I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mohamed naouali, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Seems like a country where every single person only thinks about himself. No compassion for other people

juicyfruit likes this.
  2. smiley

smiley Well-Known Member

Great postAnd all what you say is so true. I didnt see it then,when i met my ex rat online. But i know it now after reading a lot at this forum.And all help i got here when i was in it and did not see any solution.I am so happy i finally got away from this crap.I have a life now,and i am happy.

magic, Mango Chutney, Amira and 2 others like this.
  3. Mohamed naouali

Mohamed naouali Member

this is the problem evry one his thinking for him self .

JOLANTA, Key, juicyfruit and 2 others like this.
  4. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Nice to hear that you is fine . No normal People is support these guys . They have feelings make off stone

5. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

But they do not change when they come to Europe. Seems it's strange that they are not interested in making money when they come from a poor country but they are only interested in being with their buddies and are unfaithful as it holds. They would like to buy things but have not understood money and loans. It's not possible to have a life with them for a long time because they always have surprises waiting and trying to speak sensibly to them, they respond with anger and close their ears. If you want a peaceful life then keep yourself away from these men.

magic, smiley, Olivia 24 and 2 others like this.
  6. Bianca

Bianca Member

first of all the families are in the game as they profit of it. second european women are not as emotionally cold as tunisian women and much more quiet when talking and arguing. fact is they cant afford a tunisian woman as they are greedy and want want want. they are very needy. even girlfriends of tunisian so called men allow their hobis to have a european woman or more for getting money. its all about money only. so when a tunisian woman complains about european women taking their men you can tell them that its european women who make it possible to serve her needs with their prostituting boyfriends. i will never trust anybody there and with that you cant go wrong. just dont believe a thing you hear of them and know the opposite is the truth. wallah

Estie, magic, see clearly and 7 others like this.
  7. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

What the fuck.... :Evil:

Unbenannt.PNGmklfds.PNG

Liona, Mango Chutney, Amira and 5 others like this.
  8. Bianca

Bianca Member

they got the license to sin cause they ask for forgiveness in facebook lol Alhamdoulillah

Estie, Amira, smiley and 2 others like this.
  9. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Culture is a part and if you do not understand the language, it's easy to be fooled. I think that some North African women seem a little arrogant and that they look down on Western women something I can not understand when they are not better themselves. Have read on this page that some Tunisian girls go to the doctor to take surgery to regain their virginity. I understand that they must do it before they get married and that they must keep this secret to their family. But where is trust when you have to lie about everything to keep an honor. It can not be a good family relationship when these youngsters must keep everything secret even for their parents. Where is the lucky honor when they are lying about everything? The fact that Tunic girls accept that their men have up to more women I think is strange. Health is more worthwhile than money.

magic, JOLANTA, Mango Chutney and 2 others like this.
  10. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Active Member

Amira likes this.
  11. Key

Key Active Member

@Mohamed naouali Thank you for all you shared here, I found all information very important and usefull, thank You. Sure, for me is too late (passsed on me rat Rami Hamouda) anyway maybe all informations you shared with us can help and save some other european girl or woman. Thank you.

Estie, JOLANTA, Lovelylondon and 3 others like this.
  12. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Very good that he warns us women against these men. Just hope they belong to his warning. When it comes to love rats, it's best to listen to others because they see him in a different way something the victim can not see. They complain about their lives all the time. Does not have money for food. Apartment etc but what does sitting on a chair and require others to help them with everything. Others get together and try to do something about their lives. They are stubborn and will not listen to advice.

Estie, magic, JOLANTA and 2 others like this.
  13. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

lol that gave me a little giggle :D

smiley and juicyfruit like this.
  14. see clearly

15. see clearly

very good very to the point . This should be up there with lauras bumping up post for newbies . Sorry i cant find it to actually put it together. But i like this very much. Ok im a little bit Biased cos its mohammed lol :thumbsup:but it is good .

16. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Will never understand them and I think it's both nasty and disgusting that they exploit women to accomplish something themselves. What's bad is that some of these men's engagements help cheat other women. They sit and watch that their boyfriend cheats other women and thinks that's ok? Ok they get money and can build houses and get a future on blood money

smiley and juicyfruit like this.
  17. see clearly

I dont know if your tunisian Amira but id like to see some tunisian womens enlightenmenet/ views of their situation. How they feel about it etc stuff like that would be interesting. It might all be there in another thread somewhere been done heard the story. It always sounds the same or similar version they hold the cards for having a baby and marraige etc and cultural / societal pressure and family pressure is always teh same route must get married must have dowrey house etc etc future taken care of. I mean its good care of the children in a way but somehow this is now any which way to get the money to get the bride and the house and the manner in which the wife wants to be kept and the tunisian man does it by bezzness if he hasnt or doesnt want to get it another way. Maybehe dont have much option i dont know. Mine certainly fleeced me i hope he make sit last , There is definately no more from me not even £1 ever!! The way i have fucked up my life ( sorry for swearing volutarily ( although under pressure ) for that man . Its touch and go whether i make any success now in this life or even survive independently from my parents or if i can find a husband who woud want me, and put up with my phycholicical damage ( alot rat caused ) i wake up screaming at times from crazy nightmares , ihave nightmares alot, i have insomnia alot, i panick alot and i feel bad stress . The sort that you know is really going to do you long term damage, I have some other illness an i hope its just the combination of the two but its looking finacially and for my sanity best to go home. Although home comes with its own delightful set of challenges as well and im not sure i can cope with that one either,

Estie and Amira like this.
  18. see clearly

Im gonna relax now and watch a really old film about england in king henry the 8th . And his famous many wives , This one is where he ditches Katherine of Aragon for Anne Boleyn , Its based on real events in the realms of teh kings and queens in england back in time. Ive read a few books it interests me greatly how they lived the way they had to dodge and deal andbargin and you could get hanged at a drop of a hat for lleged withchcraft and the husbands generally blamed their wives if the did not produce a son heir. Interesting to me not to everyone , its called Anne of a thousands days on Netflix. And im reading a book about Iran or is it Iraq one mand journey back to his home country ( iran or iraq ) also seems very ineteresting,
    Guess what im doing tonight lol netflix and chill ... alone lol
    Good evening everybody
    Enjoy

Amira likes this.
  19. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Hope you get a good movie tonight. Many good movies on Netfix. Have a nice evening and take care about your self

20. see clearly

yeah i love streaming movies on netfllix and amazon prime but they tend do just so one series of something really good then leave you hanging for a year before season 2 comes out grrrr

Amira likes this.
  21. see clearly

And Thank you Amira the same for you are you haveing a pleasant evening tonight? hope you are or soon hugs xxxx

Amira likes this.
  22. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

:)

23. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Sounds like life in Tunisia! Clearly they are stuck in Tudor times :rolleyes: They still dodge, deal, haggle....and scam. People get stoned or beheaded still in Islam for witchcraft. Wives are expected to produce a son and are also blamed for everything else....off with their heads!!

24. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

SC - sorry u had such a terrible experience with the rat and the way it has affected your health and bank balance. It is terribly difficult to cope with both.
    I don't say this glibly BUT things will improve and u will find love. It will take time.
    All the stories and comments here have helped me more than I could have imagined.
    I kept questioning myself - but reading here about the rats attitude and behaviour on everything - I now realise it was him not me! 15 years a long time to care for someone - change their lives - etc. and he never appreciated anything. Greed, lies and laziness.
    The women I met were jealous and really thought they were better.
    Thank God for this site and the members for opening my eyes about TN men and the bezness culture.
    I can categorically state that I don't miss my rat one iota - he rarely crosses my mind - and it feels great.
    U will be ok. Don't let a piece of sh-t upset ur well'being - u r worth so much more.
    Enjoy ur films.
    Hugs

Estie, Amira, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  25. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Never forget that there is always a light in the tunnel, even though life may seem difficult.