How many Tunisian men think

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
For girls it means having security of a roof and needs supplied. Perhaps some of them find love, perhaps if they find each other attractive it can develop. But it’s difficult to think in a no dating rule, so how do you make sure he is the one. They consider dating as a second hand goods

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It's crazy what the internet has done to expose all of this stuff. What's even more strange is the effects of them being socialized on our media inside of Saudi Arabia, but still being trapped in that old world. I'm sure the new generations of women are extremely conflicted.
Ofcourse, seeing their men behaving like crazy goats while they are being judged and restricted in every way.

Brasilgirl

It's crazy what the internet has done to expose all of this stuff. What's even more strange is the effects of them being socialized on our media inside of Saudi Arabia, but still being trapped in that old world. I'm sure the new generations of women are extremely conflicted.
I would think that most of the young people want to be like the young people in the west or on the internet, but they are still loyal to their parents and tradition. It will take generations before we see much real change. Because, in the end, the men still take the Tunisian bride. The tradition still stands for most.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
This whole system will crumble if the economies advance to allow women financial independence. It will all crumble down.
Perhaps the ones that migrate have it “easier” but imagine if alpha macho will allow it, they are attached to power and sense of dominion over women.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
The problem is the women are waking up if they have the opportunity to wake up. And, I think many of them have and are and will. This system goes against natural principles inside the heart.
I hope so too, they get their right to decide what they consider the best for themselves. And being valued for their ideals not by a hymen.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
They don't tell you how the Tunisian women will milk the heck out of Tunisian men before and after Mlek (it's like an engagement ceremony like a wedding)... they exchange rings and everything, but it's not legal yet. The woman tries to get everything financial upfront, even make sure he has land. And, then the relationship can still bottom out before the actual ceremony. It's pretty darn risky to fall in love in these countries because they're all about the deal and the money and the trade.
Sure, if they choose wrong they can’t divorce, or they can but they will be seen as undesirable, rejected. Have you noticed every time Khaled comes to insult he repeats endlessly you divorced women...:rolleyes: as if that was a shame. Shame are men that behave like predators.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
It's hard to even put our world and their world into the same contexts, but after living there for so long and then returning to my country, there are days where my mind is still adapting to having two worlds in my mind
I can understand a little this, I wasn’t living there not even got to make that trip, tho the way we were in contact was almost 24/7 via camera so I adapted too much to his requests. After breakup has been difficult to go back exactly to how I used to be, not same clothing, same way to socialize... many things changed. Tell myself I’m not trying to be approved by a Muslim man anymore just to be myself but find it difficult to decide what’s the right thing. So in your case must be. Hundred times more difficult, you were not only in contact but immerse in it. I believe it’s a normal process until all is out of our system. Xx

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
That's exactly it. It just destabilizes your whole way of seeing life because you see through their lens because of the relationship. I don't have some of the dizzy fear and sickness that comes with talking about it now, but when I initially got back I got incredibly sick. It was like being submerged. It's so crazy how just associating with them can affect you in this way, but living there is super traumatic because not only are there language and cultural differences, you see things happen every day that are so upsetting and offensive, and people just idly walk by it and act like it doesn't upset them when it really does. I mean, can you imagine living in an area of the world where violence is common place - you watch it happen then go and get coffee and cigarettes afterwards? It's surreal.
Dehumanized and the universal answer is “this is life” “some people suffer more”

Laura2014

Keep posting things on fb. You stupid little Tunisian bitch. I take screen shots of everything. Just in case your wife decides to go press any charges she can !!!! I WILL BE RIGHT THERE WITH HER...
This is very confusing, maybe I’m a little slow in the uptake. So a year ago everyone here was trying to warn Shelly that he was a rat and she was taking a huge risk by “following her heart”. I recall some members here being angry that people were not rejoicing or sharing in her new found joy. Some members supported her going there and felt we were raining on her parade. So what happened?

Was this girl always on the back burner patiently waiting or did she arrive later? From recent posts I saw Shelly is no longer in Tunisia. What happened? In the four years I’ve been a member here I’ve seen it happen over and over again. Despite all the warnings they follow their heart not their head. This must be disastrous for Shelly, to have the future she thought she had crushed. I hope she made the decision to leave before he could flaunt his new found love in front of her.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Ah, this is the guy that married the woman from The USA. I hope she does press charges. Something’s gotta give with these Tunisian rats.
Are they still married? Hope she hasn’t fixed Papers for him to be in USA :confused::Evil:

Mango Chutney

The rat couple :Evil::Evil:

View attachment 53281 Mehdi Cherif and his whore
Scamming pair of whores :Evil:
They make me sick! Just look at them.....pair of bitches deserve each other :Evil:
How much of Shelly’s hard earned life’s money did these whores take?
May they both burn in the fires of hell :Evil:
I know Shelly will be hurting, but I’m glad she got away before giving these whores the privilege of even more of her time....they are not worthy!

Mango Chutney

I hope the Tunisian bride is alright with "money in, money out"...
I don’t. I hope the pimp and her prostitute suffer. I hope they struggle to put a meal on their chipped crockery and plastic table, I hope they have no heating and air con in their rented rat nest, I hope they live a hell life with no money and ill health :Evil:

Look at the bitch whore...sat there in her hijab like butter wouldn’t melt...when you know she’s taking it from behind and she sold her mans prostitute body :Evil:

2B617D06-DF16-4A32-B3A9-7A7EE67C8A22.jpeg

And these cheap slags think they are better than us! Hypocrites!

Shelly, come back, come back! We miss you, girl.....and ain’t not one of us will judge you for thinking yours was different....we once believed our prostitute was different too :thumbsup:

Top Bottom