"I hate Tunisian women"...

Galadriel

Globe Trotter Extraordinaire
Criminal scams are easy to prove when the targeted person is either hard of hearing, of unsound mind, or bullying sales tactics using threats, physical and mental come into play. Right now we see it with so called builders, guys wanted to fix your roof, driveway etc, charging extortionate rates for shoddy work. Was one company prosecuted for unlawful sales of mobility scooters and stair lifts. So you will see most prosecutions are when target is a senior citizen. We do see at present some loan sharks being prosecuted when violence comes into collection procedures...... do these women come into any of these categories? I really doubt it.

ijs

During the relationship they give money and presents, they accept things from this man which they never would have done in a relationship with a man from their own country and than say afterwards, when they wake up and come off that pink cloud, they are coned.
How will you put that in a law?
Out of confusion, I was drawn to this site. I didn’t want to believe the guy I was talking to was a Rat, even though he was doing the same things the women here said Rats do. Over time, I have learned the truth on TLR. If someone doesn’t want the truth, no law on earth can save them.

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Disagree... maybe at first they do not act on it.. but the seed is planted.. maybe in the sub-conscious.. but definitely there.. that inner voice that they have been hiding, to themselves as reality is painful.. but it will recognised and acted on eventually.. brain will take over the heart.. survival instincts kick in.. that is why long term members are still here,.. giving advice.. even when they are not thanked for it..

As ludicrous and exasperating some posts are, we can all affiliate with the poster.. as that was us at one time.. for sure differing degrees. never stop the support and continur to fight the fight ..

ijs

As ludicrous and exasperating some posts are, we can all affiliate with the poster.. as that was us at one time.. for sure differing degrees. never stop the support and continur to fight the fight ..
I so agree!

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Disagree... maybe at first they do not act on it.. but the seed is planted.. maybe in the sub-conscious.. but definitely there.. that inner voice that they have been hiding, to themselves as reality is painful.. but it will recognised and acted on eventually.. brain will take over the heart.. survival instincts kick in.. that is why long term members are still here,.. giving advice.. even when they are not thanked for it..

What a perfect post! Exactly how I feel :)

With regards to Tunisian women, that IS what all the men say! "They are cheap, wear too much make-up, dress like tarts, drink and smoke, all cheat, I hate them, they are greedy" etc....I heard this from my rat, his brother, his cousin and his friends, they wanted me to get them English women :rolleyes: Was this not so well known five years ago? :confused: What they say of these women is 100% true, however, regardless of what these men say, it is what they all want! Not for love, but for a standing in their society. Men that do not marry a reconstructed Tunisian virgin are mocked in society, not regarded as real men etc until they marry and breed 'real' children. Tunisian men are desperate to be seen as real men, especially the eldest son. My rat is the firstborn son....his family must be bursting with pride :D:D He is an uneducated, unemployed, violent, lying, thieving dreg...with no hope of a prosperous future, haha :D He is also painfully disliked by most. His younger brother is educated, has a respectable job as a customs officer and is loved by all....twat rat looks like a right useless waster next to his brothers achievements, must be very embarrassing for the family. How much our knowledge has grown since this thread was started!

Heidi

Administrator
Rats say anything that they think you like to hear.
After "the work is done", they want a tunisian wife, who cuddles them exactly like their mothers did, hang out with their male friends and get their food and children served on a platter.
They have no ambition for knowledge, travel or social interaction with their wives.
They think it´s heaven to sit around, doing nothing or sleep.
That´s what animals do - eat, fornicate and sleep

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Rats say anything that they think you like to hear.
After "the work is done", they want a tunisian wife, who cuddles them exactly like their mothers did, hang out with their male friends and get their food and children served on a platter.
They have no ambition for knowledge, travel or social interaction with their wives.
They think it´s heaven to sit around, doing nothing or sleep.
That´s what animals do - eat, fornicate and sleep
I know, but the OP was correct, they really do all say that, that's why I was surprised at the replies. I don't believe a word they say, tis all lies to purchase Tunie wife. The animal comparison is great! :p

