I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mohamed naouali, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Yes. They are consistent that way.

juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Brasilgirl

There are some numbers published online.
    I just did a seminar at my college here about marriage fraud and the amount of stories about men and women using fake love and marriage to get to what they think is a better country is unbelievable! I heard definitive cases from Haiti, Nigeria, Tunisia, of course, and Morocco, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, Philippines, even France, you name it. If they don’t have the money or desired skills/age etc. to enter the country of choice using the application process, they try marriage. It’s easiest, and no education or money is required if they find the right person. It can even be faster in some cases. Some even find that person(victim) while they are in the country if their choice on a student visa.
    But the Tunisians and North Africans in general are legendary because they are so aggressive and manage several potential victims at one time, scamming them with lies to extort money, etc.

3. Brasilgirl

I have a cousin in Canada who met another Canadian whilst away at university. She got pregnant, they never married but lived together, then she just left him and the baby and never even came back to visit. It’s so sad, but it happens. Poor child has never known him mom. It just gets me how she could leave her child. My cousin is a hard worker too, but not part of the more affluent side of the family. My mom told me that this woman thought my cousin would be rich because of the family name and his relatives. When she found out he wasn’t she left him. He’s not poor by any means, but I guess she wanted more.
    So citizenship, money, whatever. All part of the rat species.

4. Brasilgirl

I was trained to watch for ‘marriage for money’ or other money scams, not marriage for visa. I think that’s how he got me. He never asked for money and he told me he never would. But he did talk about seeing Canada one day. I wasn’t clued into the idea of marriage for visa or pr, and I didn’t see how it could be a scam. That’s how he got me. I didn’t expect it, I let down my guard.

5. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Same with me, besides he was saying willingly to stay in Tunisia, but repeating it was hard to get a job so it was needed to open a small business wich made sense. So I wasn’t paying attention, he doesn’t need a visa he is open to stay...lol it was a win win game for him. Not for me.

6. Brasilgirl

That sounds similar to mine. At first he told me he was planning to stay in Tunisia. Just travel and visit other countries.
    I’m not very domestic, and I think he was expecting me to be like a Tunisian wife. He didn’t like that I have people do domestic things like cook and clean for me. But I told him I could not live in Tunisia. It’s not safe and I can’t work from there.
    That’s when he started to talk about going to university in Canada, to be nearer to me.
    His English is very good and he studied school in French, so it’s possible.
    But he dropped the idea and said he’s staying in Tunisia.

7. AmberHeart

Maybe same idea of this guy wanting you to feel desperate about not being able to work and deciding to open your own business wich would end on his name.

juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  8. AmberHeart

My Rat has same erratic pattern. Sometimes ok let’s move to Canada, some times let’s stay in Tunisia and sometimes looking for options in UK or Germany. The last girl he was with was from a nordic country..... ant the ex from USA all tabs open

9. AmberHeart

That was suspicious!! A person with a life plan or life goals doesn’t do that. Ofcourse this kind of guys have nothing to lose and everything to win.

10. AmberHeart

Ohhh but if I dare to ask why these changes if you know I’m getting ready to travel and start a life with you he started calling me crazy, psycho, paranoid and all beautifull names such as bitch and so on

11. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

You have to be very sick.. I think you have to see a doctor,and maybe get some medical treatment. Or better,locked in to a mental hospital

12. Brasilgirl

Maybe you going to see him would cramp his style? Or he didn’t have a slot for you in his busy bezness schedule? Or you would see his lies when you got there? Who knows? He would slow you down by being an ass and suck up to you later.
    They follow a book. No imagination of their own. Losers in so many ways.

magic, juicyfruit and AmberHeart like this.
  13. Brasilgirl

Labotomy. Someone get this guy a visa to a country that still does this!

14. AmberHeart

Yes,literally follow a script.he was sending exactly same messages and proposals to several women at once. And thankfully I got warned on time (by one of his victims) to not travel, yet I had bought gifts already, clothing, engagement ring, wedding rings, and little stuff for everyday. But that doesn’t make my bank account decrease significantly, but the betrayal and opening eyes was brutal.

Judithlyn, magic, Heidi and 1 other person like this.
  15. Brasilgirl

I clued in when I found this site. I never sent the rat anything. He never asked. He did hint, but I’m pretty daft when it comes to catching hints. I would just help him help himself. Not what he wanted, I’m guessing. But he figured out I had a use for him, so he kept with it. Talking about the future. Getting married in my church first, then his. Most of it probably just talk. But no talk of him working or supporting.
    I asked him “what is your dream job? What would you really like to do?” Just as an idea to help him decide on a university. He told me that I was trying to control him. Lol.
    He probably thinks he has his dream job already. (And a wife or fiancé, and a day job, etc..)

16. Brasilgirl

Ouch! It still stings. Just knowing you were being used.

17. Goodoldchap

Goodoldchap Active Member

Did someone come forward and claimed they know me and they been afflicted by me in any sort of way? NO!!!
    Do you have any solid proof on me ??? NO!!!!!
    I will defend the Quran even thought I don't agree with a lot of its content. I am by no means a true Muslim I am a former atheist too (atheism is depressing) i can go to mosque and make a prayer and I can go to church and make Christian prayer or even smoke a frogs venom in the Amazon in a shamanic ritual circle... Its all the same it all leads to the same goal...its divination. All religions should deserve respect except for the Satanism which is utter pure evil. I know the Quran in its original version is lost to history and some verses were modified to suit men's needs at the time. This has been proven when english historians found a very old Quran book version embedded in the ceiling of an old Yemeni house. With X-ray they realised it dates back to a period that is earlier than the time that we commonly think the Quran started to spread. Its older and earlier than we think. It contained extra verses and some verses were different than the current book. Look how many versions there are of the bible!!!! But you cannot deny the impressive content of these books they are a great mystery and deserve a lot of respect its not the books fault that it was dealt a bad hand. It surely used to be a more perfect book before it was modified.
    Even if I was born a Christian or Jewish Tunisian I will still defend the Quran because it is part of our diverse culture and identity. I do have a sense of belonging and I will defend that identity. Just like you would defend your murderous country because it is your country and where you are from.

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DRIVING ME FUCKING MAD HOW DARE YOU FUCKING INSULT ME AND TRY MAKE FUN OF ME FIRST BUT WHEN I RESPOND BACK IN KIND THEN I AM TO BLAME FOR IT ALL AND CALLED DISGUSTING.

It is NEVER the woman's fault of course it is the mans fault..,its all the mans fault... :thumbsup: your tampon is pushed way too high up you and you crying about it..,its your MAN'S FAULT!!!!!
    Many women also don't realise when they have turned a man too angry to the point where there is no return. Often when this happen the woman is in shock about the mans behaviour like she never expected it... Well that's because you cannot read his body language his breathing and looks and tone of voice!!!! Yesss it is all about the hormones and it's harder for men to control anger it gets to the point of fight or flight than nature Instincts takes care of the rest.

This doesn't mean a man should ever lay a hand on a woman he should be just as smart as the woman who knows when to stop the provocation the man should also know when to unplug and leave the conversation and go somewhere else before he loose control and say more hurtful things or break something or god forbid get physically violent with her.
    Women don't realise that man are just as sensitive and fragile if not more even. Hardened from the outside but can be gooey from the inside. Instead of expressing their emotions they will hold it in because they been taught males can only react in manly ways which often make him feel repressed... So he suck in and suck It in and then what next???? Sure explode eventually and It ain't nice it is raw and uncontrollable he may even commit the worst things and live to regret it in extreme cases if the provocation is bad enough. Sure he still will deserve the worst punish proportionately to what he done.
    Lucky not all men are as stupid as to let themselves loose control and civil ways. Some men have learnt how to detach their ego from insults thrown at them and respond with wit precisely and concisely.

I think a rats often explosive reactions are mostly due to his ego. Let's first understand how the ego works. It relates to ideas experiences and words said and told....it sucks in those notions and embedded them into it that becomes part of that ego....its always hungry to relate one thing or another to enrich its identity....some its food are baits though and can give it a constipation such bad food for ego is insults or a hard truths. The smarter man will know how not to relate with the words said and can come out of his ego for a moment to become detached from his own person and look at what's happening as if he was someone else then he can see that he does not represent the words that were said or the experience they just had. I think this thinking process is most needed when the insults are directed at the heart of the ego that is mans pride and sense of self worth. Ego at the end of the stays a healthy needed part of any woman's or mans life and well being and we cannot get rid of it because it us who we THINK we are in life and it determines the nature of day to day Interractiins between people.
    Story short this mind game you playing ain't working.. Stirr him up to get to show everyone his bad side. It was fun for a while to throw back the Insults it was a good practising for me with English Insults but now it is getting somewhat boring and useless,

18. AmberHeart

what’s a job? I’m a stay in home husband, to support you, ofcourse lol

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    Judithlyn, juicyfruit and Heidi like this.
  19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Girls, I got a great recipe :)
    Bloomin' brilliant brownies

Ingredients
    • 200 g quality dark chocolate (70%)
    • 250 g unsalted butter
    • 75 g dried sour cherries , optional
    • 50 g chopped nuts , optional
    • 80 g quality cocoa powder
    • 65 g plain flour
    • 1 teaspoon baking powder
    • 360 g caster sugar
    • 4 large free-range eggs

Method
    1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4. Line a 24cm square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
    2. Snap the chocolate into a large bowl, add the butter and place over a pan of simmering water, until melted, stirring regularly. Stir through the cherries and nuts (if using).
    3. Sift the cocoa powder and flour into a separate bowl, add the baking powder and sugar, then mix together.
    4. Add the dry ingredients to the chocolate, cherry and nut mixture and stir together well. Beat the eggs, then mix in until you have a silky consistency.
    5. Pour the brownie mix into the baking tin, and place in the oven for around 25 minutes. You don’t want to overcook them so, unlike cakes, you don’t want a skewer to come out clean – the brownies should be slightly springy on the outside but still gooey in the middle.
    6. Allow to cool in the tray, then carefully transfer to a large chopping board and cut into chunky squares. Delicious served with a dollop of crème fraîche or yoghurt mixed with some orange zest.

Judithlyn, magic, Amira and 8 others like this.
  20. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

That sounds perfect. I just made, chicken breast, flash fried in oil, with garlic, red onions and tomoatoes and sliced chorizo. Add a few black olives and a little white wine. Cook for ten minutes
    Pop in the oven for 30 minutes on 160
    Served with Mediterranean rice and salad.

Yummy

Judithlyn, magic, Amira and 6 others like this.
  21. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Now for dessert.

I made blueberry and rhubarb sponge with ice cream.

8ozs flour
    8 ozs sugar
    5ozs margarine
    3 eggs
    Separate the egg white and whisk
    This makes the sponge fluffy
    Then cook 4 ozs rhubarb in the microwave
    Add the blueberries or any berries you like
    Put the whole mixture together whisked
    Pour into a tray bake
    Sprinkle brown sugar
    Bake 160 for 45 minutes
    Serves six greedy or ten not so greedy
    When cooked and cooled
    Add vanilla ice cream
    Flake out on the sofa for at least an hour after....

22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Sliced chorizo - yummy :love:

I love your dessert. Shall we trade ;) Unbenannt.PNG4587.PNG

Judithlyn, Amira, smiley and 3 others like this.
  23. Brasilgirl

Stay at home to do what? :D:D:D
    Flirt with the house keepers and the children’s nannies? Seriously. He’d just go hang out at a Coffee shop working on his phone. :whistle:

Judithlyn, magic, juicyfruit and 4 others like this.
  24. Brasilgirl

I’d love to try those brownies!

Judithlyn, Amira, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  25. AmberHeart

one Day at a time, try to focus on your strengths, you have a great education, a loving family, a lifestyle that obviously many would do anything to have, youth, goals, culture, honest friends. Be proud of yourself because you are here supporting when you haven’t healed 100% yet. Big hug and thanks for sharing your time.

Judithlyn, Brasilgirl and Heidi like this.