I found a message

nadou88

Holy freakin camel!!!
This guy has issues....I think he was the bait in the local dog fighting arena.....the end looks mutilated! It has been mauled :eek:
He must have uber long arms to hold the camera at that angle!
Sadly....his length all went into his arms, hence the angle to mislead over size :rolleyes:
it's not fair that only you see it haha , i checked his facebook he's egyptian and most defiently a rat , he has a lot of foreign friends

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
i enjoy my time a lot on this site :D:D but i have a lot of work to do since my so called friend promised to send me the contracts lesson but now she comes up with excuses everytime i call her , so yeah i have to create a lesson myself :Cry::Cry: i have to make a thread about how people here lie so much and refuse to help each other
I wanted to know about contracts in Tunisia a few months ago, lots of questions about it as a foreigner. I’m sure it’s interesting. Xx

MaterialGirl

Well now here I come. I'm sorry for hijacking this post but I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy 2019!!
I also wanted to say Thank You to all of you who supported me and lifted my spirit through this 2018. Thank you for your kind words, your encouragement, for keeping me strong. Thank You for keeping my secrets, for listening to me when I needed to vent. Thank for the good and amazing laughs. But above everything THANK YOU for being here every single day supporting and helping everyone who needs help. Have a great 2019 everyone!!
332313.gif

Last edited:

juicyfruit

i enjoy my time a lot on this site :D:D but i have a lot of work to do since my so called friend promised to send me the contracts lesson but now she comes up with excuses everytime i call her , so yeah i have to create a lesson myself :Cry::Cry: i have to make a thread about how people here lie so much and refuse to help each other
Can't wait to see that thread nadou:thumbsup:

Top Bottom