How many Tunisian men think

Femme Fatale

Well @ShellyCherif , I see you got over the rat disaster in Tunisia very well. Good for you :)
So now you are heading for a new disaster with an algerian rat :(
Although I know that you don't listen anyway, I'll say it: Let it be, he is a rat and way to young for you
Oh no. She was one of the ones I actually thought about a lot and wondered about. I read her story twice because it was so fascinating and sad. :eek: God I pray he is just some tour guide that’s helping her on a tour in Algeria like the Moroccan tour guide my colleagues had. Hope he turns out to be anything, but her man. How much heartache can this women take. She got to be one tough lady to have the guts to take herself through this again.

But I know you wouldn’t have posted this if it wasn’t true. Sad really. :(

Femme Fatale

@ RatSnatcher, they have not met yet. It's a fb romance. I guess, money is a bit tight, after the last rat ;)
There is some hope there then. I hope. She hasn’t fully went to Algeria. I was afraid she was there or he was with her. I can’t imagine, what it takes to release all this crap out your system is not a fun process. I couldn’t imagine doing it again.

Top Bottom