i know a girl

Anna2you

What happened here??
I think there was a post written before and he said that he knows one european girl who is older than him and who goes to see him sometimes and all she wants from him is sex. He is saying that she does not want a relationship just sex. I guess that happens sometimes also..and i personally dont support that but then he also can refuse. But i do think that sometimes a man can actually fall in love with a foreign woman and of course they would be upset if she only wanted sex from him. I dont know if this is the case.

simple

Ratslayer
I think there was a post written before and he said that he knows one european girl who is older than him and who goes to see him sometimes and all she wants from him is sex. He is saying that she does not want a relationship just sex. I guess that happens sometimes also..and i personally dont support that but then he also can refuse. But i do think that sometimes a man can actually fall in love with a foreign woman and of course they would be upset if she only wanted sex from him. I dont know if this is the case.
It sounds like a load of crap...As you say he can say no ,,if shes paying him for sex ,then hes a rat...

SouthernGirl

I don’t think that he was talking about himself personally in this post, it sounds more like he was talking in general. It’s in the thread titled « Yaz Tour Khaled Sousse ». Anyway, I don’t know what he’s doing there. In the same post, he referred European women who come to Tunisian to find a man as « bitches ». They come to Tunisia because « nobody will touch them in Europe. » I read that and I thought it’s better not to respond. As you said, it’s nothing but a load of crap.

monta

Inactive
It sounds like a load of crap...As you say he can say no ,,if shes paying him for sex ,then hes a rat...
we are not together now because i tell here that t can't be with here ! and i'm not poor i don't need money , i have a big house in tunisia and good work and i don't need money ... only i want be with my family ;)

SouthernGirl

Definitely so, Jennaf. He sends women private messages asking if they’re looking for love, making it sound like he’s just joking. Nice try. Another imbecile who thinks that women here are stupid. He’s not the first clown who tried to fish women on this forum, thinking he’s so smooth. He just needs to be ignored.

Jennaf

Definitely so, Jennaf. He sends women private messages asking if they’re looking for love, making it sound like he’s just joking. Nice try. Another imbecile who thinks that women here are stupid. He’s not the first clown who tried to fish women on this forum, thinking he’s so smooth. He just needs to be ignored.
they think there so smart and everyone but there kind ia dumb. And has absolutely zero respect for nobody else.

Wannahelpu

LOL looking for love
Nobody needs the kind of love they have to offer here.
After we find out what imbeciles they are, we find ourselves more ridiculous for having talked to them. I myself believed that he was "cute", I thought, "poor thing, he doesn't know how to deal with women and wants to please". But not. It was all rehearsed by the rat manual...
All those ridiculous lines.
I feel like retching when I think I let him touch me. Don't feel sorry for these rats. They think they're badass and they don't realize that they are ugly and stinky troglodytes. lol

SouthernGirl

LOL looking for love
Nobody needs the kind of love they have to offer here.
After we find out what imbeciles they are, we find ourselves more ridiculous for having talked to them. I myself believed that he was "cute", I thought, "poor thing, he doesn't know how to deal with women and wants to please". But not. It was all rehearsed by the rat manual...
All those ridiculous lines.
I feel like retching when I think I let him touch me. Don't feel sorry for these rats. They think they're badass and they don't realize that they are ugly and stinky troglodytes. lol
So well said! Stinky troglodytes lol. Love it! Humorous yet very accurate description.

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I wish members would report these kind of unsolicited messages to admin so that we can deal with them.

Do you have a screen shot of such messages so that I can look into it and take appropriate action.

MH x

SouthernGirl

I wish members would report these kind of unsolicited messages to admin so that we can deal with them.

Do you have a screen shot of such messages so that I can look into it and take appropriate action.

MH x
Absolutely, MH007, I can do a screenshot now and pm it to you. I didn’t report it because there was nothing offensive per se in the content but yes, it was still annoying. It felt a bit intrusive to receive a private message from someone you have nothing to say to, and it’s a bit insulting because you know the person has no respect. Anyway, i ignored it because I didn’t want to receive more. it worked.