Welcome to TLR

I need bait, who can help me?

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
your right he hasnt hurt me yet. Ive been one of the lucky ones..
Yes exactly, I want to know now or sooner rather then later. And i wont get hurt i promise lol. maybe a little down for a bit but I have big bounce back game. And i naturally dont get very attched to many humans.. This will be a positive in my eyes. "Horrible truths over comforting lies" lol.

Yes is finding himself more desperate, he got himself into his own mess though. He really thinks or hes just telling me that hes giving up everything for me.. haha yeah right.. what you giving up?
Precisely! What’s he giving up? He has nothing going on. He’s a miserable bum living in a country where he’s not allowed to stay. Then he wanted you to visit him there when he’s an illegal!!

How from having an internship in Spain did he end up in Germany suddenly holder of a student visa? Then how did the student visa magically expired? As Mica said, he wouldn’t sabotage that. It’s too hard to obtain. I was once a foreign student and hung out with students from all over the world, and I never met or heard of one fellow student who messed with their precious and not easily acquired student visa. They all study hard because that’s what they came for and they don’t want to waste all the efforts they made to get there and sabotage their future by getting kicked out of the country.

Truth is he’s desperate and needs to find a foreign woman because he doesn’t want to return in Tunisia with nothing (because he has nothing going on even in his own country) He must know that he can’t marry an European woman because of his illegal status. Marrying you -or anyone from a rich country outside Europe- would be like winning the lottery. Being married to you, he’d get citizenship. The NZ passport is one of the most powerful in the world, unlike the Tunisian passport. Holding one, he could travel to many countries without a visa. He has the nerve to say he’d change his plans for you and would give up everything when actually you -or any woman who can serve a purpose- IS the plan. He doesn’t give up anything, he has nothing to lose, but a lot to gain by marrying you. Anyway, in the first place, who says that? What kind of man says to the woman he supposedly loves that he sacrificed everything for her?

Bee, I’m sorry you’re still holding hope. You’re very receptive to the answers you got here and you say that he can’t hurt you emotionally but I wouldn’t be so sure. By keeping contact with him, you’re subjecting yourself to a lot of hurt in the future because you do care about him and you sound like you’re still in love with him. Despite all the obvious lies. I can understand, it’s human and as a typical player, he can be charming. You saw the lies and the bad sides of his personality but you somehow are still under the charm and hope that it can still work. If you didn’t think that, you’d stop asking yourself all these questions and you’d end things with him.

He’s shady, he’s manipulative, he’s a bs’er, he lied repeatedly, he had an “ex” who blocked you. You have to know she’s more than an ex. He must have asked her to block you and said you were some crazy woman chasing him. You’re not the only woman he’s talking to and you’d better believe that guys like him are not interested to spend their life with someone who already has little children. If you’d marry him, he’d become a big burden. Imagine having a whiny brat-man who would cost you more than your own children, who would tell you what to do and would not help and not appreciate anything you do for him. Then, years after, when he got what he wants, he’d disappear, possibly leaving you with another baby that he would not care about seeing again. You know these men want to make foreign women pregnant to speed up the visa process.
What I say may sound over the top and you may think that I’m talking about someone I don’t even know. Well, I read enough about him and he’s a textbook rat. He may be a little more “smart” and may seem more “refined” than most rats because he didn’t ask money and he’s more “educated” and he’s sensitive to art and music, but don’t let that fool you, he is a cunning rat. Some don’t ask money. They have several women who serve different purposes: money, gifts, sex, visa. I hope you’ll realize quick that he’s nothing but bad news.

Last edited:

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Precisely! What’s he giving up? He has nothing going on. He’s a miserable bum living in a country where he’s not allowed to stay. Then he wanted you to visit him there when he’s an illegal!!

How from having an internship in Spain did he end up in Germany suddenly holder of a student visa? Then how did the student visa magically expired? As Mica said, he wouldn’t sabotage that. It’s too hard to obtain. I was once a foreign student and hung out with students from all over the world, and I never met or heard of one fellow student who messed with their precious and not easily acquired visa student. They all study hard because they don’t want to waste all the efforts they made to get there and get kicked out of the country.

