i am here for help

achraf

hello i am Achraf and i am Tunisian and i want to help because i know what the bad guys do with tourist and the ways to get them money, and i can help cus i can speak english so i can explain many things and welcome for every one
Hi who are you and why do you want to help ?

simple

Ratslayer
hello i am Achraf and i am Tunisian and i want to help because i know what the bad guys do with tourist and the ways to get them money, and i can help cus i can speak english so i can explain many things and welcome for every one
Hi @achraf ,its always good that a Tunisian wants to help .espically with translations.But you must understand that most of us will never be able to trust a Tunisian again ,so there will be some doubt into your motives .Dont take offence to this as we all know that there are many many good people in Tunisia ,but it will take time to trust anyone whos Tunisian and says he wants to help ...I welcome you and @ismail and any other Tunisian man on here who is genuine .Try and understand that ,being a victim of a rat is something only another victim can relate to .So be patient and be ready for the inquisition ...

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
@achraf Have you read the story's on here? Pardon my asking but can you maybe tell us a little about yourself...age...where you live...job status....marital status? How good is your English for doing translations or polish...German....You get the picture. We post quite openly on here and if, like you say, you would like to help perhaps opening up to us with your reasons.....I mean you must understand the last thing a member wants is to be pm ANY Tunisian during recovery from Tunisian online RATS! Perhaps better, if someone wants a translation do e by you that a third party is involved...I.e. new member sends to Moderator or Rat Exterminator (who know editing skills to protect the innocent lol) and the Rat Experts deal with you....no new members need worry you know the RAT they were with.....Just a thought:whistle:

Liona

Rat Expert
Pardon my asking but can you maybe tell us a little about yourself...age...where you live...job status....marital status? How good is your English for doing translations or polish...German....
For me it looks like quite a serious examination for someone who offers his help voluntarily. :whistle: Sounds like " Are you good enough to help?":coffee: What if he does not want to share such a sensitive information on the forum for example? Or what if you don't like his answers? Will you ban him from helping?:) Do we have a presumption of guilt on the forum?
I mean you must understand the last thing a member wants is to be pm ANY Tunisian
If you read attentively it was not him who suggested to be in PM, :confused:

What the bloody hell does naif mean?
I guess it could be "naive"?

Meteorite

Junior Rat Expert
@Lol you can never be too careful now can you! ;) Hmm if innocent until proven guilty was true....then there would be no one remanded in custody..:whistle:

simple

Ratslayer
Its all guilt by association ,Everyone knows what goes on in Tunisia but they do nothing about it ,The idea that the tourist needs to be more educated ,is the answer to the problem they believe..Thats why many Tunisian men come here wanting to educate us .The fact as we all know is that the tourist is not at fault ,at all..The majority of tourists go on holiday to relax ,enjoy the sun ,most respect the culture ,enjoy the food ,go on excursions ,see the sights or the night life ..But none expect to be used as a tool for a visa or an ATM machine,Its the Tunisian that need to be educated and to learn that as guests in their country we should be treated with respect ,,not seen as whores who have an easy life ,or who cant find love in their own country.You cant blame us for being suspicious...

achraf

Hi @achraf ,its always good that a Tunisian wants to help .espically with translations.But you must understand that most of us will never be able to trust a Tunisian again ,so there will be some doubt into your motives .Dont take offence to this as we all know that there are many many good people in Tunisia ,but it will take time to trust anyone whos Tunisian and says he wants to help ...I welcome you and @ismail and any other Tunisian man on here who is genuine .Try and understand that ,being a victim of a rat is something only another victim can relate to .So be patient and be ready for the inquisition ...
hii
yes you right about every thing, but God make good and bad guys and i always want to be from good, and i just want help cus i know all the situation with tourist here ( of course there is other peoples who are serious) so i want to help who need ! and yes i am patient even if no one trust me its okay because i am sure with time they will trust me if they try to ask about some thing

achraf

It is better to post translations in the forum, if possible, rather than by private message, so that translations can be checked by others. This protects both parties from missenterpretation.
yes good idea, but i am new here so that little bit hard for me to understand the forum and pages in this site i am tryaing to do my best

achraf

@achraf Have you read the story's on here? Pardon my asking but can you maybe tell us a little about yourself...age...where you live...job status....marital status? How good is your English for doing translations or polish...German....You get the picture. We post quite openly on here and if, like you say, you would like to help perhaps opening up to us with your reasons.....I mean you must understand the last thing a member wants is to be pm ANY Tunisian during recovery from Tunisian online RATS! Perhaps better, if someone wants a translation do e by you that a third party is involved...I.e. new member sends to Moderator or Rat Exterminator (who know editing skills to protect the innocent lol) and the Rat Experts deal with you....no new members need worry you know the RAT they were with.....Just a thought:whistle:
okay i am ready for all, so i am (name deleted) "now i work in store for smartphones and i repair smartphones, but i was studying fashion design in university but i stop it and change to me job now cus i feel more comfortable now, and my english not so perfect but i can communicate with others and i can speak frensh too , you can check every thing on my facebook too is ( name deleted ) just to be sure abiut my informations. and i know thats not easy to trust any one who said like me but you can give me chance and then all of you can judge

Last edited by a moderator:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
okay i am ready for all, so now i work in store for smartphones and i repair smartphones, but i was studying fashion design in university but i stop it and change to me job now cus i feel more comfortable now, and my english not so perfect but i can communicate with others and i can speak frensh too , you can check every thing on my facebook too is ( Achraf werghi ) just to be sure abiut my informations. and i know thats not easy to trust any one who said like me but you can give me chance and then all of you can judge
Like I said @achraf you are most welcome and I'm sure, with your knowledge, you will contribute a lot.

Please do not get offended if members are suspicious and you will understand.

MH x

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
okay i am ready for all, so i am now i work in store for smartphones and i repair smartphones, but i was studying fashion design in university but i stop it and change to me job now cus i feel more comfortable now, and my english not so perfect but i can communicate with others and i can speak frensh too , you can check every thing on my facebook too is ( name deleted) just to be sure abiut my informations. and i know thats not easy to trust any one who said like me but you can give me chance and then all of you can judge
I could do with some fashion designing - do Jeans and a jumper count :p

MH x

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
okay i am ready for all, so i am (name deleted) now i work in store for smartphones and i repair smartphones, but i was studying fashion design in university but i stop it and change to me job now cus i feel more comfortable now, and my english not so perfect but i can communicate with others and i can speak frensh too , you can check every thing on my facebook too is ( name deleted) just to be sure abiut my informations. and i know thats not easy to trust any one who said like me but you can give me chance and then all of you can judge
On a serious note and if you really want to help then I:m going to edit your real name from your profile and post.

Please can you private message with a new user name.

MH

Last edited: