I am Canadian need advice on obtaining a divorce from Tunisian

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Hi yougogirl75, welcome, and I am also Canadian. He doesn't have a leg to stand on, his marriage has no power over here. Agree, just wait it out. XO
He has already found a sucker in Germany, I hope it happens she is way uglier than me and big. She is 53 I just have to laugh because I thought he could do better than me oh my god and he is ugly too inside out they sure know how to pick them!

M

Mango Chutney

He has already found a sucker in Germany, I hope it happens she is way uglier than me and big. She is 53 I just have to laugh because I thought he could do better than me oh my god and he is ugly too inside out they sure know how to pick them!
I feel sorry for his new victim. Regardless of age, shape, size, colour and appearance, she is a victim like us, she will suffer the same hell we all have.....I wouldn't wish that on anybody :Cry: Poor woman.
These rodents are despicable, it never ceases to amaze me just how many decent people globally they are happy to destroy for greed.....and all for deluded visions of grandeur that they will never see in reality :Cry:
How are you holding up? You doing ok? I agree with what's been said about divorce, he needs it, you don't...so let him deal with it. Unfortunately, it will probably be financed by his new victim.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I feel sorry for his new victim. Regardless of age, shape, size, colour and appearance, she is a victim like us, she will suffer the same hell we all have.....I wouldn't wish that on anybody :Cry: Poor woman.
These rodents are despicable, it never ceases to amaze me just how many decent people globally they are happy to destroy for greed.....and all for deluded visions of grandeur that they will never see in reality :Cry:
How are you holding up? You doing ok? I agree with what's been said about divorce, he needs it, you don't...so let him deal with it. Unfortunately, it will probably be financed by his new victim.
Yes and he got her from Frankfurt, Germany, it is the gateway that I took to see him last time before I came to Tunisia. Her profile is hidden on tagged.com , his is as well hidden from view. I guess he is street smart in some ways. I am doing fine, i have contacted the canadian embassy the consular part and the visa part, just so I could know my rights considering all this. I believe they will direct me to global affairs for information on lawyers just in case. Can you imagine though he marries her and still married to me haahh , I do feel bad for her then again he could have gotten her pic and made out he has someone, he is full of this kind of deception so either way she is a victim along with me.

M

Mango Chutney

Her profile is hidden on tagged.com , his is as well hidden from view. I guess he is street smart in some ways.
No, he is not smart, this is a token rat behaviour, it's all shared advice from the ratty bible. Friends lists etc are kept hidden, posts are customised...wouldn't do for his big fish to start asking questions about all the little fishes on his friends list ;)
Other accounts will be in names you wouldn't imagine, this means he can have a couple of decent fish and many small fishes in various accounts thinking they are the special one.
Of course, none of us is special, it's all a show....but it means there is less chance of his fish discovering the existence of each other, afterall....why would you investigate somebody that has you plastered all over his FB? Why would you think he had other accounts....he seems so proud of you, loved up etc :rolleyes:
I am doing fine, i have contacted the canadian embassy the consular part and the visa part, just so I could know my rights considering all this. I believe they will direct me to global affairs for information on lawyers just in case.
You're doing great! These are positive steps that keep you focused and will ultimately eradicate the vermin from your life......you go girl!! :D
Can you imagine though he marries her and still married to me haahh
Hmmm, ya, that would be bigamy....illegal in Tunisia ;)
I do feel bad for her then again he could have gotten her pic and made out he has someone, he is full of this kind of deception so either way she is a victim
Yes....and she won't be the only victim, he will have reserves :Evil:
Once you have dealt with any legalities and feel stronger....this creature needs to be displayed in the gallery....it will hopefully shorten his victim list, it will definitely make his scam more challenging.