Tigerlilly

I read in a research article on Tunisia that traditional Tunisian men don't seek educated women, they seek a woman who cooks, cares for the children, gives sex freely and he prefers to gets all social interaction with his friends at the coffee shop. Personally these types of Tunisian cavemen wouldn't interest me in the first place, Tunisian women can have them.[/QUOTE]
That is so true...OMG I married a Tunisian caveman..he constantly winged and moaned about the perfect wifey.. cookin, cleaning, sex on tap :snore:... and was always out taking coffee and having ratty chats with mates I never even knew or was introduced to in over 5 years.. the god damn cheek of it! I am educated and although I have a good job was always made to feel less... that emotional drain they put on you constantly chips away... he was very good at making me feel guilty for nothing. It's easy to see now but at the time it used to make me feel weak and vulnerable..these men really are scumbags... funny though my money was always good enough for him.. :sneaky:

Tigerlilly

BTW I haven't heard from him in over a week :) but I may need to get some advice on divorce... he won't get his ratty paws on anything because it is in my name, that was a constant chip on his shoulder... but I need to be armed so any help would be really appreciated... thanks :love:

Reactions: ijs

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
I read in a research article on Tunisia that traditional Tunisian men don't seek educated women, they seek a woman who cooks, cares for the children, gives sex freely and he prefers to gets all social interaction with his friends at the coffee shop. Personally these types of Tunisian cavemen wouldn't interest me in the first place, Tunisian women can have them.
Agreed, they are welcome to each other! I wasn't allowed to help with cooking (just prep work), but I often helped with cleaning and was given plenty of clothes to fix whilst kept trapped inside the house, so I guess he was trying to turn me into what he construes the perfect wife :rolleyes: T'was a shit life, soooo boring, each day was so dang long. I'm far too educated and independent for that crap. Tunisian women are often quite educated, I firmly believe that if these strong, educated women continue to stand up for themselves, they are the strength and future of Tunisia, but at the moment, the country is regressing so much....I feel a little discouraged :( Their women have been prepped from birth for the 'downtrodden', owned, wife life....we haven't! So regardless of the lies these men say, what they say and what they truly want are polar opposites.
BTW I haven't heard from him in over a week :)
Good! Helps with your recovery process :) Where is he now, shacked up with ratty friends or a new victim?
I may need to get some advice on divorce.
You'll get much help, advice and suggestions here, but if I'm honest, I'd get proper legal advice too, if there is any legal loophole ensuring they can claim anything, these ratty bastards know it. If you can't afford a solicitor here, it's worth your while booking an appointment with the CAB. Sometimes, if there has been marriage and co habitation has occurred, they can claim some things if they can prove they contributed financially. I should just check and make sure, sometimes pensions aren't as protected as we believe, so well worth checking out!

Tigerlilly

Thanks for the advice :)...fortunately being so tight there is no way he can financially prove he contributed towards anything.. phew! :rolleyes:Pension...no chance I can't afford to pay into one and hope I have a few more miles on the clock to catch up... he did send me a text to say he has somewhere sorted... I think it is with ratty friends..he even invited me over WTF :sick:... I never met anyone married to him let alone separated from him?? Has he finally lost the plot?! :eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I read in a research article on Tunisia that traditional Tunisian men don't seek educated women, they seek a woman who cooks, cares for the children, gives sex freely and he prefers to gets all social interaction with his friends at the coffee shop. Personally these types of Tunisian cavemen wouldn't interest me in the first place, Tunisian women can have them.
That is so true...OMG I married a Tunisian caveman..he constantly winged and moaned about the perfect wifey.. cookin, cleaning, sex on tap :snore:... and was always out taking coffee and having ratty chats with mates I never even knew or was introduced to in over 5 years.. the god damn cheek of it! I am educated and although I have a good job was always made to feel less... that emotional drain they put on you constantly chips away... he was very good at making me feel guilty for nothing. It's easy to see now but at the time it used to make me feel weak and vulnerable..these men really are scumbags... funny though my money was always good enough for him.. :sneaky:
[/QUOTE]
exactly like this, same treatment given by my ex rat. tried to get rid of him several times and always ended going back, feeling sorry for him, trying to understand him. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom