How to find out if some one is ratting on me

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by mira, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

No. Most walk amongst us.

2. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I hope no one would. My goodness. This guy was awful. I still have to divorce him, too... which just makes me even more tired, because it upsets me so much. He's also found his new bride. It's a lot to process.

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

This is what I believe the situation to be with my rat...he wanted the money, not the martyr status.
    Like AmberHeart's rat, I also believe my rat would be too cowardly to strap a bomb to himself....he himself happily boasted that he only hurts women and children, as can be seen on a screenshot in his main thread.
    But on the other hand, he is mentally deranged, desperate...and I believe could be easily swayed. He is the kind of person that would be a dream to a terrorist organisation.
    He had no fear of death, said that his life here was just a pathway to the next life, the ultimate life in Jannah he said we have to get used to terrorist attacks (also on a screenshot on his thread)...so I really just don't know with him....I can't write anything off really....but I was definitely leaving, he frightened me dreadful in so many ways.

Judithlyn, Jisela and AmberHeart like this.
  4. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

He can’t harm you again. You are now safe, protected, he got reported so will be impossible he get a visa to any country cause of radical background, not even if he gets married to other woman. He will be stopped. We understand this fear and damage he caused. We are trying to help each other and feel empathy, we wouldn’t want to hurt you in any form. Xx

5. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

No one defended him.

Heidi and AmberHeart like this.
  6. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

He does feel really low about himself because I derailed his visa plan. So, that still makes me happy. I would be a basket case if I had lived with this man anymore time, or immigrated with him, or allowed him more entry into my family. It would have destroyed me when he went to network with radicals based in the USA... I don't think I could really forgive myself for that... it would be really hard.

AmberHeart likes this.
  7. AmberHeart

Where is she from? Sounds legit not even divorced and has a new one. He’s pig shit :Evil::sick::sick::sick:

Jisela and Mystery like this.
  8. Mango Chutney

Haha, Masha....I knew your intent was healthy, it was just worded badly :D
    You've been here for a long time, are incredibly bezness savvy....so we'll just blame the language barrier here :)

I just felt that for potential future victims, it was important we stressed that the damage is bad, recovery is grim...and rats are not like other men. In fact, in my opinion....they are not men :thumbsup:

Jisela, Epiphany, Brasilgirl and 2 others like this.
  9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

One lady was from Saudi Arabia, but the "stable woman" looks like she's from Indonesia. I honestly don't think he'll stay with her because I think he still will come around and focus on Europe or Canada, again. He has dreams of taking over the world and establishing a caliphate and all the other economical stuff, too.

Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.
  10. Brasilgirl

Can you just let him do the divorce and leave it be? Let him pay for it. He will do it so he can marry his next victim.
    I know it’s really hard to get through, and everyone has their own way of dealing. None of us can judge you as we’ve all had our own struggles. I still have relapses of the crying and hurt. It is a long process, but you will get through it and the hurt will be a memory. You’ll never forget, but you will feel less pain and more like you after a while. It’s a roller coaster, so hang on!
    Go ahead and vent here all you want when you want. Share your feelings if it helps. Get it out of your system.
    We will read and feel along with you. It’s okay. Do what helps you cope.
    ** big hugs **

11. Brasilgirl

He can have his dreams. But after you report him to the Canada and US imigrations, it will be only a dream for him. And his terrorist connections should get him on the no fly list.

12. AmberHeart

Wondering if In a case like Jisela’s she reported the rat not only marriage fraud but Radical sympathizer, is it possible Consulate help to annull marriage not even a divorce process?

Brasilgirl and Jisela like this.
  13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I can let him worry about the divorce, but having that connection to him still makes me really angry, violated, and feel dirty. It's like I'm stuck thinking that I need to rush through divorcing him so his poison and pain stops affecting me, but I know that the divorce won't guarantee a clean slate emotionally either. I'm ashamed to be married to this guy, he was and is so terrible. I do think letting him be responsible for the divorce is correct. But, the idea of him coming back around, asking me about it, or anything else, or even saying a single word, makes me feel wild and all sorts of angry. It's disgusting what he did and the reasons why.

14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I did also wonder if I can annul the marriage.

AmberHeart likes this.
  15. AmberHeart

You have all reasons for it. Ask consulate and security department.

Mystery and Jisela like this.
  16. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I will contact the one in my country... but I'm wondering if the Tunisian embassy can help.

AmberHeart likes this.
  17. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Not to be big details, but the agents in my country were really thorough and I know will address all of those things. I wonder if he could still marry in Europe though.

18. AmberHeart

He can marry but having legal residence is other story. That background is flagged. He will be rejected.

Mango Chutney and Jisela like this.
  19. AmberHeart

:D:D :love:

Masha and Jisela like this.
  20. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

1234.jpg

This is a screenshot from my rat's friend's list, and contacts. He was in communication with this person in an African country also known for terrorist activities. This was also information that was part of my reporting.

21. AmberHeart

Would be useful in the gallery for further victims. And to let know he is flagged.

Brasilgirl, Mango Chutney and Jisela like this.
  22. Mango Chutney

This does make sense, and psychologically, it will be a massive weight off your shoulders to have this direct tie to him severed, but speaking from my own experiences, it will not take away your anger, nor your feelings of being violated and dirty.
    I did not marry mine, so I have no direct tie, but I still have anger at myself, I feel violated and dirty to the point that I'm frightened to have a smear test.
    Due to the nature of the his assaults, I can't bear anybody touching me or looking 'there' at my dirty places....and that is one of many reasons I accepted that my recovery needed professional help.
    I agree with AmberHeart: Marry, yes; Emigrate, no.
    The minute his name is typed into the system, his reported history will flag up....same as with my rat....their names, details and history are out there.

These kinda rats will still continue to scam, may even marry, with the deluded belief that they may still be able to get abroad, but mostly....they will scam for cash now, as it's pretty much the only option left available to them now, bar illegal immigration.

23. Brasilgirl

Just remember, you married someone else. He was not being the same person to you when you fell in love with him. You should not feel ashamed. This is not something you did wrong.

AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  24. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Terrorism is taken very seriously in all countrys not only will he be flagged but he should be investigated by tunisian authoritys.
    What makes you think he is a terrorist jisela because to accuse someone of that is very serious , i dont need to see the information about him its just i am curious.
    No doubt about it many muslims do blame the west for many things but us in turn also blame muslims.
    Its a crazy world we live in and i think the biggest thieves and terrorists come from our own goverments.
    You have nothing to be ashamed of and i can understand you want to detach yourself from him you have to do what is right for you and if its right for you then do it.

25. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

One day I hope I will just forget about all of this and that it won't be important, anymore. But, it was A LOT to take in... this was quite a combination of discoveries. My mind and emotions just fell through everything... I had to focus on one layer at a time, because there was so much going on. Now, looking back, I realized I was just blind. Completely blind. I had people that warned me, but I thought there could be NO WAY Tunisia could be so dangerous. I overestimated myself and underestimated the problems in Tunisia.