Truth is he’s desperate and needs to find a foreign woman because he doesn’t want to return in Tunisia with nothing (because he has nothing going on even in his own country) He must know that he can’t marry an European woman because of his illegal status. Marrying you -or anyone from a rich country outside Europe- would be like winning the lottery. Being married to you, he’d get citizenship. The NZ passport is one of the most powerful in the world, unlike the Tunisian passport. Holding one, he could travel to many countries without a visa. He has the nerve to say he’d change his plans for you and would give up everything when actually you -or any woman who can serve a purpose- IS the plan. He doesn’t give up anything, he has nothing to lose, but a lot to gain by marrying you. Anyway, in the first place, who says that? What kind of man says to the woman he supposedly loves that he sacrificed everything for her?

Bee, I’m sorry you’re still holding hope. You’re very receptive to the answers you got here and you say that he can’t hurt you emotionally but by keeping contact with him, you’re subjecting yourself to a lot of hurt in the future because you do care about him and you sound like you’re still in love with him despite al the obvious lies. I can understand, it’s human and as a typical player, he can be charming. You saw the lies and the bad sides of his personality but you somehow are still under the charm and hope that it can still work. If you didn’t think that, you’d stop asking yourself all these questions and you’d end things with him.

He’s shady, he’s manipulative, he lied repeatedly, he had an “ex” who blocked you. You have to know she’s more than an ex. He must have asked her to block you and said you were some crazy woman chasing him. You’re not the only woman he’s talking to and you’d better believe that guys like him are not interested to spend their life with someone who already has little children. If you’d marry him, he’d become a big burden. Imagine having a whiny brat-man who would cost you more than your own children. Not only that, but he wouldn’t help you but who’d control you and would not appreciate a thing you do fir him. Then, years after, when he got what he wants, he’d disappear, possibly leaving you with another baby that he would I care about. You know these men want to make foreign women pregnant to speed up the visa process.
What I say may sound over the top and you may think that I’m talking about someone I don’t even know. Well, I read enough about him and he’s a textbook rat. He may be a little more “smart” and may seem more “refined” than most rats because he didn’t ask money but he is a cunning rat. Some don’t ask money. They have several women who serve different purposes: money, gifts, sex, visa. I hope you’ll realize quick that he’s nothing but bad news.
My rat said to me how he was willing to give up everything for me: fact is he has nothing guess he was talking about leaving his family and friends to come to the USA probably just to get them over here or for him to be able to send them money! And I had no idea about the NZ passport or visa that you could go anywhere WOW!!!! You said it all and sounds like then student visa you know all about I have to agree if I had a student visa to another country I would work very hard to keep things right!

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
My rat said to me how he was willing to give up everything for me: fact is he has nothing guess he was talking about leaving his family and friends to come to the USA probably just to get them over here or for him to be able to send them money! And I had no idea about the NZ passport or visa that you could go anywhere WOW!!!! You said it all and sounds like then student visa you know all about I have to agree if I had a student visa to another country I would work very hard to keep things right!
Yes, passports are ranked by counting the numbers of countries each passport can enter without an advance visa. The list varies from year to year but not significantly. If you scroll down the article, you’ll see the list of countries that rank the highest. https://www.forbes.com/sites/duncan...ssports-in-the-world-in-2020/?sh=55a7394c413a

March

Junior Rat Expert
Hi all..
I understand a lot of you don't want anything to do with Tunisian men anymore. But I want to ask if anyone of the ladies here from Europe or even better Germany can help me lay a trap for mine.
I'm done asking questions and hearing words from him. I want to catch him out for better or worse and make my decision about him soon. I don't trust him and hes making it easier for me to not. I want facts and hard proof that hes not into me and is in fact using me and have others on the side to use also and as backup if we fail.
I understand that my comment right now is proof I should let it go but I want hard evidence and I feel like the only help I can get is here.
I've tried making a fake profile but its not old enough. I dont even have the expertise to deceive. I can't test him myself because I'm too honest with my thoughts, I give myself away if I try lol..
Would one of you ladies be willing to help me to bait him please??
I also made a fake profile and he got hooked, and said the same words to her as I did, invited me to visit Tunisia, he will surround me with love...

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Was this with Bees guy?
That’s what I first thought. Then I realized March may have talked about someone else. I must have written my post too quick lol. I would have loved to help her and send Bee’s guy a friend request but I can’t post from my real profile. I don’t want to put myself out there and many times, the honey traps don’t work anyway.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
That’s what I first thought. Then I realized March may have talked about someone else. I must have written my post too quick lol. I would have loved to help her and send Bee’s guy a friend request but I can’t post from my real profile. I don’t want to put myself out there and many times, the honey traps don’t work anyway.
I know me too and I’m not that good at trying to make a fake like our rats.. you know they have one for every female:mad:

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
Hi ladies, Im gonna write this out real quick as I have a busy day today but i'll be back to reply to new comments here..
I just wanted to quick update. I havnt spoken to mine in a few days, I plan to call him tonight (its only my morning lol) and have a chat with him about stuff.
Lastnight though I went through old messages, there were so many for everyday since march... On April 2nd I found all the vocal messages he sent me about his situation in Germany. At this time we were just mates so I kinda cared but not enough to really absorb what he was saying..
Now theres two things that i noticed in his vocals, going back and listening to them with fresh ears and eyes.

The first thing was that yes he did indeed tell me the truth about his visa and his situation. He moved to germany before his visa expired, it expired while being there. He spoke about the accomodation and work is tied into the papers situation.. Ok. Algood, he was honest about that... But later on I made a stupid comment about how nz is the best place on the planet and the people are amzing here etc etc. I fucking told him jokenly to move here lol.. (stupid I now, I offered myself up on a freakin platter) I was really kidding at the time.

(im talking to him completly nieve, as if id speak to a mate from here or germany or from ozzie etc) the second thing was, I asked him whats importanat to you in life, what do you want the most and where do you see yourself in 10 years... He told me (SURPRISE..NOT) he sees himself with good carrer, he sees himself with stable home, settle there and have a family, and to send money to his family to pay them back for the money they forked out for his Spanish visa.... so we all know thats his and many rats main goals..... So in my head after all this, I realise, that was his intention from the start. How was he thinking he gonna settle there and have a family? by illgally marrying???
Anyway I keep going through the messages, and all the things you ladies told me in my mind, I see the moment our conversations started changing from friendship to something more, This was only roughly 10 days after he told me his situation, My joke offer.. I see a message where he asked me to call him he wants to speak to me about something. That call was about over an hour, then the convo in the thread after that started cahnging. This was when he told me his FEElings about me etc.....omg! so stupid.. All in the same month, it went from hey bro hows life, to him telling me his situation to the phone call to our convo changing to more fluffy romantic shit... He took on my idea and made it an opportunity, because it will solve all his problems and then he layed on the love bombing thick from then onwards... Im pretty sure his main goal with me all adds up to him sercuring me for a visa to get himself out of his shitty situation.. He dated a girl in germany for a little before me. And i know for sure now something happened between them. He told me early in convo he was with a Claudia but he realised he was dealing with a cold hearted robot hahaha, she may have caught onto him or realised hes illegal or something and backed out. I dont know that story well, but i wont be surprised..

Also just a quick update on the Tunisian Ex.. I got in contact with another female from Tunisia who i talked to and helped me to understand mind sets etc. she actually helped me with the ex page.. It turns out she never blocked me. She disconnected her whole social media for a while, shes now back on and I can see her page, so im not blocked... The Tunisian women (shes married with a family and lives in Finland) shes not a rat, she lived there for work and had her own business before she met her now husband..Anyway she managed to friend her so she could spy on her for me. Theres no likes no photos, no contact between my tunisian and her.

But in saying that he could be talking to many. I dont know...

He also has another phone. two phones. I have both of his phone numbers for them both. His I phone has been off since friday though, hes not been online since then but his his other phone is still on.

Anyway, I planned to talk to him about all this. Because everything, no matter the nice stuff or the mental connection or the art and music etc, everything points to his limited options and marrying.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi ladies, Im gonna write this out real quick as I have a busy day today but i'll be back to reply to new comments here..
I just wanted to quick update. I havnt spoken to mine in a few days, I plan to call him tonight (its only my morning lol) and have a chat with him about stuff.
Lastnight though I went through old messages, there were so many for everyday since march... On April 2nd I found all the vocal messages he sent me about his situation in Germany. At this time we were just mates so I kinda cared but not enough to really absorb what he was saying..
Now theres two things that i noticed in his vocals, going back and listening to them with fresh ears and eyes.

The first thing was that yes he did indeed tell me the truth about his visa and his situation. He moved to germany before his visa expired, it expired while being there. He spoke about the accomodation and work is tied into the papers situation.. Ok. Algood, he was honest about that... But later on I made a stupid comment about how nz is the best place on the planet and the people are amzing here etc etc. I fucking told him jokenly to move here lol.. (stupid I now, I offered myself up on a freakin platter) I was really kidding at the time.