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
No, he is not smart, this is a token rat behaviour, it's all shared advice from the ratty bible. Friends lists etc are kept hidden, posts are customised...wouldn't do for his big fish to start asking questions about all the little fishes on his friends list ;)
Other accounts will be in names you wouldn't imagine, this means he can have a couple of decent fish and many small fishes in various accounts thinking they are the special one.
Of course, none of us is special, it's all a show....but it means there is less chance of his fish discovering the existence of each other, afterall....why would you investigate somebody that has you plastered all over his FB? Why would you think he had other accounts....he seems so proud of you, loved up etc :rolleyes:

You're doing great! These are positive steps that keep you focused and will ultimately eradicate the vermin from your life......you go girl!! :D

Hmmm, ya, that would be bigamy....illegal in Tunisia ;)

Yes....and she won't be the only victim, he will have reserves :Evil:
Once you have dealt with any legalities and feel stronger....this creature needs to be displayed in the gallery....it will hopefully shorten his victim list, it will definitely make his scam more challenging.
yes, you are right about the friends lists yes you are right about the big fishes and the little fishes, wow was I ever taken in by this one oh my god

M

Mango Chutney

wow was I ever taken in by this one oh my god
We all were, chick.....they are very good at their deception, brainwashing, blame pushing etc.
I found this last night and thought it was good for this site.....I never want any victim/survivor to feel stupid. The description itself refers to gas lighting, but the heading mentions brainwashing.....anybody, quite literally, ANYBODY is a potential victim:

Screenshot_2017-12-02-23-16-06_kindlephoto-51282470.png

beznessbitch

Major Ratslayer
Hi not been here for a while.. I started new job and been ok and not in contact with the rat but now and then I have a lil read and see it all still here helping xxx to go girl.. u not stupid.. I'm 20 years older than my prat rat.. a narcissist and abuser.. I'm over it now.. I got a life coach and dragged myself into a new job after laying depressed eating in bed for a year pork pies... New year's resolution never eat another pork pie.. u will get there.. keep telling yourself u are ok and keep busy... worse thing I did was wallow xx

Amira

Major Ratslayer
I had a forewarning two weeks before he started with his Shite again, I had a dream of going into a house with burnt ashes and embers on the ground and woman came up from behind me and told me to be careful and watch my back, and I had this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that he had done something to someone and this woman was protecting me and telling be to get out that I could be next. I know dreams may not mean anything but this was so surreal. I actually felt sick and then I knew, I just knew, that this screwy relationship was going to end.
Belive in dreams and Your stomach feelings is not lie to you if you feel is something not right do not do it .

Big Bang Theory

Senior Rat Expert
Cant he get married in another country like hong kong or Turkey?
To get married in any country you need to provide documentation to prove you are not already married. If you are married anywhere in the world you are classed as married everywhere. Of course there are a few variations in marriage laws in some countries but in general you can't get married if you are already married.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
There is one loophole: Imagine the case that a tunisian marries outside of Tunisia and does NOT inform the tunisian state about it. Now, he could get another "not married" certificate from Tunisia (because for them, he is still unmarried), go to a different country and marry a second time another woman. As long as there is no data exchange between the two countries where he married (and his wives...), he is actually legally married two times, except in Tunisia, where he is still "unmarried" at all - if there is a data exchange, the second marriage will be declined, UNLESS it happens in a country, where multiple marriages are valid.
This can lead to quite a complicated case in international private law...

Elana broken

There is one loophole: Imagine the case that a tunisian marries outside of Tunisia and does NOT inform the tunisian state about it. Now, he could get another "not married" certificate from Tunisia (because for them, he is still unmarried), go to a different country and marry a second time another woman. As long as there is no data exchange between the two countries where he married (and his wives...), he is actually legally married two times, except in Tunisia, where he is still "unmarried" at all - if there is a data exchange, the second marriage will be declined, UNLESS it happens in a country, where multiple marriages are valid.
This can lead to quite a complicated case in international private law...
Cant be considered unmarried in Tunisia unless divorced

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Cant be considered unmarried in Tunisia unless divorced
Did you registered your marriage in your own country?

If you didn't and you don't intend marrying again soon or visiting Tunisia with another man then my advice is let him stew and deal with it himself including the cost which is relatively cheap.

I can guarantee he will be desperate to divorce you so that he can move on to his next victim - he will probably get her to pay for it after giving her sob stories.

MH x