Hy MEN!!

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Beansontoast, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator

Anyone know where I can get my hymen stitched back???::catgroom::

2. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

Doctors in Tunisia do it - it's quite the popular surger here................

3. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator

Would I get discount if I had a facelift as well?

4. Tunisianbelle

I have no idea! :p Try asking! Just make sure they do the right thing on the right area!

5. Primrose

Primrose New Member

oooh doesn't bear thinking about LOL

6. alAzima

alAzima Guest

Actually on a serious note, like Tbelle said it's a popular procedure, but also there are several hotels that cater to tourists/foreigners who are having cosmetic procedures done. My friend was thinking about doing it and was asking me a bazillion questions. She wanted to get lipo (on what I don't know cuz she has no body fat ) and something to her face. I think that Hotel Africa in Tunis where I usually stay was on the list. They will set up transport to and from the facility and also take care of you while you're in bed up to 8 weeks depending on what you had done. They'll come to your room, do medications, and check on you, bring food, etc.

http://www.estetikatour.com/en/

http://www.privatehealth.co.uk/cosmetic-surgery/cosmetic-abroad/tunisia/

I want some lipo lol:p

7. Tunisianbelle

Tunisia is becoming big in the cosmetic tourism. It's good and bad. Good because it brings revenue to Tunisia. Bad because it means that prices for the procedures will go up as popularity increases.

In 2005 lipo only cost 1,500TND

8. alAzima

alAzima Guest

What if I need a lot of it? :rofl: Double the price?

9. Tunisianbelle

The price was for hips, sides, tummy - as much as could be done - and also included the stay at the clinique plus medications and doctors cost.

10. Woodlog

Woodlog Guest

I like my wobbly tummy because I know my baby lived in there (h)

11. alAzima

alAzima Guest

Hey, mine lived in mine too, and I love him but not my stomach!! LOL Or wait let me make that more British.... I love him but not my wobbly bits :p

12. Beansontoast

Beansontoast Moderator

I like my wobbly head cos I know my brain lived in there.

13. Woodlog

Woodlog Guest

awwww Ash you have a bubba? ahhhhhhhh :)

and you are a fast learner lol :D

14. Primrose

Primrose New Member

really? When? LOL

15. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Awww that is so cute!!!:D

16. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

I like my wobbly boobjita's because I never had them before baba lived in my wobbly tummy :D

17. Tunisianbelle

I plan on having 7 kids - can you imagine how many wobbly bits I'll have after 7? :eek:

I don't want a supermodel body or anything, but I would like to "firm" things up when I'm all done.

18. Woodlog

Woodlog Guest

:Hmm:Going back to the original topic. What the heck is the point of this surgery??? To me a virgin is somebody who has not had penetrative sex. A hymen can be stretched by riding (ahem...) bikes or horses regularly, using tampons etc Not all women bleed during/after their first time either, for all manner of reasons, not least because our bodies are all different.

If this surgery is popular among Tunisian women (and women of other cultures who are expected to remain chaste before marriage) - does this mean that the men are looking for blood/pain as confirmation that their partner was a virgin? Does the mother-in-law/woman next door etc. inspect the marital bedsheets :eek:?? And, more importantly, if a woman who has never before had penetrative sex, sleeps with her husband for the first time and doesn't bleed/experience obvious discomfort or pain, does her husband assume she has lied to him????

I find the apparent lack of understanding of sex and sexual issues among young Tunisians quite alarming (though not exactly surprising) - not least the sperm production in the knee issue??? What exactly do they teach in human biology lessons???

Perhaps this was a question more appropriate for 'Ben's corner' lol :D:D:D

AmberHeart likes this.
  19. Tunisianbelle

I hate to classify all the women as the same, because they're not. But a lot of women do it because they want to go out and have "fun" yet still want their future husband to think they are a "good girl". There are even women who act completely innocent with their fiances/future husbands, and have their boyfriend on the side who they sleep around with.

Whatever their reason, they use the surgery as a means to trick a man (in my opinion) as there is no medical need for the surgery.

20. Tunisianbelle

This is very true.

21. Tunisianbelle

They do have education in school, so I would say that the educated ones know better than to look for blood or pain. But I'm sure that there are still men who associate blood and/or pain with virginity even though it is completely false.

22. Tunisianbelle

It used to be custom that after a marriage the marital sheets would be put on display (hung off the balcony or somewhere) to show the woman was a virgin. This was a LONG time ago though. However, having said that, I'm sure in some small villages that it still happens.

23. Tunisianbelle

I think that may have been the case years ago, but now it is unlikely that a man would assume that.

24. Tunisianbelle

It's not just among Tunisians. Actually, Tunisians are more educated (according to some studies) than other Arab countries. In fact, Tunisia was the first Arab country to provide family planning and education for women, the first to allow abortions on demand, and the first to make contraception openly and widely available.

I have friends that have told me that their in-laws (non-Tunisians) thought that having a vaginal ultrasound was cheating on their husbands, that since they didn't bleed during intercourse that meant they were still virgins, etc.

Again, you can find this type of mindset anywhere.

25. Tunisianbelle

They do teach them, although how graphic and in-depth I do not know.

I remember that when I was pregnant with my son I had a HUGE craving for chocolates!

One night my husband and I had been out to coffee with one of hubbys friends and told him of my craving for chocolates. They actually sat there and seriously discussed this and said that a pregnant womans craving stop at 7 months. I had to laugh at them! But, this is what they had been taught. Hubby soon learned that it was all wrong as my craving lasted the whole pregnancy :p