I feel sick!!!

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Firegirl903, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Firegirl903

Firegirl903 New Member

Well, its finally over between Amin Tunisian Gunner and I.... aka Amin El Brahmi.... or who ever he is. Im going to have my weak momments and cry and miss him. I just wish it was really! But it wasnt. I was dreaming of something that was never going to happen. I will post later about other things that he did and put his picture in the gallery.... just cant do it right now...

Mystery, AmberHeart, Arkady and 8 others like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Stay with us @Firegirl903
    These are tough times and there will be more ahead. We have all been there. Truly sorry for what you are going through now.

3. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

The first part is always the hardest . It does get easier Firgirl90s special hugs xxxxxxx:):Cry::thumbsup:
    et easier fire

Beverley, Amira, AmberHeart and 4 others like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Well done, FG. It is very difficult at the beginning...cold turkey sure ain't easy! Most of us have travelled that road, stick with us for support, especially when you have real bad wobblies and want to contact him. You will be just fine...it just takes time :)

AmberHeart, Arkady, Beverley and 3 others like this.
  5. see clearly

It takes a long time so be patient with yourself , im sure you will get lots of unwavering support from the ladies on here take care hugs xxx

6. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

7. Gorgeous

Gorgeous Well-Known Member

It will hurt like hell at first BUT takes time to get back on track. You will do it. The ladies here are amazing and will support u through the worst moments. Block, delete him as he will try and contact u. Don't fall for the bullshit. It's all lies.
    I had 15 years on and off with my rat and it's been approx. 2 years since i got rid of him and it feels great. Eventually u will feel the same. No rat is worth upsetting ur life! They are nothing. Good luck. X

Gilly Bean, Mystery, Beverley and 7 others like this.
  8. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

Wow Heidi 15 years. This is a huge statement as to how determined they are.

Be strong Firegirl, it is worth it in the end. You deserve all the happiness!

AmberHeart, Arkady, Beverley and 3 others like this.
  9. see clearly

yes i feel alot better about it these days . I still get the odd pang or something brings back a memory ( usually the changing of the seasons for me for some silly reason lol ) but generally im on an even keel and trying to get my life back its not so all consuming as it was x

AmberHeart and Firegirl903 like this.
  10. see clearly

even after 15 years there is still the potential to be simply dumped by the phase " my batterie diet " . I dont mean you Georgeous i just mean to say how little we can mean to them that they suddenly and do dump at will with such a shit reason mostly as my batterie died or diet ... or i loose connection ( usually meaning phone not romatically ) and thats it gone the end . Usually followed by posts on facebook of a marraige usually to a cousin etc etc we know the rest :sick:

11. Gorgeous

Not as determined as I was! Asked several times for marriage - never happened and was never going to happen. Stole some euros - but made him pay back. Took him 13 years to secure a permanent job - and he thought everything would be instant when he arrived here! No grasp of reality.

AmberHeart likes this.
  12. Gorgeous

Actually I got bored with the whole situation. As previously written had my heakth been better I would have got rid of him much sooner. I used him - so not as clever as he thought he was!
    TBH he hardly ever crosses my mind - which is great.
    When he was with me - very slim and smart. Saw recent photo - put on lots of weight!
    Yes - i'm gloating!!

Mystery, Arkady and Levi like this.
  13. Mango Chutney

Good for you, girl! I would too :D The last photo I saw of mine a few weeks back, he looked like a sack of shit...I didn't recognise him, he looked ill! Oh....it was so incredibly satisfying :D
    That is one of my all time favourite ratty lines....tickles me every time I see it :D

see clearly likes this.
  14. Gorgeous

SC - i'm not as clear at explaining things as other members. I had really good fun times with my ex - and i feel so uneasy and hurt to think none of it was true.
    However my family and very astute friends - could c his affection for me.
    Possibly long-term plan - who knows? I don't have rose-tinted glasses and never did. Learnt the hard way from my ex-husband -so very cautious.
    Have a comfortable life - which i worked hard for. I know he was jealous etc. and he lived well with me but never satisfied. His loss.
    Onwards and upwards.
    It takes time - 15 years is a long time to have feelings for someone - but hey - I have a bucket list to get through!!

AmberHeart likes this.
  15. Gorgeous

MC - unbelievably satisfying - as my rat was quite vain! They really go down hill away from us!!!
    Ur rat is obviously kicking himself losing you. Glad u survived.

Arkady, Mango Chutney and Amira like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

I wouldn't have thought so, I suspect his next victim was already waiting on the sidelines :rolleyes:

Arkady and AmberHeart like this.
  17. see clearly

lol the slimfast battarie diet loooool:p:D:p

magic and Mango Chutney like this.
  18. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

He has been a part of your life so of course it is normal to have feelings. There are good and bad days in all relationships. But if you take a cup of coffee or tea and think about what life's life would be if you were still in relationship with him for a long time. The problem with them is that they lie and it's impossible to know what's happening behind your back. You would not have a surprise. Also, the economy they want more and more and paying for everything becomes expensive. It's going to be a tiring life because they are like little children. They do not help. Just demanding. He demands of you but his family demands of him. They are very fond of women and are often unfaithful. They are no family though. They do not like responsibility. Is very keen on his friends and out life

19. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

If you can not rely on your parties it will be difficult to live together. In a relationship, it is important to be able to talk about everything they do not understand because they will be free at the same time as they are in a relationship. Infidelity is common to them and you will not have surprises. His life also makes you nervous because you never know what's next time

Beverley, Liona and Laura2014 like this.
  20. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

It often ( or may be even always) happens when the rose glasses down and when illusions disappear.

AmberHeart, Arkady, Levi and 2 others like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

I imagine it does fleetingly, but I have no doubt he already saw a promising future with another visa victim. His glasses will never slip unless he gets abroad and actually SEES the life for real, the life of hard work I tried to describe...TV and the internet have given him a deluded, fantasy idea of life in our countries, he thinks he will be given everything for free :rolleyes: Well, let him live in his little deluded bubble, I only pity his current and future victims, not him. He ain't my problem anymore and the fact that he looked rough was satisfying as hell...he made me look rough enough times...tis karma :thumbsup:

Summer Sparkle and juicyfruit like this.
  22. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D

see clearly likes this.
  23. Gorgeous

'The number of trips to Tunisia dropped to just 2,200 last year - a tiny fraction of the 221,000 visits it had two decades before.'
    BBC news report Brits avoiding hotspots -Egypt Kenya and Tunisia. Also France Belgium - anywhere attacks occurred. Dubai and Croatia v popular.
    Rats seriously desperate.

24. see clearly

wow ghost town !!!!:eek:

25. see clearly

for my artistic demeanor