I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Mango Chutney

Staff member
If you meet a man in line it's a very bad thing and he is most likely not a genuine person but looking to profit from you.

If you meet an Aninator or hotel worker and he tries to romance you he is probably a bad personal who wants money or a visa

If you are more than five years older than him this is not acceptable in Tunisia.

If he invites you to his home or to meet his family then he is not a good person.

If he says he loves you after a few days or weeks he is lying. This is not how a relationship begins in Tunisia.

If he asks you to give him money or loan him money he is not a good person. A Tunisian man will never ask a woman to pay for anything.

If he says he does not want children he is lying. Having children is very important and a necessity to show he is a man

If he has many Facebook or Skype he is probably also saying the same lies to other women.

If you visit Tunisia do not become familiar with men there.

If you have sexual relations with a man in Tunisia he has no respect for you.

A rat will tell you many lies with a kind face.
Just quoting this in its entirety....just in case :thumbsup:

jennyelle

Rat Expert
And you say you are not pissed off at all :D
I could have gave a damn a few weeks ago but I am too busy feeling good with my new girl to give a fuck about your cheeky bastard ways. The shame is in you not me.
Yes this shows how fun you had with your girl
Some of that is exactly true, because not every Tunisian is abiding by his country's cultural rules. Culture itself is very mixed and controversial to out it out like that in a nutshell. Neither every Tunisian who doesn't abide to his own countries cultural rules is a bad person. Just because he drinks or his family drinks together at home doesn't make them a bad family they can still be miles better than a religious family and not as greedy. The culture of making and drinking wine in Tunisia dates way back in BC in the days of Carthage and the Roman empire. Islam is short lived in Tunisia compared with the other beleive systems. The main make up of the Tunisian gene pool isn't even Arab it is berber. Just like Iran is considered as a very Muslim country but they are Persians and underneath the fabric of their current Muslim society they are very fun people they still drink. In Tunisia palm wine is the cultural alcoholic beverage that substitute beer in other countries it is widespread even if the law banns it you can't stop a tradition the went on for thousands of years. Neither the Islamic invasion could change that.
I am sorry to break it down down for you but there still many Tunisian men who have met their wives online and they are happily still married with kids some of them are former members on this site.
The advice Mohammed has gave not to interact with the locals is quiet extreme (whether he only meant the Tunisian men or both the men and women) in the Quran itself god says: "و خلقناكم شعوبا لتعارفو"
It means: I created you as nations so you get to know each other.
Tunisians are still hospital people and fun to be around and you just cannot rub them all with the same brush. Your hearts are not injection vials daily accessible to all men. If you can be done over by a Tunisian chances are you you could just as well be done over by someone of your own country and they do exist for sure.

You don't really care for the fucking truth you care inky to use everything that can reinforce the boogymen image of Tunisian men. I clearly can see now after you agreeing with all of what the guy Mohammed says and nodding like a pack of sheep just because most of what he says is negative bullocks that just don't want to see anymore foreign women being with a Tunisian.

Oh but I am only here to warn other foreign women about Tunisian men I am only secretly vindictive and hate every last one of them because I have been dine over and the thought of a another foreign getting along with a nice Tunisian men and they are happy and okay makes me cringe and my hand goes into fist.
Yeah you are inky here for selfless reasons right ???? Yeahhhhh we all think you your impeccable dedication to this cause because you are getting nothing from it ......,or do you !????? :rolleyes::oops:
If you want to selfless the way you help then quit your extremist ideas on how locals and foreigners shouldn't interract on a personal level quit your over general attitude and start doing your real role as a member to advice and warn of signs of rattery in a logical realistic way.
Fucking hell of he turns out to be a rat hang the bugger from his balls!!!!!!!!!!!
But if he is no rat or you have not found nothing in him then leave the bloody fella and his woman enjoy whatever they got for fuck sake!!!!
OK Ahmed get your. Little walnuts out lets string your rat arse up.

