I found a message

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
What I don’t get was what was he expecting. I be on the next plane out just to jump on that bad boy, cause it looked so big and juicy?
Extortion. It wasn’t personal since you hadn’t your face on that profile. It was a random guess. Later he could say if you don’t send $$ i will shame you in public.

Brasilgirl

Guys send dick pics because they want a girl to reply with a sexy pose. They will continue until they get a bunch of photos.
Then they can use what they get to blackmail. Usually they don’t blackmail unless the victim stops sending the photos.
Sometimes they use them to pretend to be a woman and scam from men. Or just for themselves to look at.
I get them sometimes from strange dudes and I have a sunset photo as my profile pic! And my account is private! They might come from friends of friends. Maybe I liked something. Idk.

Mango Chutney

Holy freakin camel!!!
This guy has issues....I think he was the bait in the local dog fighting arena.....the end looks mutilated! It has been mauled :eek:
He must have uber long arms to hold the camera at that angle!
Sadly....his length all went into his arms, hence the angle to mislead over size :rolleyes:

Mango Chutney

:D:D This reference is hilarious.
Go on....ask me.....you know you wanna....you know ya wanna see this mini beast :D:D

Tis the camera angle fascinates me more than the zib....well, that and the fact that at first glance ....the zib has two heads :D
I have tears....I've laughed so much, I literally have tears :D

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Go on....ask me.....you know you wanna....you know ya wanna see this mini beast :D:D

Tis the camera angle fascinates me more than the zib....well, that and the fact that at first glance ....the zib has two heads :D
I have tears....I've laughed so much, I literally have tears :D
:eek::eek: Probably he is the original Loch Ness poser :D:D

Top Bottom