How to find out if some one is ratting on me

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by mira, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Well, it was his racism, anger, and him directly telling me that he wanted to convert others to Islam... threatening to divorce me over Islam. Also, he was on websites that promoted "taking over America" with Islam... he said he would work for gangs or related gang activity. He was constantly thinking about how to start groups, network, and basically dominate with Islam... he said he wanted to kill a man, would want to join military groups there especially in Syria or Palestine. It was 24-7 of being berated over politics and religion. Plus, the contacts he made, his violence towards me. He wanted to have children fast, and wanted to separate our children from my family. He sent videos of women covering themselves as in Saudi Arabia to my sister - condemning women who wore makeup. There's a lot of stuff that I kept in document form, plus screenshots, and forgive me but it's difficult to recall all the details now. But, basically, everything that I experienced was radical Islam and everything he did or said he wanted to do lingered around these topics and radicalism. He also simultaneously saw himself as a "bringer of peace."

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

He idealized Hitler, too. I forgot that. Plus he demeaned me for having Jewish ancestry. I realize this is a big accusation, but that's why I handed all information over to authorities. I wasn't going to play any games with what I experienced or try to determine the level of his danger on my own.

3. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Please understand I reported this over 4 months ago. I had been making contacts from probably April 2018 forward, but I kept notes and made sure to take lots of screenshots. I wanted to understand EVERYTHING but, I wasn't able to organize everything, because it was so much information. I discovered A LOT... it was lies, fraud marriage, abuse, radical Islam, radical Islam connections, networking with other women, abuse, homosexual friends, bezness... plus a huge language and cultural shock. So, I was really scrambling to understand everything. At this point, I think it's safe to say that there was a garden variety of influences that led my rat to target me, and he had a variety of interests and dreams for himself. Had he immigrated to America, I think it would have turned out extremely bad. He had fast anger, and was very politically and religiously radical.

4. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

How did he got first contact with you? What was the reason to approach?

5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

He just randomly added me and started forcefully communicating. I told him I wasn't available for a relationship, but he wouldn't take no for an answer. He switched between being a good friend, a helpful friend, concerned about me, trying to get all sorts of information about me, he wouldn't stop. If I tried stopping communication, he would freak out... and that's what got me. He played on my sensitivities and vulnerabilities at the time, and then I started to concede and allow him more access and control. When I got to Tunisia, it was all abusive and terrible past that point. I tried my best to control the situation, and he had health problems as well, but I think he used all of that to just play me more... he had plans, and I was in the wrong place on Facebook at the wrong time.

6. AmberHeart

The first mask is to appear sweet and worried, concerned, then sickness and manipulation come afloat. How can they deliberately play this role over and over? How long did you stayed on your first visit to Tunisia? Did you marry st the first visit? They do the impossible to make their targets marry as soon as possible arguing morality and religious reasons. Wich later happen to be convenience and their laws.

7. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I was there from the end of February 2017 forward until October 2018. I was originally supposed to travel back and forth every 3 months, but his "illness" as well as all surrounding problems and nightmare kept me pretty well locked in. I wasn't prepared for anything past stepping foot in Tunisia, and realizing all of this fraudulent stuff under the surface was terrible.

8. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

How long did you know him before marraige jisela and did you marry on the first visit?
    I really do feel like your struggling with alot and i think you are in shock.
    I obviously was not in your situation and wasnt your friend to witness it but i do know many women who have married very religious people and they are struggling with it.
    These women did not know the extent of how suffocating it is just by visiting tunisia for a few weeks at a time.
    The reality soon hits when you live and breathe them everyday
    I cant mention names on here but one lady after getting her religious hubby to the uk realised quickly what she had let herself in for.
    She felt suffocated she lived and breathed islam and this woman claims to be a .converted muslim but she was a naughty muslim and not as religious as him.
    I personally could not be with a religious man islam or any other religion.
    I feel i am here for 1 life and thats it so i will do my upmost to enjoy it

9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I'm glad to know your husband is not like mine. That's a good situation. As far as my situation, I may be in pain, but I don't have any doubts who my rat was, the danger he entertained in his heart and mind, and what his intentions were for me. It was all bad.