jennyelle

Rat Expert
I am not the one who got
That's not enough for me I want my profile unreachable only as in guest view just like you cannot view mangos profile. Why should some members get special treatment while others don't. I don't want any sore butts to be still on my thread posting crap for people to read while I can't be responding back. I've seen this happen when my I'd address was banned and I logged in later to find a load of crap put on. I think its my right as a member.
no that's because it's you dirty ratmed who's doing the scamming. .Dirty pig you are

jennyelle

Rat Expert
Possibly English is not the first language of his new imaginary victim, so she hasn’t read or understood it. If she does exist, and I have strong doubts, what kind of woman would choose to be with a self confessed rat. She must be as desperate as he is.
Who ever she is according to ratmed this women his true love won't know he's talks their personal business and pics Screenshot_2019-02-15-19-07-32-1.png

milala

Errrrrrrrr the news????? Of course if you call fox news, BBS, and Reuters as news than you are delusional because they are a propaganda tool not true news. Watch some Chinese Russian Indian news. Watch the other side of the glove news and how they view global events. Snap out from that trance state watching your local news. In Russian news outlets RT and Sputnik it mentioned that their president advice his people to start preparing for the worse (a nuclear war) why ??? Because he gives a brown substance about his people. In the USA NOBODY GIVES A brown substance. half the people were not aware about the USA Russian crisis about striking the Syrian air base. I am not shocked that nine of you in west hear about this. Your media selects what to broadcast in favor of your governments agenda and hides back what's not in its favorite. The us government wouldn't want to create anxiety and panic Amongst the people about a potential new global war. Think of the skripal case,,,,,coming at such a very close timing with all edged chemical attack by The Syrian regine and bombing Syrian airbase risking killing Russian troops in ground. Think of all the propaganda Russia's bad Russia's bad Russia's bad and hacking than skripal ....one the thing the world learnt about americunts and their fellow cunts is that they first create up a boogyman run a media compain bombard the people with fake news stirr up the peoples fear about that boogyman now attack!!!!! And they will have their peoples support......irak had no chemical weapons facilities and had no weapons of mass destruction they just ruined the country and later apologised for being wrong....
Something similar is brewing up for up for Russia.... Notice the new emergence of dislike to Russia and making it the new boogyman same pattern as irak complain. They are building those missile shields in Romania and Poland claiming it is against Iran but Iran has made a peace deal with USA they are not making no nukes. It is meant to defend the USA against Russian ballistic missiles in retaliation of a possible American nuclear strike on Russia in the scenario of a global war between the two.
Wake the fuck up.....this is broadcasted on secular countries news outlets too and is missing from all western media....
If you don't believe it start watching diffrent foreign news outlets AMD you will understand.
This is why RT was kicked out from USA and UK with the accusation of disinformation and take news. It is fake news when it reveals the truth of what's really happening in the world
This is a load of bullocks???????? Well read TRUMP TWEETS HOURS before the strike he ordered in the Syrian base...he literally LITERALLY said: we are in a new cold war that more dangerous than the previous!!!!! If only there was one little tactical mistake that a crew at a USA warship has done while preparing the targets for those cruise missiles and it kills Russian troops it would have been the closest the world could have ever come to doomsday!!!!!!
You don’t know anything about the way the American people feel. Also you don’t know what we know. We have entire websites, prayer groups, group, that send money to Syria and all those affected by wars. I am Muslim. I live in America and you do not heave the knowledge or the right to speak about the American people. Most do not agree with the present president and we are doing all we can. So please. Do not speak about us!

Coeur

If you meet a man in line it's a very bad thing and he is most likely not a genuine person but looking to profit from you.

If you meet an Aninator or hotel worker and he tries to romance you he is probably a bad personal who wants money or a visa

If you are more than five years older than him this is not acceptable in Tunisia.

If he invites you to his home or to meet his family then he is not a good person.

If he says he loves you after a few days or weeks he is lying. This is not how a relationship begins in Tunisia.

If he asks you to give him money or loan him money he is not a good person. A Tunisian man will never ask a woman to pay for anything.

If he says he does not want children he is lying. Having children is very important and a necessity to show he is a man

S'il a beaucoup de Facebook ou de Skype, il dit probablement les mêmes mensonges à d'autres femmes.

Si vous visitez la Tunisie, ne vous familiarisez pas avec les hommes.

Si vous avez des relations sexuelles avec un homme en Tunisie, il n'a aucun respect pour vous.

