I found a message

Brasilgirl

Holy freakin camel!!!
This guy has issues....I think he was the bait in the local dog fighting arena.....the end looks mutilated! It has been mauled :eek:
He must have uber long arms to hold the camera at that angle!
Sadly....his length all went into his arms, hence the angle to mislead over size :rolleyes:
Hahaha
A selfie stick perhaps. And photoshop.

Mango Chutney

Why ,if he had no dick ?
I guess the freak was getting off on their bits :Evil:
He told one to shut her door so her parents wouldn't see her doing web cam, after having her confirm she was 'untouched'.....she was thirteen!!
After the web cam, his next message complimented her boobs. I didn't see any web cam stuff (thank God)....but I can guess what happened by that comment alone :Evil:
It makes me ill :sick:

magic

I guess the freak was getting off on their bits :Evil:
He told one to shut her door so her parents wouldn't see her doing web cam, after having her confirm she was 'untouched'.....she was thirteen!!
After the web cam, his next message complimented her boobs. I didn't see any web cam stuff (thank God)....but I can guess what happened by that comment alone :Evil:
It makes me ill :sick:
I mean why did many females cam with him :rolleyes: I’m sure there’s many a beautiful dick in Tunisia,and these whores surely wouldn’t accept mr .no knob !?

Mango Chutney

I mean why did many females cam with him :rolleyes: I’m sure there’s many a beautiful dick in Tunisia,and these whores surely wouldn’t accept mr .no knob !?
I don't know how many did cam with him.....most of the regulars were messages and photos only, and trust me....the dick pics he sent them were not of his dick!
The ones he sent me are though....and I have those pics safely stored, just in case :thumbsup:

magic

I don't know how many did cam with him.....most of the regulars were messages and photos only, and trust me....the dick pics he sent them were not of his dick!
The ones he sent me are though....and I have those pics safely stored, just in case :thumbsup:
Argh right,that clears up some confusion....i thought these bimbos had some sort of fetish for ugly blokes with no dicks

Top Bottom