I have a solution and u can trust 100% u will got what u want.

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Mohamed naouali, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Agreed!! I want to do this, but don't know how, so I post the TLR links everywhere instead!
    Yup. I know that web page word for word, every damn page, I've put countless links on here and in other places for it. Trouble is, most of us learn this stuff AFTER being damaged by a rat.

2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

By the time many women find this website they have already been bitten by a rat. We want to stop them ever meeting them in the first place.

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  3. Mohamed naouali

Mohamed naouali Active Member

my side I can really help in social media here in tunisia .
    because they touch the reputation of good tunisian.

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  4. Laura2014

How can you help?

juicyfruit likes this.
  5. Mohamed naouali

Mohamed naouali Active Member

I will see how if I can get some of women and they talk about this matter, and I.will bring it to tourism government.

6. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

Judithlyn and Mohamed naouali like this.
  7. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Most people know that Tunisia is a Muslim country and that alcohol is a shame there but there are not many that take into account the culture there. I think many women had spared themselves if they got into the culture before they got there. It is that some are very hospitable shows that they may have something they want to achieve. This does not apply to all but in poor countries, it's better to say no too often than yes because you do not actually know who is in front of you

8. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

If an American flys to Tunisia and marrys a Tunisian, when he goes with her to the USA, why doesn't she make him marry her again on her land. It may not make a huge difference except if he abandons her that's illegal in America, and he would not be able to marry again if he wanted to. Just curious.

Judithlyn likes this.
  9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

He needs to be married in Tunisia first, to get a visa to the US, to be with his wife ;)

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and Amira like this.
  10. Cydney

Cydney Well-Known Member

Once he does the visa process, thry are legally married under usa law. There is no reason to marry again as their tunisian marriage is legally binding in the usa.

juicyfruit, Judithlyn and Heidi like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

At risk of sounding completely thick (I am not familiar with American law), does this mean that a victim would be protected by American law if the rat were to abandon her? What about things like a pre nup? How does that sit?

juicyfruit likes this.
  12. Cydney

Cydney Well-Known Member

If he abandons her it is the same as if they has American wedding and abandoned her. He remains married until there is divorce. A prenup is a completely separate thing. If she gets him to the usa and wishes she had a prenup, it is too late because they are already married. She can have him just sign a postnup which works the same as a prenup but is for people already married.

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  13. Laura2014

Or she could just block and delete, quicker and cheaper....

Judithlyn and Mango Chutney like this.
  14. Mango Chutney

Ah, I've never heard of a postnup! Thank you :)
    Yeah, that's the best, but if I'd married my rat, I think on principle, I'd still have fought for what was mine, even after hitting the magic button. I'd need to know that I'd fought for justice as much as possible, I'd have resented him having anything after scamming me. I'm still miffed I forgot to bring my favourite, three dinar coffee mug home with me :D

Mystery, Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  15. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

I just wondered. It is illegal in the USA to just up and abandon your spouse/family. I mean you can leave a marriage but it's illegal to abandon so how are these guys not getting in trouble? It is required by American law if a spouse leaves he has to pay spousal support and child support if kids are involved. And if they can't pay it, they get put in jail. Why aren't these guys being jailed?

Judithlyn likes this.
  16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_support_in_the_United_States ;)

17. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

That's a mouthful of info lol in reality though it's not that complicated. My daughter is 25 and I left her Father when she was one year old. I sued him for child support and naturally he didn't pay (American men can be lazy assholes too lol) well I pushed & pushed & drove domestic relations office crazy until they did something lol finally the judge issued a warrant for him and they put him in jail for six months. When he got out he still didn't pay, so I started the pestering all over again. So after 6 months of freedom, he was jailed again for six more months. And that went on. .. him going to jail for six months out of the year until she was 18 lol I never got any money but that's ok with me, I didn't want his money. Alot of women in America don't fight for their rights. Alot do but alot don't. Unfortunately for Darcy's father, I am one of the women who will leave no stone unturned to set the score straight.

18. Mango Chutney

Me too. That's why my rat will sit here forever as a warning to other women. I believe in justice, in fairness and in taking action.
    If I had my way, every damn rat would sit in that gallery as a warning....and I don't care if they are posted in my name...I'd put the whole shitty lot there in one place!

19. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

Do you Twitter the links? Facebook is the fastest news spread lol problem is, lots want to remain anonymous so they won't post on their own page. Too bad someone didn't know an international journalist ha ha give the reporter a massive story to cover

Judithlyn likes this.
  20. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

I wonder how many people actually see that gallery BEFORE they get the shaft by a rat tho. Rat exposure needs to be where there is heavy internet traffic with posts that can be shared. Friends are more apt to read friends stuff, and share with their friends, and before you know it, the entire world knows ha ha ha

Judithlyn likes this.
  21. Mango Chutney

I use both. I also put links on an American site, but I can't remember the name. My Twitter account is under a username, my FB is in my real name. I don't post on my wall, there's no point as most of my friends are already aware, I post on news items and adverts where I can find a relevant way to do it.
    My FB is in my name and with my face, but I no longer care, I am so eaten up with anger over this scam, over the cruelty of it, over the emotional and financial ruin it causes, not just to the victim, but to her loved ones too....that I put links out everywhere possible. Some get deleted, some places block my account, but all it takes is for one more person to be aware and tell a friend.
    I did too, but after my identity was disclosed by others and all my loved ones being dragged into it, I don't care anymore. Had that not happened, my link posting would still be done under the anonymity of my spare FB account. Sometimes, anonymity is key, but in my instance, that luxury was removed, so I use it to my advantage.
    Journalists have a tacky, unhelpful and downright nasty way of writing their pieces...never trust a journalist!
    Not many, and also....most of the thousands of rats are not in there, but some DO find it. Even if by the time they find it, they have been hooked too deeply to act on it, the seeds have been planted. Also, the rats view the gallery, it destroys them to see their ugly mugs in there...and most of us do not display pics that flatter their obscenely huge, narcissistic egos :D
    Well, we're working on it ;) Defeat is not acceptable....we will win in the game of exposure. This will not defeat bezness, some will always believe their rat is different....but we are sure making the scam more difficult :thumbsup:

Judithlyn, sheebee and juicyfruit like this.
  22. sheebee

sheebee Active Member

Yep. Making the rats world smaller. Dr Phil. That's who needs to do a piece on this lol he probably would too ha ha

Judithlyn and juicyfruit like this.
  23. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Who would want a husband or wife staying just because they fear to lose money or go to jail, besides that dosent prevent cheating. No point in having someone by the force, if you want to go the door is wide open.

24. Discovery

Discovery Well-Known Member

I think there should be bill board advertising at every airport!! Social media, digital media.

25. Mango Chutney

I want to stand in the arrivals area at Tunis Carthage airport....wearing a TLR tee shirt, handing out leaflets with a link to the forum, plus Laura's 'First time' thread and my 'Visa hunting' thread printed on them....and a flashing red light sat on my head to attract attention!

After that....a visit to as many cash exchange places, ATM machines and hotel seating areas....where said leaflets would be replaced every time they were removed....and before I got arrested!