10. AmberHeart

He never let you go back, endless excuses to not let you go back:Evil:

11. AmberHeart

This was one of the reasons why my rat made me cancel one of the trips. He threw a tantrum saying ohhh so you will come and stay only two weeks? Then what! When are you coming back? I want you to be my wife not traveling every three or four months.. cancel that fucking trip.

12. AmberHeart

They know exactly what they want.

Judithlyn, Mystery and Jisela like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah, he says that before he has another girl on rotation... or another con.

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  14. Going for the limit

Without offending anyone i would boil my head if the hubby became religious .
    I love to party, i love to.drink and no one will change that. As long as i dont hurt or steal etc from anyone then i live how i want.

15. AmberHeart

Then other problem the next booked flight. Cause he wanted the wedding the next day, he said he already had waited too long and I was worried to marry without my family, I was supposed to pay for everything and my family would be absent.:rolleyes:

16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Haha. That's good to know you're a human being. Oh my gosh. I wish I met a normal guy... mine wouldn't do ANYTHING. Like, even going places historical in Tunisia became political or bitter topics about history... how I wished I could enjoy Tunisia like a normal woman with a normal husband. You are very fortunate GFTL that you met a NORMAL man.

17. AmberHeart

This is the regular way for all of us. I was ok I Can accept insistence of converting cause I saw him kind at first, nothing alarming. And assuming we would spend years in his country where I knew no one nor the language. Practically depending on him except financially lol

Judithlyn, Epiphany, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  18. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Oh, and sorry. I met him October 2016... went to Tunisia 6 months later. He wanted to marry fast, of course. We were married in May of 2017.

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  19. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

that is scary. I am so glad you made it home, away from him.

20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

So did mine. There are pics on here somewhere of his Swastika's. He claimed Hitler was their friend, despite my showing him that Hitler referred to them as "Dirty monkeys" or something similar :rolleyes:
    You would be amazed at how many rats idolise Hitler....loads of them have pics of him on their profiles...they are brainwashed and loopy :thumbsup:
    And mine kinda did this too. He discovered my little sis is Jewish (different mother), so Googled every known family name, to ensure I had no Jewish blood running through my veins. Aren't they vile creatures? :Evil:
    Please don't! We need you on the forum!
    If worse comes to worse, grab your knickers, a toothbrush.....and hot foot it over the balcony to my sofa :D
    Ya.....that's where he would have depended on you :D

21. Going for the limit

Hahaha mango that made
    Me laugh no problem i would.
    I wouldnt say he is normal he can be a dick too just nothing like i have read on here. We can have clashes but it is literally over the stupidest of things.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Masha and 4 others like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Thank God for that! And as an added bonus....you'd have your own qualified nanny....happy (very) to accept cake instead of wages :D
    As my counsellor said to me, when I told her I wished to be normal: What is normal?
    I daren't tell her I aspire to be like Heidi....she'd have me sectioned :D
    Ya....but I do genuinely think that actually.....that is just man in general.....just some of them are harmless, loveable dicks.....and others take dickiness (is that even a word?) to extremes :D
    My husband is a complete and utter dick, but he's my dick and I love him....so I guess I'm stuck with his dickiness, eeeeeek!! :p
    Yeah, here too.....but he does eventually accept I am right.
    If only he'd learn to do that at the start.... :D

23. AmberHeart

:D He had it all figured out uhh, no one wants to adopt him. :p Oh no! Marry him, my bad! Lol

Judithlyn, Epiphany, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  24. AmberHeart

:D:D:D

25. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

I don’t deny what you say. You have reported him and now you need to heal. Don’t push things. He is a radical rat. Maybe this is a new twist with them that we haven’t seen here. If they want to be in a western country who know what they will do to get there? He could be on his own and not part of a larger group. I don’t know and honestly I don’t care about him. I do care about you. You’ve told us your experiences. You’ve come through a lot. Try to think about yourself and not him.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit, Masha and 5 others like this.