How to find out if some one is ratting on me

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by mira, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I am actually quite concerned for your well being.
    I am not sure if you read through the thread.
    At no point did anyone state we didn't believe you. Not 1 time did I see anyone write he is not what you say he is.
    You have changed come out guns blazing about women being abused. Today terrorism.
    No one as gone and denied what you said
    Actually you are trying to cause friction.
    I don't understand why ?.
    We are here just like you because we got scammed. We should be on the same page.
    I will say this though and it might only be my view. To post pics of innocent children on this forum in my lowly opinion next to rats is wrong.
    We are all hurting we all been scammed used and abused.
    Let's keep it to rats please.

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I guess all the terrorists wear black and hide in the trees. Hahaha

Brasilgirl likes this.
  3. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Lowly? You mean to post about abandoned children because they are here? You keep attacking me personally and making inferences of my character, or trying to belittle my points, so don’t be worried if I’m not so friendly about this issue of blackening out terrorists in Tunisia, and the ideology and radicalism that affects some women of bezness.

4. Mystery

Well at least your free of him and start slowly healing. X

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  5. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I did report him.

6. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Do you know these kids or are they just random pictures from google search?
    No one doubts your story at all but i think not only your taking our comments as being negative towards you when the intention is not that at all but you are saying your husband has been radicalised and has terrorist traits but all you showed us from his facebook was normal islamic posts

Brasilgirl, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  7. Mystery

Listen now please to what I say.
    Because you are not getting this.
    My children are not abandoned they have me.
    They will never go without love they will never be in want of anything.
    My rat took from me but I will always be proud of my children.
    They may be from rats sperm but that's it.
    This is about rats end of and my comments to you is over.

8. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Do you want me to prove he is a radical? Or is it just enough that I sent that information to the authorities? It should be enough to say this guy was a radical here and wanted to marry me for a visa, etc. But, it’s hard because you ladies are inclined to deny this is even happening.

Brasilgirl likes this.
  9. Going for the limit

The marry part for visa is bezness not terrorist.
    If you have evidance of him being a terrorist then im sure your report to the relevant people was investigated and taken seriously.

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Mystery, I wasn’t talking about your children... I was talking about the abandoned children that come here looking for their fathers... those were stock images from Google. There are abandoned children from rats... is that also not appropriate to speak about? Maybe I need the memo of what is appropriate on TLR, because I didn’t read it anywhere.

11. Going for the limit

We are not denying but you posted a screen shot stating this was the type of of things he was spreading. I myself saw nothing to deem him to be radicalised.

Mystery and Heidi like this.
  12. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They did. I had 2 agents visit me in my location when I came home. They took me seriously based on what I gave them.

13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

My situation can’t be the only one.

Epiphany and AmberHeart like this.
  14. Going for the limit

In which context do you mean?

15. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I mean in that some radicals are looking to exploit women from democratic countries and immigrate for the purposes of terrorism. That some rats are looking to immigrate at any costs, and will gladly use an unsuspecting woman to do that. He will not just be doing it for economic opportunities. I mean that... I can't be the only woman who will marry a Tunisian rat and will find he is radicalized.

16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I will also say, to be fair and responsible, that not ALL Tunisian rats will be doing this... that they only want to marry, have anchor babies (visa babies), gain economic opportunities and return to Tunisia to buy a virgin. But, in some cases, these men have bigger plans and women will have a variety of experience with bezness that may not be "textbook." If you aren't willing to see this is a possibility (not a guarantee 100% of the time), then some women will not be informed, or like myself, find it difficult to get support because it's not being talked about or addressed because no one wants to touch the topic.

I am not here to tell you that all Tunisian men are like this, or all Tunisian rats will do this, but SOME will... in a country that has radicals.

17. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

My rat, I can't say that he was radicalised, but I could see signs he was headed in that direction.

