I feel sick!!!

sheebee

even after 15 years there is still the potential to be simply dumped by the phase " my batterie diet " . I dont mean you Georgeous i just mean to say how little we can mean to them that they suddenly and do dump at will with such a shit reason mostly as my batterie died or diet ... or i loose connection ( usually meaning phone not romatically ) and thats it gone the end . Usually followed by posts on facebook of a marraige usually to a cousin etc etc we know the rest :sick:
The Tunisian I talk to did that lol had a seven day wedding he was helping with, blah blah. I will give him credit though, he was constantly taking pictures and videos or we'd video chat or whatever, he didn't completely disappear because he knows I would too. I'm demanding ha ha then the day or two after the seventh day, he went on a day trip to the sea with family.... I bet it was family ha ha ah well, at least he sent me some cool sea pics ha ha

sheebee

even after 15 years there is still the potential to be simply dumped by the phase " my batterie diet " . I dont mean you Georgeous i just mean to say how little we can mean to them that they suddenly and do dump at will with such a shit reason mostly as my batterie died or diet ... or i loose connection ( usually meaning phone not romatically ) and thats it gone the end . Usually followed by posts on facebook of a marraige usually to a cousin etc etc we know the rest :sick:
When mine poofs for long odd hours at a time I would get "phone lines were moist"... Phone lines for cell phones? Rats are not very smart.

Mango Chutney

I would get "phone lines were moist"..
Omg, well that's a new one....I can't stop laughing!! Moist, that word, omg....sets me off giggling every time I hear it. I don't know what it is about the word 'moist', but it's so cringeworthy and funny :D:D
When I lived in Tunisia, I can quite honestly say I never lost internet not once due to moist phone lines :D

Mango Chutney

Hm, when they say "moist" do they mean "titillated"?:confused:
If something is only slightly w et, then yes, it is moist. You know like the wipes you use to clean your face? Well they would be described as moist, but the word just tickles me.

Liona

If something is only slightly w et, then yes, it is moist. You know like the wipes you use to clean your face? Well they would be described as moist, but the word just tickles me.
Thank you. Just was strange to read about phone lines moist:eek:. "Moist? Does he mean moist after the rain?" So I thought may be it's some idiom:).

juicyfruit

Omg, well that's a new one....I can't stop laughing!! Moist, that word, omg....sets me off giggling every time I hear it. I don't know what it is about the word 'moist', but it's so cringeworthy and funny :D:D
When I lived in Tunisia, I can quite honestly say I never lost internet not once due to moist phone lines :D
:p:p:pI'm giggling and thinking of "Moist Duncan Hines Chocolate Cake":D:D:D

Mango Chutney

Thank you. Just was strange to read about phone lines moist:eek:. "Moist? Does he mean moist after the rain?" So I thought may be it's some idiom:).
I have no idea what he meant, but let's face it....these rats never have made sense. If his implications of losing internet due to rain are correct, then I would love to hear his elaboration on that....mobile phones use signals, not phone lines...so it's not possible!! :D

sheebee

Another one I've heard is that the reason he goes offline while working or running around is because internet costs money when it's open lol yeah yeah ok you mean they don't do pre paid in Tunisia?!!? Doh!

magic

I just LOVE the word moist :p

Levi

Well, its finally over between Amin Tunisian Gunner and I.... aka Amin El Brahmi.... or who ever he is. Im going to have my weak momments and cry and miss him. I just wish it was really! But it wasnt. I was dreaming of something that was never going to happen. I will post later about other things that he did and put his picture in the gallery.... just cant do it right now...
Hi how are you now?
I hope you haven't gone back. Just be strong. I don't know you but I am guessing you are worth more then being treated like trash. Stick up for yourself and create distance.

It is all fake and lies, sorry

Amira

Hi how are you now?
I hope you haven't gone back. Just be strong. I don't know you but I am guessing you are worth more then being treated like trash. Stick up for yourself and create distance.

It is all fake and lies, sorry
Hi levi how are you ?

see clearly

'The number of trips to Tunisia dropped to just 2,200 last year - a tiny fraction of the 221,000 visits it had two decades before.'
BBC news report Brits avoiding hotspots -Egypt Kenya and Tunisia. Also France Belgium - anywhere attacks occurred. Dubai and Croatia v popular.
Rats seriously desperate.
This is good ( less potential victims) and bad ( they will try more desperately to hook a victim ) in my eyes

Top Bottom