I do not think I was clear to warn other females...He did not actually ever ask me for money..He hinted and was in bad mood and not happy..Becaus

I do not think I was clear on this issue..He did not ever ask me for money..he hinted..He was always charming and friendly, then he had bad mood, because he had no money to pay for transport to university and to eat at lunch..I have a heart and i sent him money to eat.. move on a few months..he now has health issues, at 27 !!! he cannot breath and his heart hurts.. he goes to free hospital and they tell him he needs cardiologist..and its 400 $ or all the tests..By the way..Tunisian hospital and doctors are closed right now cos of covid 19..He doesn't have this money so he is going to die...omg..he is and educated young man..and I am not a stupid woman..THE END> I am not hurt or sad..I am happy and I wish to the others on here that were sarcastic to me in beginning to be happy..Be nice and be Kind to e veryone..you never know what other people are going through in their life..BE KIND

Tigerpants

I do not think I was clear on this issue..He did not ever ask me for money..he hinted..He was always charming and friendly, then he had bad mood, because he had no money to pay for transport to university and to eat at lunch..I have a heart and i sent him money to eat.. move on a few months..he now has health issues, at 27 !!! he cannot breath and his heart hurts.. he goes to free hospital and they tell him he needs cardiologist..and its 400 $ or all the tests..By the way..Tunisian hospital and doctors are closed right now cos of covid 19..He doesn't have this money so he is going to die...omg..he is and educated young man..and I am not a stupid woman..THE END> I am not hurt or sad..I am happy and I wish to the others on here that were sarcastic to me in beginning to be happy..Be nice and be Kind to e veryone..you never know what other people are going through in their life..BE KIND
What exactly are the health issues he says he has requiring a cardiologist...and do you believe him?

ismail

Girls stop believing thosE craps. Even if he dosen't have the money to do tests i'm 100% sure of his family wont let him down that's how we live.. he will get through without your help.
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP SENDING MONEY IF YOU REALLY WANT TO STOP THIS S**T YOU MUST CLOSE THE DOOR FOR EASY MONEY.
PERIOD.

Lass

Girls stop believing thosE craps. Even if he dosen't have the money to do tests i'm 100% sure of his family wont let him down that's how we live.. he will get through without your help.
PEOPLE PLEASE STOP SENDING MONEY IF YOU REALLY WANT TO STOP THIS S**T YOU MUST CLOSE THE DOOR FOR EASY MONEY.
PERIOD.
Spot on! Absolutely agree with @ismail they survived until now without your money and they can and will survive without it now. Their families do stuck together and support each other, they all chip in and take turns. Do not be fooled and believe that his life is at risk...

simple

Ratslayer
400$ for tests !!!!Nearly 900 tdn !!hahahaha....As you say your not stupid,But he is and i cant be nice to someone like him.How many othr women does he have online ,i bet hes asking the same from them too .His heart hurts and hes going to die :rolleyes: F""K me ,how old is he, 5.......Put a plaster on it and stop smoking and drinking ....

ismail

Yeah @simple is absolutely right ! Stop smocking and drinking it get things even worse believe me. Every time i turn to toxic things my mental health go even worse. Try meditation it will helps you a lot to make up your mind.
Just a matter of time :thumbsup: