I AM A TUNISIAN MAN HERE TO WARN YOU

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Oh, I didn't know that you are familiar with him ;)
I am not...but he called it liqueur. It has the name James on it....that's as much as I know :oops:
I used to drink alcohol years ago, but it was always cheap wine, Malibu or Bailey's.
Now....I'm the queen of coffee, Yorkshire tea and lemon water....I live life to the max :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
If you meet a man in line it's a very bad thing and he is most likely not a genuine person but looking to profit from you.

If you meet an Aninator or hotel worker and he tries to romance you he is probably a bad personal who wants money or a visa

If you are more than five years older than him this is not acceptable in Tunisia.

If he invites you to his home or to meet his family then he is not a good person.

If he says he loves you after a few days or weeks he is lying. This is not how a relationship begins in Tunisia.

If he asks you to give him money or loan him money he is not a good person. A Tunisian man will never ask a woman to pay for anything.

If he says he does not want children he is lying. Having children is very important and a necessity to show he is a man

If he has many Facebook or Skype he is probably also saying the same lies to other women.

If you visit Tunisia do not become familiar with men there.

If you have sexual relations with a man in Tunisia he has no respect for you.

A rat will tell you many lies with a kind face.
Just quoting this in its entirety....just in case :thumbsup:

jennyelle

And you say you are not pissed off at all :D
I could have gave a damn a few weeks ago but I am too busy feeling good with my new girl to give a fuck about your cheeky bastard ways. The shame is in you not me.
Yes this shows how fun you had with your girl
Some of that is exactly true, because not every Tunisian is abiding by his country's cultural rules. Culture itself is very mixed and controversial to out it out like that in a nutshell. Neither every Tunisian who doesn't abide to his own countries cultural rules is a bad person. Just because he drinks or his family drinks together at home doesn't make them a bad family they can still be miles better than a religious family and not as greedy. The culture of making and drinking wine in Tunisia dates way back in BC in the days of Carthage and the Roman empire. Islam is short lived in Tunisia compared with the other beleive systems. The main make up of the Tunisian gene pool isn't even Arab it is berber. Just like Iran is considered as a very Muslim country but they are Persians and underneath the fabric of their current Muslim society they are very fun people they still drink. In Tunisia palm wine is the cultural alcoholic beverage that substitute beer in other countries it is widespread even if the law banns it you can't stop a tradition the went on for thousands of years. Neither the Islamic invasion could change that.
I am sorry to break it down down for you but there still many Tunisian men who have met their wives online and they are happily still married with kids some of them are former members on this site.
The advice Mohammed has gave not to interact with the locals is quiet extreme (whether he only meant the Tunisian men or both the men and women) in the Quran itself god says: "و خلقناكم شعوبا لتعارفو"
It means: I created you as nations so you get to know each other.
Tunisians are still hospital people and fun to be around and you just cannot rub them all with the same brush. Your hearts are not injection vials daily accessible to all men. If you can be done over by a Tunisian chances are you you could just as well be done over by someone of your own country and they do exist for sure.

You don't really care for the fucking truth you care inky to use everything that can reinforce the boogymen image of Tunisian men. I clearly can see now after you agreeing with all of what the guy Mohammed says and nodding like a pack of sheep just because most of what he says is negative bullocks that just don't want to see anymore foreign women being with a Tunisian.

Oh but I am only here to warn other foreign women about Tunisian men I am only secretly vindictive and hate every last one of them because I have been dine over and the thought of a another foreign getting along with a nice Tunisian men and they are happy and okay makes me cringe and my hand goes into fist.
Yeah you are inky here for selfless reasons right ???? Yeahhhhh we all think you your impeccable dedication to this cause because you are getting nothing from it ......,or do you !????? :rolleyes::oops:
If you want to selfless the way you help then quit your extremist ideas on how locals and foreigners shouldn't interract on a personal level quit your over general attitude and start doing your real role as a member to advice and warn of signs of rattery in a logical realistic way.
Fucking hell of he turns out to be a rat hang the bugger from his balls!!!!!!!!!!!
But if he is no rat or you have not found nothing in him then leave the bloody fella and his woman enjoy whatever they got for fuck sake!!!!
OK Ahmed get your. Little walnuts out lets string your rat arse up.

jennyelle

I am not the one who got
That's not enough for me I want my profile unreachable only as in guest view just like you cannot view mangos profile. Why should some members get special treatment while others don't. I don't want any sore butts to be still on my thread posting crap for people to read while I can't be responding back. I've seen this happen when my I'd address was banned and I logged in later to find a load of crap put on. I think its my right as a member.
no that's because it's you dirty ratmed who's doing the scamming. .Dirty pig you are

Top Bottom