Welcome to TLR

I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I’m new so hi
Thanks for letting me join
I talked with one from Tunisia (obviously) why I’m here
He was fast with the love and wanting to marry, told me I “just” had to come there, marry him and he’d get visa
I said I can move there ? He said sure just you need to pay 35-40,000 Dinar .... :eek:
said I don’t have that kind of money, again back to the visa talk, and he really wanted me to buy him a jacket he didn’t care the price was around 300 $ coz I’m from Europe so I’m swimming in money apparently said I can’t but it, he kept going on with this jacket how much he wanted it and his visa
I ended up here found the warning post from
Mohamed and the last puzzle to make me accept it came.
im around 10 years older than him, have 4 kids so yeah ... perfect choice of wife I guess:whistle:
Am sorry all the sad things you have been through here, I was in an abuse relation before l, controlled financially and emotionally also he wasn’t Tunisian tho but Pakistani ... a prime example of psychopath
I’m just really happy I didn’t end up in something similar again
Stay safe you all
Hi yes they are of the same wool all together. The only difference between Pakistan and Tunsia is the language otherwise the woman's view is probably the same in most countries where the man dominates.

CoffeeCat

Hi @CoffeeCat ...WTF !!!! !!! You can buy a luxery 5 bedroom house for 40.000 dn in tunisia !!! Or start a business ,for less.He basically needs money to build himself a house in his village for his Tunisian bride ,which would cost about 25 to 30.000 dn...Of course its not for an older foreign woman with 4 kids .Tell him to f""k off because hes a low life ugly theiving prostitute ,scum bag .
Lmao
I did politely tho
At least for now :D
I saw some other flats brand new in these dance complexes around 200k Danish
And I was hmmm and you need 85 k for this old set of four walls ? Riiiight
Oh ya
I forgot lol
I blocked him before several times over the last two years

And still he’s there

CoffeeCat

Who is this scum bag ,,what is his name and where does he work ???It makes me so angry ,,he should be in the gallery ,the shameful way he thinks a mother of 4 ,will give him 40.000 dn . Im glad youve seen through him and to think youve already been through so much with your previous relationship .Get him in the gallery ,or make his name known on here ...Let everyone know what a s""t bag he is ,he is a danger to any woman who gets caught ,because he dosnt care .
I posted some
Images of him with his name so just awaiting mod approval
is name is Hassen Ben Salem
Works in Tunis I think
Lives in Zaghouan
Says on fb he lives in Sidi Bou Said tho

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Hi yes they are of the same wool all together. The only difference between Pakistan and Tunsia is the language otherwise the woman's view is probably the same in most countries where the man dominates.
met a girl from london in spain,she got married to a pakistan and she had a little boy.me and her got talking .and she told me her story.after she married him he changed,all the family in on it got the visa and does not bother with his son:(:(:(

Amira

Major Ratslayer
met a girl from london in spain,she got married to a pakistan and she had a little boy.me and her got talking .and she told me her story.after she married him he changed,all the family in on it got the visa and does not bother with his son:(:(:(
Of course, not all Muslim men are bad or from other conservative countries, but I don't think they know their cultures well enough or that someone gets married too quickly without thinking about the consequences. In the Muslim faith, relationships are not accepted before marriage and thus there are many urgent marriages. I mean that even if you are a Muslim, it is possible to be together without having sex before marriage. Get to know yourself without getting married too quickly. Yes they are from conservative countries. If you have a boyfriend who is Muslim. It is better to say no if he asks for money, go if he is violent or unfaithful and if he is lying do not accept it. A man will not change I do not think that is why it is better to go right away than to wait too long. Yes they are difficult it is difficult to know who is good and who is not good.:confused:

Amira

Major Ratslayer
It is impossible to know who is honest and good. You only find that out if you live together over time

simple

Major Ratslayer
It is impossible to know who is honest and good. You only find that out if you live together over time
The problem when marrying a muslim is its nearly always the woman that must adapt,they either convert or learn to make adjustments.Thats not easy for western women .Of course im not talking about when you marry a rat ,,but women who meet genuine men .

Last edited:

Jisela

Major Ratslayer
The problem when marrying a muslim is its nearly always the woman that must adapt,they either convert or learn to make adjustments.Thats not easy for western women .Of course im not talking about when you marry a rat ,,but women who meet genuine men .
I don't think western women should take on a marriage like this, at all. The adjustments that the woman must make in order to adapt to a Muslim man, for a Muslim man who likely does not see himself as needing to adapt to his wife, and for them to agree on how to raise a family is almost impossible, and is reflected in extremely high marriage failure rates. For a woman to delete her upbringing, her background, religion, family, friends and history and adapt to the point of denying almost everything for the sake of a man who is likely disgusted by his potential wife's background (and rejects it) is nothing but an abusive and harmful disaster for both individuals - by far more damaging for the western woman.