At the beginning, he never hid that he believed....he did state though that he was not religious, which was a lie.
    He didn't go to mosque, he did not observe Ramadan, but he desperately tried to get Islam forced onto me....even the way I slept was offensive to Allah, because I sleep on my tummy....he told me I should sleep on my back like him.
    There were other little bits too that highlighted his lie....he was definitely religious, contrary to his initial words.
    My rat knew everything about how to join terrorist organisations, how much they were given as an initial joining fee, how much they were paid every month, who the money could be paid to etc....this frightened me massively, as it is not the sort of information you would hold without research.
    My rat sympathised with terrorists, made excuses for them, thought it was hilarious when our countries were attacked, so I know his potential to become radicalised is high, but I do believe that his research into these terror groups was money related, how to make a quick buck, as opposed to radicalisation.
    I don't know, but whatever it was, it frightened me, it frightened me for my kids....and I knew I couldn't risk hanging around to see where this obsession with terrorism and weapons took him.

18. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I do agree with this....there are many aspects to bezness.
    So far as I'm aware, it was due to my rats behaviour that brought illegal immigration, dog fighting, direct threats to children etc to the forum in detail.
    There are many different behaviours displayed in this thing called bezness, rats can present differently....but the underlying goal is the same: Cash, visas, a virgin wife etc.

Judithlyn, juicyfruit and Jisela like this.
  19. Going for the limit

I have spoken to many tunisian people about terrorists and the possible reason why.
    I was told because many of them reach a level of despair they can see no way out of a situation they find that this way is their only solution to provide financially to their familys .
    They do not do it for religion or because thsy believe allah has a higher purpose for them.
    Is it shocking? Yes it is! Is it disgusting? Yes it is and i could never ever put myself into the mind of a terrorist even for one second.
    I do agree some terrorists may marry to get into a country that is also true.
    You reported your rat for his radicalisation which you done the right thing if this is the case.

Judithlyn, Epiphany, Heidi and 3 others like this.
  20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

This really shouldn't be a dividing topic. Terrorism is an issue in this world, and if a man target a woman based on radical ideology with the purposes of destabilizing a government or particular country, then this makes it an issue of terrorism. It's based on the man's intentions, and you need to be clear about that. I read the other day (and I posted the article a month back on the news thread) of a man in North Carolina, USA who married an American woman, joined ISIS, and then got deported. So, not to keep focusing on this one topic, but it's definitely part of Tunisia, and I'm just one random victim here who experienced it. It makes it much worse, because you know that someone destroyed your life and hurt you, because he was a secret radical and had only bad intentions for your family and country. It's very shameful and I think makes the injury really terrible.

21. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Yes, this is right. And had at some point this same doubt about my rat, just I realized he is only doing it to cause a power impact to victims, trying to make himself look like a very dangerous person. But I strongly believe he wouldn’t blow himself with a bomb attached to his body. Too coward for that. And he also isn’t religious at all he only uses Quoran and twisted words to his convenience, someone who is a real believer wouldn’t dare to play with it. And that applies for all religions we do not touch or twist Bible. I’m sorry Jisela if my comment about my rat somehow was taken as disbelief from your rat. It is not and even I have said somewhere in other thread I read about a woman whom married a rat and had an apparently happy marriage for several years, that woman even had kids with the rat she fixed papers for him to be legal in London. She found out her marriage was all fake and she was used and her kids by a terrorist the day he appeared on the news because he participated in one of those attacks in London. It is very true that Radicals also are following rat strategies to get to other countries. And this is why it’s very important governments take migration seriously. Even countries that aren’t the top are being used by them as a way out.

22. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Not to mention, it scared the heck out of me. I was horribly afraid and paralyzed psychologically because his hate was so intense. I had come into the situation with an open heart, and I was willing to accept a Muslim husband, and this is what I got. I really wish I had a normal experience with my marriage, but for some reason, I was so very unlucky.

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You are not alone. We all had very bad experiences

24. Masha

Masha Well-Known Member

Oh no...what a failure. I thought my comments would be uplifting in the effort to reduce the precious time ahead after the rat experience. I must revise my writing skills.

25. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Defense?? Who in their right mind would defend him?

Judithlyn, AmberHeart and Heidi like this.