I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mohamed naouali, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Mohamed naouali

Mohamed naouali Active Member

If you meet a man in line it's a very bad thing and he is most likely not a genuine person but looking to profit from you.

If you meet an Aninator or hotel worker and he tries to romance you he is probably a bad personal who wants money or a visa

If you are more than five years older than him this is not acceptable in Tunisia.

If he invites you to his home or to meet his family then he is not a good person.

If he says he loves you after a few days or weeks he is lying. This is not how a relationship begins in Tunisia.

If he asks you to give him money or loan him money he is not a good person. A Tunisian man will never ask a woman to pay for anything.

If he says he does not want children he is lying. Having children is very important and a necessity to show he is a man

If he has many Facebook or Skype he is probably also saying the same lies to other women.

If you visit Tunisia do not become familiar with men there.

If you have sexual relations with a man in Tunisia he has no respect for you.

A rat will tell you many lies with a kind face.

2. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

Hi would like you to clarify something. My ex rat took me to his home but only to have a drink. Obviously his family were there - so this would be considered haram! It is very sad to think it was not genuine.

3. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Well written . But I think the tunisian culture is hard to understand. But it is a good warning to us western women.

spartacus likes this.
  4. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

All part of the master plan.

5. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Met mine online.
    Oooops, I fear mine was not long out of kindergarten, well, based on his immaturity anyway :rolleyes:
    Oh bollocks, mine did not only take me to his home to MEET his family....the bugger moved me in with them...I lived in their house with them :thumbsup:
    T'was about four months. Maybe it was genuine after all ;):D:D
    Ooooh, he must have been genuine...he never asked me for money, woop woop....I got a real man :rolleyes:
    Oh shucks, maybe not....I sometimes paid for taxis and coffee....I was just starting to believe he was real :Cry::D
    Mine didn't want children, haha!! My four sons that he wanted to kill were enough for him. He would have been really good as a father for them, they could have learned the keyboard, learned how to lie like a pro, mastered the art of prostitution and watched him beat their mother before he killed them :thumbsup: He will be a great father one day ;)
    Noooooooo, you mean all those other women of multiple nationalities were not just old school friends that he hasn't seen for years? They were not really his family? They were not really the women from Oreedoo just checking on his phone service? Gutted...I thought I was the only one :D
    I didnt, I thought I had....but he was not a man! He was a rodent with the mask of a man :rolleyes:
    Yup, and damn, but they are useless between the sheets! Mo, do they actually educate males in Tunisia on how to satisfy a woman? :confused:
    :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I think my Tunisian man was a rat now that I've read all that...and to think...I believed he was real ;)

6. Mohamed naouali

realy thanks for Laura she help me to post it , I hope that can help every women to discover in what situation she is already.

7. Mango Chutney

Stick around and wait until we get a victim in the Amiga stage arrive....TLR may truly benefit from the knowledge of a Tunisian man then. Be warned, it is painfully frustrating when the truth is staring you in the face...but they still will not accept it! Patience is key :thumbsup:

8. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

24.gif

Unbenannt.PNGmlo.PNG

9. Cydney

Cydney Well-Known Member

I am five years older than my husband and we met online and our relationship is genuine......AND I agree with your post 100%. I feel like a hypocrite advising women not to do as I have done but the truth is my husband is atypical with legitimate reasons why he deviated from societal norms....yes...There may be legitimate reasons that a Tunisian man might deviate from accepted cultural norms but in the vast majority of cases that is not the case.

10. Mango Chutney

Yup, it's good for those not already in the know. Just needs to mention that:
    . When Tunisian rat says he hates Tunisian women....he is lying!
    . When Tunisian rat says he is not using you for a visa as he already has relatives in your country....he is lying!
    . When Tunisian rat says his mother is from another country so he is not using you for a visa....he is lying!!
    . When Tunisian rat tells you his age....he is lying!
    . When Tunisian rat says he has lost his job, conveniently just after hooking a victim, he never had a job to start with....he is lying!
    . When Tunisian rat tells you he couldn't get internet....he is lying.
    When Tunisian rat tells you he is a lion in bed....HE IS MOST DEFINITELY LYING!!! :D

11. Olivia 24

Olivia 24 Member

Its mean : anybody who contact woman from outside Tunisia, no important way he do, its rat. Perfect. This compatible with my inner voice. Thanks ☺☺

12. Olivia 24

Olivia 24 Member

I feel digusting really understand that he is rat, and be sure he is rat its two diferent things if iam not princesse, I wil kick his neck

juicyfruit, Mohamed naouali and Amira like this.
  13. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

Thank you Mohamed...... It is always good for people to hear it from a Tunisian, sometimes they think the things we say are crazy because the culture an mentality is so different to ours.

I hope you keep coming here and helping more.

AmberHeart, Judithlyn, Estie and 5 others like this.
  14. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

We can not change Tunisia's culture, so it's only and unfortunately, there will always be sorrow in Tunisia and when there are so few tourists there and high unemployment, fraud will only increase. The best thing we can do is stay away and if someone should travel there on vacation enjoy the country but do not get too involved with the natives. Certainly many nice tunisers and honest I think so. Everyone is not looking to exploit foreign tourists but the problem is that you do not know who is honest. Go straight ahead and be or arrogant probably in a bezness country. It's not right to be cold and arrogant, but if it does, then it will save you trouble, so unfortunately. The culture is certainly good if you manage to accept their thought set.

15. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

We don´t have to change Tunisia. The Tunisians must do it themselves, if they are inclined to. In the meantime, let them stew in their little fiefdom and let's forget about that rat infested country ;)

Mario666, Judithlyn, Key and 5 others like this.
  16. Mohamed naouali

The big problem is that the Tunisians are deviated, there are evil that good people. The mentality changes it depends on the financial situation, when it is poor it will betray you since it seeks at all prices to change this situation.

AmberHeart, Masha, Judithlyn and 7 others like this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

:eek:

Judithlyn likes this.
  18. Mohamed naouali

i know well the behavior of tunisian rat , because they come to the coffee every morning and I listen in.what they talk . and I can said in what they think.always about western girl.
    1. they lives in Europe the fisrt cause
    2. they have probably money to spent
    3 . they are actif in relationship ( make love)
    4.I can profit because they have no love in there country !!! ( I dont know why they said that ) false I knoww !!
    5. they love tunisia

19. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

These men also know that we foreign women (not all) are more open than a Tunisian woman. It does not apply to all but many are too naive about North African men but we like to believe the best about them and feel sorry for them when they complain about their bad economy. I think it's the fault of the feeling that we make a relationship with them. There is extremely much fraud in Tunisia and I think these men know each other and help each other. We all agree that it's a rotten game and for us normal people so hard to understand them and why they treat us like crazy. Yes, I agree that they must change their culture and that they may. The problem is that they are too concerned with their traditions and customs

Judithlyn, magic, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  20. Mohamed naouali

I agree with u

Judithlyn, Amira and juicyfruit like this.
  21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

When a Tunisian rat opens his mouth....he is lying :whistle:

22. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

When he's not asleep he's lying ...

Judithlyn, Estie, FoolInLove and 5 others like this.
  23. Olivia 24

Olivia 24 Member

I would like to see IQ and EQ test generally of Tunisian men :Geek:

Judithlyn, Key, Liona and 2 others like this.
  24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I don´t tolerate liars. I'm a nice person, not a stupid one 146.jpg.gif

25. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Seems like a country where every single person only thinks about himself. No compassion for other people

Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.