How many Tunisian men think

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by khaled91, Feb 18, 2017.

1. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Once the woman video called and she was dancing some pop music... she was not wearing hijab but with a light spaghetti straps top not wearing bra... lol his rat son was holding the camera and she was setting the circus show.

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Yup. They welcome you into the family home, call you daughter, paint nails together, look through photo albums together, compare hair and clothes with laughter, take you on paid for family holidays, cook for you, do your laundry, change your bedding, nurse you when you are poorly, or when the family rat has beaten you again. They laugh with you, cry with you....pretend to be your friend.
    These rat mums are very convincing!
    No wonder it's so painful afterwards to accept that they were complicit all along....that they were in on the scam.
    Freakin pimps!! I cannot understand the mindset of a mother that sells the body of her own child for material gains and a fantasy wealth.

Apples, juicyfruit, Masha and 3 others like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

Bugger....wish you still had that recording!!.:D:D
    In the home, my rat mother also wore spaghetti straps etc, but as soon as she left the house, she popped her abaya over the top. She had some really pretty knee length summer dresses....but was not allowed to leave the house with them showing!

4. AmberHeart

It was a live video didn’t recorded it. Yes they used floor length dresses or kinda gowns so it was crazy looking at her dancing without bra :eek: perhaps it was part of the open mind hook they throw. To let me see inside the house everything is ok:confused:

juicyfruit, Jisela and Brasilgirl like this.
  5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

You know what's sick guys... is I think they actually believe the terms are good for a rat victim.

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  6. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Like, they think, what's the big deal... the rat victim becomes part of the family, and then the son gets his visa and can build his family, so they don't care because love is a transaction... like camel for gold, girl for cart, vegetables for cloth, barter love.

AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

The more I learn, the more I realize I can only understand it if it's completely devoid of love, and about a transaction between people and families. Like a collective exchange of women and stuff and families.

AmberHeart likes this.
  8. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Some may beleive that. But it is the fact that the rats and their families lie and scam that is what makes a crime. If I knew I would get love in exchange for gifts and a visa, it could be treated as a business deal. (Not a deal I would agree to, but still a proposed deal.). But with a rat his deliverables are a lie. That makes it fraud. So no matter how you want to put it, it’s fraud, scamming, lies. Same thing.

Apples, juicyfruit, Epiphany and 3 others like this.
  9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I don't know if that makes sense, but it kinda now dawned on me. Their society is definitely far from what we understand about self-identity, boundaries, unique character, one love and UNION in love. It's very different world in a place where people are kinda like running around in wild packs and festering. I just don't think they care about transactions between Tunisia and outside countries, or even within their countries. It's all about upgrades and bartering women :thumbsup:

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Basically like Fripp.

Masha and AmberHeart like this.
  11. Brasilgirl

The women are similar to other animals from what I have learned. They are bought and sold. If a man can buy a bride from a better family, he betters his family. It has nothing to do with love. This is why they do what they can to get money to buy their bride. Then they need more for the wedding, and so on. And if the husband turns out to be a dud, it’s too late once the deal is done. So the more wealth he can show in the beginning, the better. They trick the brides family as well in some cases I’m sure.
    With foreign women, the rat is not expected to keep her past he has reached his goal. The victim can go home and get rich again. That is how they beleive it works in the west. So they don’t worry about the victim unless they haven’t reached their goal.
    It’s their warped perception that convinces them that what they do is not that major of a sin. But it is, and they just don’t see it.
    I have no sympathy for them. If they are honestly that stupid, they deserve to be outed. They should now understand that using someone to get a visa is a crime.
    They can research the ins and outs of Facebook, they should have no problem researching the laws against marriage fraud and scamming.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
  12. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah. I don't think anyone should agree to it or support it, but it's important to understand it on a basic level to see it for what it really is... the results of a dusty tradition lost in time.

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  13. AmberHeart

I think bartering is the correct term for their tradition of finding a woman. They get the one they can afford. The one that means the best acquisition, to later form a new family.

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  14. AmberHeart

For girls it means having security of a roof and needs supplied. Perhaps some of them find love, perhaps if they find each other attractive it can develop. But it’s difficult to think in a no dating rule, so how do you make sure he is the one. They consider dating as a second hand goods

juicyfruit, Jisela and Brasilgirl like this.
  15. Mango Chutney

Heyyyyy....that's my girl :love:

16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

It's crazy what the internet has done to expose all of this stuff. What's even more strange is the effects of them being socialized on our media inside of Saudi Arabia, but still being trapped in that old world. I'm sure the new generations of women are extremely conflicted.

17. AmberHeart

Ofcourse, seeing their men behaving like crazy goats while they are being judged and restricted in every way.

18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I think it's good that they get slammed about these issues, in general. Kinda like hammering against a solid wall until it all crumbles down. I don't see them as being able to survive with this cultural framework. People are advancing past this, and will not want to return. I mean, everyone likes to go to the antique store, but very few people want to live in one, if you know what I mean? I think more generations of this mentality in these countries are on the die out. It's not something you can maintain with a fast advancing world that is built by differentiated and unique people with advanced emotions, many of who want monogamy and to be distinguished as more than a bartered item.

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  19. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I mean, with the world going forward, what people will want to stay in big hoards of violent and angry and wild men running around in dirty streets, when they see movies of men and women in love, and women that drive cars, get an education, have freedom, and men who get to be independent from their families. I think these men want out, and probably don't realize how much they really have to learn to be the people they see on the television and internet. Again, I think it's on the die out - and everyone who speaks up against it is actually doing victims a service, and these people a service by schooling them.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  20. Brasilgirl

I would think that most of the young people want to be like the young people in the west or on the internet, but they are still loyal to their parents and tradition. It will take generations before we see much real change. Because, in the end, the men still take the Tunisian bride. The tradition still stands for most.

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  21. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

The problem is the women are waking up if they have the opportunity to wake up. And, I think many of them have and are and will. This system goes against natural principles inside the heart.

AmberHeart likes this.
  22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

This whole system will crumble if the economies advance to allow women financial independence. It will all crumble down.

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  23. AmberHeart

Perhaps the ones that migrate have it “easier” but imagine if alpha macho will allow it, they are attached to power and sense of dominion over women.

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  24. AmberHeart

I hope so too, they get their right to decide what they consider the best for themselves. And being valued for their ideals not by a hymen.

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  25. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Won't that be a funny revolution though? It's kinda funny... Tunisia gets its improved independence & economy, and then all the women throw their men into the sea. Lol

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.