Un rat vous dira beaucoup de mensonges avec un visage gentil.
[/CITATION]
Et et qu il a une profession que jamais vous n auriez jamais imaginé qu il aurait fait une chose pareille rencontre Facebook pas en Tunisie

Chelio123

If he has many Facebook or Skype he is probably also saying the same lies to other women.

If you visit Tunisia do not become familiar with men there.

If you have sexual relations with a man in Tunisia he has no respect for you.

A rat will tell you many lies with a kind face.
I am in an online relationship with a man half my age. I know. I do not need a lecture but he is like a drug and that addiction is hard to overcome or is it love? For me it is but I am not blind and see the signs screaming at me. I come here to get strength and hope. It helps knowing that i am not alone.

Femme Fatale

Inactive
I am in an online relationship with a man half my age. I know. I do not need a lecture but he is like a drug and that addiction is hard to overcome or is it love? For me it is but I am not blind and see the signs screaming at me. I come here to get strength and hope. It helps knowing that i am not alone.
We all understand and been there. The rat you are responding to was my rat. He wrote this thread. It pissed me off when I found out his lies. Because he was here pretending to help, yet lying the entire time. So I truly understand. Til this day, he doesn't see himself as a rat. He is a good man he says and he is not rat. And I must be a fairy :rolleyes: Yet, all evidence point to visa hunter. You are not alone. He is only a few years younger than me. Age doesn't matter to me, so we know how you feel. Take your time and process it. You have our support. When you need help, please let us know.

CoffeeCat

I’m new so hi
Thanks for letting me join
I talked with one from Tunisia (obviously) why I’m here
He was fast with the love and wanting to marry, told me I “just” had to come there, marry him and he’d get visa
I said I can move there ? He said sure just you need to pay 35-40,000 Dinar .... :eek:
said I don’t have that kind of money, again back to the visa talk, and he really wanted me to buy him a jacket he didn’t care the price was around 300 $ coz I’m from Europe so I’m swimming in money apparently said I can’t but it, he kept going on with this jacket how much he wanted it and his visa
I ended up here found the warning post from
Mohamed and the last puzzle to make me accept it came.
im around 10 years older than him, have 4 kids so yeah ... perfect choice of wife I guess:whistle:
Am sorry all the sad things you have been through here, I was in an abuse relation before l, controlled financially and emotionally also he wasn’t Tunisian tho but Pakistani ... a prime example of psychopath
I’m just really happy I didn’t end up in something similar again
Stay safe you all

simple

Ratslayer
I’m new so hi
Thanks for letting me join
I talked with one from Tunisia (obviously) why I’m here
He was fast with the love and wanting to marry, told me I “just” had to come there, marry him and he’d get visa
I said I can move there ? He said sure just you need to pay 35-40,000 Dinar .... :eek:
said I don’t have that kind of money, again back to the visa talk, and he really wanted me to buy him a jacket he didn’t care the price was around 300 $ coz I’m from Europe so I’m swimming in money apparently said I can’t but it, he kept going on with this jacket how much he wanted it and his visa
I ended up here found the warning post from
Mohamed and the last puzzle to make me accept it came.
im around 10 years older than him, have 4 kids so yeah ... perfect choice of wife I guess:whistle:
Am sorry all the sad things you have been through here, I was in an abuse relation before l, controlled financially and emotionally also he wasn’t Tunisian tho but Pakistani ... a prime example of psychopath
I’m just really happy I didn’t end up in something similar again
Stay safe you all
Hi @CoffeeCat ...WTF !!!! !!! You can buy a luxery 5 bedroom house for 40.000 dn in tunisia !!! Or start a business ,for less.He basically needs money to build himself a house in his village for his Tunisian bride ,which would cost about 25 to 30.000 dn...Of course its not for an older foreign woman with 4 kids .Tell him to f""k off because hes a low life ugly theiving prostitute ,scum bag .

simple

Ratslayer
Who is this scum bag ,,what is his name and where does he work ???It makes me so angry ,,he should be in the gallery ,the shameful way he thinks a mother of 4 ,will give him 40.000 dn . Im glad youve seen through him and to think youve already been through so much with your previous relationship .Get him in the gallery ,or make his name known on here ...Let everyone know what a s""t bag he is ,he is a danger to any woman who gets caught ,because he dosnt care .