The ONLY situation that a marriage between a western woman and a Muslim man could potentially survive (0.00001%), is if the Muslim man who marries a western woman is willing to adapt to his wife, her family and friends, and adjust to and participate with her culture and religion - that means he shows respect, shows up for, and is involved with those cultural and religious activities, as well - further, that he DEMONSTRATES his willingness to allow his wife to introduce those aspects of her background into his life and into the lives of their children as a blended family -- how many times are promises made upfront and later broken? I would ask the man to show up for Diwali ceremony, Hanukkah, or Church, etc.

If the expectation is set upfront that the western woman must only adapt to him and his religion, that the children be raised with only his religion and culture, then the western woman should run immediately and never look back. The Muslim man should find a Muslim woman. No one should be expected to change everything about themselves for the sake of a man who could decide a few years into marriage that he would rather marry again with a Muslim woman (especially when his family will eagerly support him remarrying a woman of his own culture and religion afterwards). It is destructive. No one should recommend marriage between a western woman and a Muslim man, and that they should "find out" what happens INSIDE of a marriage. It is cruel to even recommend it.

Last edited:

Amira

Major Ratslayer
Yes it is true . It is always the women who have to adapt and embrace their "perfect culture" that is about honor and everything else that is not at all interconnected. Because who is unfaithful or makes a lot of Shite it is usually the men whether they are "perfect Muslims or love rat" Simple they are of the same wool all together don't think there is a 100% good man who respects his woman. It is in very few numbers

CoffeeCat

What a composure of you!:Evil:
I was just furious when read your story, because that man consciously wanted to steal from the kids!! From 4 kids!! He could not be supposed as humain being since then anymore.
I try most the time to be calm
Sometimes I let it go :whistle:
I talked with a friend who said you blocked him several times and ati he comes back and says he loves you
Said yeah I'm Magic :cool: lol

He kept saying he loves my kids and he will do this and this with them, I feel that it’s more of an emotional blackmail or how to say
He would take them to do sport and such

Liona

Major Ratslayer
I try most the time to be calm
Sometimes I let it go :whistle:
I talked with a friend who said you blocked him several times and ati he comes back and says he loves you
Said yeah I'm Magic :cool: lol

He kept saying he loves my kids and he will do this and this with them, I feel that it’s more of an emotional blackmail or how to say
He would take them to do sport and such
I hope you will never unblock this piece of Shite.

Amira

Major Ratslayer
A good man accepts his woman as she is even though she is not a virgin on the wedding night. Think both western and non western. But the problem is that they do not accept it because of this "honor" and reputation that they are concerned with. They are too concerned about what others should say / also become women who are not virgins called whore and it is not right but it is the culture and traditions that are to blame. They have only respect for themselves and no one else. Whether it is talk of love rat or not.

Liona

Major Ratslayer
brown substance ,brown substance ,brown substance and brown substance..Im guessing its @Etoyoc doing
I also think it's him.:)
First I have seen this picturesque description in Amira's post and was going to ask her what does it mean. But suddenly I guessed what it could be by myself. After watching this in my own post all my doubts gone.:D

Yzapaty

If you meet a man in line it's a very bad thing and he is most likely not a genuine person but looking to profit from you.

If you meet an Aninator or hotel worker and he tries to romance you he is probably a bad personal who wants money or a visa

If you are more than five years older than him this is not acceptable in Tunisia.

If he invites you to his home or to meet his family then he is not a good person.

If he says he loves you after a few days or weeks he is lying. This is not how a relationship begins in Tunisia.

If he asks you to give him money or loan him money he is not a good person. A Tunisian man will never ask a woman to pay for anything.

If he says he does not want children he is lying. Having children is very important and a necessity to show he is a man

If he has many Facebook or Skype he is probably also saying the same lies to other women.

If you visit Tunisia do not become familiar with men there.

If you have sexual relations with a man in Tunisia he has no respect for you.

A rat will tell you many lies with a kind face.
Thanks for letting people know. There is a men on social media that goes by the name og _ghof_777, ghof rafrafi, and also yors sallem he love to use any married woman for sex he flies to USA PENSYLVANIA. AND USES A HOTEL CALLED RED ROOF INN LOCATED IN HERSHEY PA. Please let other people know I was trying to up load his picture but is to big. You can google his name and his face will popup. He is a piece of Shite. And has destroyed many marriages. we need to let other woman and men to keep an eye for this guy he does not inly uses European woman he uses spanish, chinese and any woman.