i am here for help

Liona

Rat Expert
Lol you can never be too careful now can you!
I don't know how could you know this :D , but yes, I am very sceptical. The other day a man ( some stranger) greeted me in the street, and I looked at him like a wrath of the God, not less. I was thinking he will trying to sell me something, but he was admiring the sunny day what is a big deal in my place indeed. I was embarrassed by my own reaction, but it didn 't last long,:D:D because being alert comes first.:rolleyes:

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
hii
yes you right about every thing, but God make good and bad guys and i always want to be from good, and i just want help cus i know all the situation with tourist here ( of course there is other peoples who are serious) so i want to help who need ! and yes i am patient even if no one trust me its okay because i am sure with time they will trust me if they try to ask about some thing
Innocent till proven guilty

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
I don't know how could you know this :D , but yes, I am very sceptical. The other day a man ( some stranger) greeted me in the street, and I looked at him like a wrath of the God, not less. I was thinking he will trying to sell me something, but he was admiring the sunny day what is a big deal in my place indeed. I was embarrassed by my own reaction, but it didn 't last long,:D:D because being alert comes first.:rolleyes:
Always on guard and so you should be

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Did anyone see tv programme last night (love are money with kym marsh)?omg my heart went out.THEY ARE LOOKING INTO ONLINE DATING MARRIAGE SCAMS FRAUD) UK is taking it serious and anyone affected even how small are advising people to come forward and go report to police station .and not to feel bad report report report there listening now .

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
Did anyone see tv programme last night (love are money with kym marsh)?omg my heart went out.THEY ARE LOOKING INTO ONLINE DATING MARRIAGE SCAMS FRAUD) UK is taking it serious and anyone affected even how small are advising people to come forward and go report to police station .and not to feel bad report report report there listening now .
Any way showed one woman had come out of long time marriage.she joined a DATING agency online.never did this before well wasn't long before this solider from America replied.woman wasn't stupid asked him all questions.even his uniform what badges he wore and what side they were on .so she told kym marsh he wanted to know all about her sent photos him in uniform etc .phoned her texted her every morning sending love quotes waking her up sending pictures of hearts .and I'm watching going that's the love bombing .the brain washing begins.anyway time goes on you know your checking your phone your time not your own well he told her his first wife was mothers home he wanted to sell get his half then her and him be togetherthen was posted to different places .so he wanted her to sell up and come live with him.so she sold up sent the 100.thousand had her tickets for airport phoned him no answer all day.so this had never happened she phoned all the hospitals nothing .she had been scammed all her savings s

Liona

Rat Expert
I like they take it serious in UK and trying to educate people. Because how could anyone be cautious without having the idea such ugly things and people exist?

achraf

ha ha ha three times. I don’t quite understand how you can help.:coffee:each of us who are on this site had experience with a Tunisian guy.
ok,tell us more about the machinations of your "friends"
hi, first they are not my friend! and second i posst if someone need help so he can ask and i didnt ask for anything else like money or anything, and you have to know there is good and bad person every where☺

Croydon girl

hi, first they are not my friend! and second i posst if someone need help so he can ask and i didnt ask for anything else like money or anything, and you have to know there is good and bad person every where☺
Yes, there are good and bad people everywhere, but if someone rips you off in the uk, we can call the police and they will be arrested and charged and dealt with, in Tunisia it is happening to many women all the time and the f***ing rats are never brought to justice!!

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
That's what my friends Tunisian husband always said all the time.the same words .there is good and bad person every were.and he turned out to be a big rat.she paid everything ,and he turned out to be an alcoholic jealous ungrateful always wanted more .drug taken ass wipe

achraf

Yes, there are good and bad people everywhere, but if someone rips you off in the uk, we can call the police and they will be arrested and charged and dealt with, in Tunisia it is happening to many women all the time and the f***ing rats are never brought to justice!!
yes you right, here its different the low is not strict same in UK. so womans should be know well the men , like not trust him so fast and should know about what he is thinking

achraf

That's what my friends Tunisian husband always said all the time.the same words .there is good and bad person every were.and he turned out to be a big rat.she paid everything ,and he turned out to be an alcoholic jealous ungrateful always wanted more .drug taken ass wipe
aww thats so bad! but its not situation cus i am not asking to be with any woman here i just want to help no more

simple

Ratslayer
I will never trust any tunisia guy!
I hope one day you will be able to laugh at your rats inadequecay and laugh at how stupid he is ,no clever man would give up the chance to be loved by a woman who accepts him ,regardless if he has money or not..Unlike Tunisian women ,who will only accept a man who will provide and give her all the materialistic things in life ,Rats deserve to marry these kind of women ,she will make him always feel not good enough...xx

Liona

Rat Expert
ha ha ha three times. I don’t quite understand how you can help.:coffee:each of us who are on this site had experience with a Tunisian guy.
ok,tell us more about the machinations of your "friends"
Seems, somebody forgot of had been suspected as a rat when he came here looking for some support.:confused::confused:

Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
okay i am ready for all, so i am (name deleted) "now i work in store for smartphones and i repair smartphones, but i was studying fashion design in university but i stop it and change to me job now cus i feel more comfortable now, and my english not so perfect but i can communicate with others and i can speak frensh too , you can check every thing on my facebook too is ( name deleted ) just to be sure abiut my informations. and i know thats not easy to trust any one who said like me but you can give me chance and then all of you can judge
Just wondering why you deleted your names? I was interested in checking on you! Can you repost them, please?

achraf

Just wondering why you deleted your names? I was interested in checking on you! Can you repost them, please?
not me who delete them, the site deleted so i will write again i hope they will not deleted with this way. (deleted by admin)

Last edited by a moderator:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
its okay i dont have any problem to post my name or my personal information i dont have what to be scared about
I'm not saying that you have anything to be scared of.

It is my choice to remove your personal details

MH

Habibi

Waoh .. Brave boy. You come into the lions house. :thumbsup:
I respect this. I think many of us have a broken heart, But that doesnt mean that all men are bad. Give him a chance to prove it.