I found a message

Arkady

I was wondering if someone could translate it and tell me if this was a rat or not.

Arkady

Of course it’s a rat! He was calling you and sending you copious messages and didn’t know you. Why else?
That’s what I thought. Just wanted it confirmed. I find out his name, I can put him in the hall of shame.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
For the life of me I cannot understand why he thought this would be the way to get my attention. The rats must really be getting desperate.
They throw hooks. They never know when they will get someone out of guard. Could be a mere sexual relief but also extorsion intentioned. Nothing good from it. Certainly not romance. It’s benefit seeker.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Can’t tell how many people they send these pics. Is your profile showing your real picture? Or he sent it to a random profile with an avatar that says female? Or not even that and he doesn’t care if he is sending it to male, female, teen....pfff

Arkady

Can’t tell how many people they send these pics. Is your profile showing your real picture? Or he sent it to a random profile with an avatar that says female? Or not even that and he doesn’t care if he is sending it to male, female, teen....pfff
Nope don’t have my picture as profile picture. As you guys can tell, he got nothing from me.

Arkady

What I don’t get was what was he expecting. I be on the next plane out just to jump on that bad boy, cause it looked so big and juicy?

Top Bottom