(im talking to him completly nieve, as if id speak to a mate from here or germany or from ozzie etc) the second thing was, I asked him whats importanat to you in life, what do you want the most and where do you see yourself in 10 years... He told me (SURPRISE..NOT) he sees himself with good carrer, he sees himself with stable home, settle there and have a family, and to send money to his family to pay them back for the money they forked out for his Spanish visa.... so we all know thats his and many rats main goals..... So in my head after all this, I realise, that was his intention from the start. How was he thinking he gonna settle there and have a family? by illgally marrying???
Anyway I keep going through the messages, and all the things you ladies told me in my mind, I see the moment our conversations started changing from friendship to something more, This was only roughly 10 days after he told me his situation, My joke offer.. I see a message where he asked me to call him he wants to speak to me about something. That call was about over an hour, then the convo in the thread after that started cahnging. This was when he told me his FEElings about me etc.....omg! so stupid.. All in the same month, it went from hey bro hows life, to him telling me his situation to the phone call to our convo changing to more fluffy romantic shit... He took on my idea and made it an opportunity, because it will solve all his problems and then he layed on the love bombing thick from then onwards... Im pretty sure his main goal with me all adds up to him sercuring me for a visa to get himself out of his shitty situation.. He dated a girl in germany for a little before me. And i know for sure now something happened between them. He told me early in convo he was with a Claudia but he realised he was dealing with a cold hearted robot hahaha, she may have caught onto him or realised hes illegal or something and backed out. I dont know that story well, but i wont be surprised..

Also just a quick update on the Tunisian Ex.. I got in contact with another female from Tunisia who i talked to and helped me to understand mind sets etc. she actually helped me with the ex page.. It turns out she never blocked me. She disconnected her whole social media for a while, shes now back on and I can see her page, so im not blocked... The Tunisian women (shes married with a family and lives in Finland) shes not a rat, she lived there for work and had her own business before she met her now husband..Anyway she managed to friend her so she could spy on her for me. Theres no likes no photos, no contact between my tunisian and her.

He also has another phone. two phones. I have both of his phone numbers for them both. His I phone has been off since friday though, hes not been online since then but his his other phone is still on.

Anyway, I planned to talk to him about all this. Because everything, no matter the nice stuff or the mental connection or the art and music etc, everything points to his limited options and marrying.
It’s easy to get caught up in their twisted game fouad r sure.. good luck

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer

Hi Bee you are trying to search the rat is honnest or not or to confront him with what you are suspicious about?. When it is the last he will try talk around all your suspicions. You can try contact Claudia and just ask her? Be upfront with her and just tell her you want the truth. And yes he is most likely searching a woman to help him achieve his dreams for a visa. You can keep searching for answers but at some point you just have to trust him or leave it behind you as I don't think you will get a straight answer from him. Most of the rats have multiple fones or have more then 1 smicard in their fone.

Last edited:

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
Yes the wage is better in Europe but the cost of living is way way higher than it is In Tunisia. When put into perspective, there isn't much difference.

Also, as he's working illegally, his wage will be considerably lower than even the minimum wage.

My guess is he's desperate, struggling to get by and sharing a one bedroom apartment with 5 or 6 other illegals. He's not going to tell you that, so of course he's telling you that he will give up his wonderful life just to be with you :rolleyes:
you know at the beginning yes lol, your not far off. Hes in a different rental now and doesnt share his room though, I saw the proof of this one... Everything you said is 100percent correct though I made a quick update on the next page about me finding his old messages and he did telll me the truth back then bout the expiring visa. so my bad on this particular aspect

Bee.

Major Ratslayer

How from having an internship in Spain did he end up in Germany suddenly holder of a student visa? Then how did the student visa magically expired? As Mica said, he wouldn’t sabotage that. It’s too hard to obtain. I was once a foreign student and hung out with students from all over the world, and I never met or heard of one fellow student who messed with their precious and not easily acquired student visa. They all study hard because that’s what they came for and they don’t want to waste all the efforts they made to get there and sabotage their future by getting kicked out of the country.

Bee, I’m sorry you’re still holding hope. You’re very receptive to the answers you got here and you say that he can’t hurt you emotionally but I wouldn’t be so sure. By keeping contact with him, you’re subjecting yourself to a lot of hurt in the future because you do care about him and you sound like you’re still in love with him. Despite all the obvious lies. I can understand, it’s human and as a typical player, he can be charming. You saw the lies and the bad sides of his personality but you somehow are still under the charm and hope that it can still work. If you didn’t think that, you’d stop asking yourself all these questions and you’d end things with him.

He’s shady, he’s manipulative, he’s a bs’er, he lied repeatedly, he had an “ex” who blocked you. You have to know she’s more than an ex. He must have asked her to block you and said you were some crazy woman chasing him. You’re not the only woman he’s talking to and you’d better believe that guys like him are not interested to spend their life with someone who already has little children. If you’d marry him, he’d become a big burden. Imagine having a whiny brat-man who would cost you more than your own children, who would tell you what to do and would not help and not appreciate anything you do for him. Then, years after, when he got what he wants, he’d disappear, possibly leaving you with another baby that he would not care about seeing again. You know these men want to make foreign women pregnant to speed up the visa process.
What I say may sound over the top and you may think that I’m talking about someone I don’t even know. Well, I read enough about him and he’s a textbook rat. He may be a little more “smart” and may seem more “refined” than most rats because he didn’t ask money and he’s more “educated” and he’s sensitive to art and music, but don’t let that fool you, he is a cunning rat. Some don’t ask money. They have several women who serve different purposes: money, gifts, sex, visa. I hope you’ll realize quick that he’s nothing but bad news.
Hi Sabrina, He went for an internship for spain, his placing was at a hostel. He sent me photos before and a screenshot of a contract ages ago.. I didnt actually know wtf I was looking at at the time. it wasnt till later and digging I connected what he was doing in the photos to his work there.. He had to apply for a student visa to travel there for an internship. I believe its the same for any foreign students going for international internships in my country too, some places offer the visa with the pakage, other cheaper options you have to apply for one yourself seperetly. The reasonong why he left and went to germany (he said because they didnt have the opportunities that fit his needs employment wise and that germany has more opportunities...."opportunities" as in women to marry I guess) is still not good enough to me either.

And everycase though girl you are right. I remember reading your comments on other peoples posts and can connect you with that person by the way you talk. You have a no beating round the bush way of speaking and thats apprciated a lot. Im wondering whether to have that talk. where i was gonna lie down all the facts. show him his 3 only options and what his goal was from the start. i do wanna hear what he says but at the same time thats just trapping me more, i understand what your all saying. i dont think its mature, but i could right it out in a txt and then block him i guess. I think yes thats the best thing

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
yes I think there are 52 visa waiver countries nz passport holders can enter. We still have to either apply for an e visa, which comes into effect 2021, or we can apply for the visa in the visiting country. so dont have to apply before travel

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
Thankyou, and i understand, its ok :)

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
Then you would not have to listen to him trying to explain and beg you to stay
lol i read this after i replied to your other comment. Yes maybe just txt out the facts as they are (i have past conversations proof of also) what the options are and his ultimate goal and then block. haha run awaaay! lol gosh im 29 but im still immature i wanna hide away from him lol

Bee.

