assure you....I have no desire to return to Tunisia, I have a preference for the honesty and cleanliness found in practically ever other country around the globe. I have taken the liberty of quoting all your lovely messages here for the benefit of others, rat words have a nasty habit of suddenly disappearing from this site ;)
Gotta love this girl!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
These Tunisian rats are really loose cannons... they have no idea of life, other than trying to look like sex toys, complaining about the government, and throwing themselves all around without brains. They ARE throwing themselves after women online, and any women of ALL AGES, without any concern for their behavior or the results of what they're doing. And, they KNOW what they're doing when they romance everyone within arm's length, they just DON'T CARE. I really wish their mothers would take those sandals off and beat their sons for being dirty prostitutes.
But those mothers are helping them.telling the victim they love her, they miss her, please come soon, we are waiting for you, we can’t wait for the wedding, in happy you are marrying my son...

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
But those mothers are helping them.telling the victim they love her, they miss her, please come soon, we are waiting for you, we can’t wait for the wedding, in happy you are marrying my son...
Once the woman video called and she was dancing some pop music... she was not wearing hijab but with a light spaghetti straps top not wearing bra... lol his rat son was holding the camera and she was setting the circus show.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Yup. They welcome you into the family home, call you daughter, paint nails together, look through photo albums together, compare hair and clothes with laughter, take you on paid for family holidays, cook for you, do your laundry, change your bedding, nurse you when you are poorly, or when the family rat has beaten you again. They laugh with you, cry with you....pretend to be your friend.
These rat mums are very convincing!
No wonder it's so painful afterwards to accept that they were complicit all along....that they were in on the scam.
Freakin pimps!! I cannot understand the mindset of a mother that sells the body of her own child for material gains and a fantasy wealth.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Once the woman video called and she was dancing some pop music... she was not wearing hijab but with a light spaghetti straps top not wearing bra... lol his rat son was holding the camera and she was setting the circus show.
Bugger....wish you still had that recording!!.:D:D
In the home, my rat mother also wore spaghetti straps etc, but as soon as she left the house, she popped her abaya over the top. She had some really pretty knee length summer dresses....but was not allowed to leave the house with them showing!

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Bugger....wish you still had that recording!!.:D:D
In the home, my rat mother also wore spaghetti straps etc, but as soon as she left the house, she popped her abaya over the top. She had some really pretty knee length summer dresses....but was not allowed to leave the house with them showing!
It was a live video didn’t recorded it. Yes they used floor length dresses or kinda gowns so it was crazy looking at her dancing without bra :eek: perhaps it was part of the open mind hook they throw. To let me see inside the house everything is ok:confused:

Brasilgirl

Like, they think, what's the big deal... the rat victim becomes part of the family, and then the son gets his visa and can build his family, so they don't care because love is a transaction... like camel for gold, girl for cart, vegetables for cloth, barter love.
Some may beleive that. But it is the fact that the rats and their families lie and scam that is what makes a crime. If I knew I would get love in exchange for gifts and a visa, it could be treated as a business deal. (Not a deal I would agree to, but still a proposed deal.). But with a rat his deliverables are a lie. That makes it fraud. So no matter how you want to put it, it’s fraud, scamming, lies. Same thing.

Brasilgirl

I don't know if that makes sense, but it kinda now dawned on me. Their society is definitely far from what we understand about self-identity, boundaries, unique character, one love and UNION in love. It's very different world in a place where people are kinda like running around in wild packs and festering. I just don't think they care about transactions between Tunisia and outside countries, or even within their countries. It's all about upgrades and bartering women :thumbsup:
The women are similar to other animals from what I have learned. They are bought and sold. If a man can buy a bride from a better family, he betters his family. It has nothing to do with love. This is why they do what they can to get money to buy their bride. Then they need more for the wedding, and so on. And if the husband turns out to be a dud, it’s too late once the deal is done. So the more wealth he can show in the beginning, the better. They trick the brides family as well in some cases I’m sure.
With foreign women, the rat is not expected to keep her past he has reached his goal. The victim can go home and get rich again. That is how they beleive it works in the west. So they don’t worry about the victim unless they haven’t reached their goal.
It’s their warped perception that convinces them that what they do is not that major of a sin. But it is, and they just don’t see it.
I have no sympathy for them. If they are honestly that stupid, they deserve to be outed. They should now understand that using someone to get a visa is a crime.
They can research the ins and outs of Facebook, they should have no problem researching the laws against marriage fraud and scamming.

Last edited:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Yeah. I don't think anyone should agree to it or support it, but it's important to understand it on a basic level to see it for what it really is... the results of a dusty tradition lost in time.
I think bartering is the correct term for their tradition of finding a woman. They get the one they can afford. The one that means the best acquisition, to later form a new family.

Top Bottom