Major Ratslayer
Hi Bee you are trying to search the rat is honnest or not or to confront him with what you are suspicious about?. When it is the last he will try talk around all your suspicions. You can try contact Claudia and just ask her? Be upfront with her and just tell her you want the truth. And yes he is most likely searching a woman to help him achieve his dreams for a visa. You can keep searching for answers but at some point you just have to trust him or leave it behind you as I don't think you will get a straight answer from him. Most of the rats have multiple fones or have more then 1 smicard in their fone.
I more want to confront him with what im suspicious about. I thought about being immature and writing it in a txt then block so i dont have tto listen to him.
I did find 1 Claudia in his friends when i did a search, i went to add her as a friend then i chickened out.. Im just not comfortable with dragging someone eles into this no matter how much i want to...its more the backlash and repurcussions i dont want, like you ladies said about the honey trap.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
lol i read this after i replied to your other comment. Yes maybe just txt out the facts as they are (i have past conversations proof of also) what the options are and his ultimate goal and then block. haha run awaaay! lol gosh im 29 but im still immature i wanna hide away from him lol
It’s not running it’s knowing what you are dealing with mine I would block knowing he was a liar he would get to me whether it was another fb or. Phone call I would answer from a number I didn’t recognize then he would always talk me into being back with him ! I think if I had known from this forum I would have told him to f**k off and never looked back . Whatever you do just know it’s for you and your own sanity... we are here for you girl:)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
You aren’t immature!! (your comments show the opposite of that) You just don’t know what’s going on with him and you want to find out and you feel you’re going crazy because of all the questions you’re asking yourself. You’ve never been in this situation and you don’t know what to think. On one side, all of these women (us) tell you.. be careful.. he’s no good.. run! And on the other side, there is this cute guy who stole your heart and who’s telling you he loves you and seems to mean it and who has an answer to all your questions. It’s not easy.
I haven’t read your other comments you posted tonight but I’ll read them later. For now, I just want to say that you sound like such a smart and cool spunky girl who means what she says and I’d hate to see you being taken for a ride. Trust your guts. If you feel that there is something not right about him, it’s because there is something that is not right! And even if you can’t put your finger on what exactly. I saw recently a quote that said something like “listen to your head, your heart doesn’t know sh...” It was pretty blunt and I liked it. I thought that’s funny because we hear the opposite all the time : listen to your heart bla bla love conquers it all etc... Well no, the quote is right even if it’s really not romantic and says the opposite of what we hear in songs, movies and read in feel-good books. I believe it and I’m not a pessimist or a cynical person. We have to get real at times. They are bad people out there with bad intentions but who look so good, and they know how to talk.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
You aren’t immature!! (your comments show the opposite of that) You just don’t know what’s going on with him and you want to find out and you feel you’re going crazy because of all the questions you’re asking yourself. You’ve never been in this situation and you don’t know what to think. On one side, all of these women (us) tell you.. be careful.. he’s no good.. run! And on the other side, there is this cute guy who stole your heart and who’s telling you he loves you and seems to mean it and who has an answer to all your questions. It’s not easy.
I haven’t read your other comments you posted tonight but I’ll read them later. For now, I just want to say that you sound like such a smart and cool spunky girl who means what she says and I’d hate to see you being taken for a ride. Trust your guts. If you feel that there is something not right about him, it’s because there is something that is not right! And even if you can’t put your finger on what exactly. I saw recently a quote that said something like “listen to your head, your heart doesn’t know sh...” It was pretty blunt and I liked it. I thought that’s funny because we hear the opposite all the time : listen to your heart bla bla love conquers it all etc... Well no, the quote is right even if it’s really not romantic and says the opposite of what we hear in songs, movies and read in feel-good books. I believe it and I’m not a pessimist or a cynical person. We have to get real at times. They are bad people out there with bad intentions but who look so good, and they know how to talk.
Well said SouthernGirl xx @Bee all is said about your rat. It's your choice to go head with him or not but what SouthernGirl wrote is correct in every way. Listen to your gut and switch of your heart.... A heart doesn't always follow the right way folow your instinct

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
True I’ve never heard a song about a rat...they just use your heart for the wrong intentions... their gain then hang it out to dry

simple

Major Ratslayer
What you see and what you hear ,isnt always the truth with a rat..They may present you with witten or photographic evidence to make their case and it all may seem true and above board ,,they may tell you that they want to live i Europe ,,but they will never tel you they have multipe girlfriends ,who send them money or that he has aked them to marry him for the sole purpose of visa .They will manipulate and scheme in any possible way to make you believe he is genuine,,,A member on here once helped her rat finacially because his father had died and he needed help with funeral expenses:rolleyes::rolleyes:,,,When she visited Tunsia ,,he even took her to a grave pretending it was his fathers ...Hs father was alive ..Yet he didnt think twice about lying about the death of his father for money,,,,They have no moral compass ,no compassion If he can use his own family for vile acts of fraud ,then why would they resect a westerner ,who they believe are beneath them ,,,Dont get caught up in this ,walk away before it gets harder ,,,

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
What you see and what you hear ,isnt always the truth with a rat..They may present you with witten or photographic evidence to make their case and it all may seem true and above board ,,they may tell you that they want to live i Europe ,,but they will never tel you they have multipe girlfriends ,who send them money or that he has aked them to marry him for the sole purpose of visa .They will manipulate and scheme in any possible way to make you believe he is genuine,,,A member on here once helped her rat finacially because his father had died and he needed help with funeral expenses:rolleyes::rolleyes:,,,When she visited Tunsia ,,he even took her to a grave pretending it was his fathers ...Hs father was alive ..Yet he didnt think twice about lying about the death of his father for money,,,,They have no moral compass ,no compassion If he can use his own family for vile acts of fraud ,then why would they resect a westerner ,who they believe are beneath them ,,,Dont get caught up in this ,walk away before it gets harder ,,,
Yep rats brother used their grandfather’s death to scam money BS he still alive little brother crying and carrying on .... SICKENING all an act

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
you know at the beginning yes lol, your not far off. Hes in a different rental now and doesnt share his room though, I saw the proof of this one... Everything you said is 100percent correct though I made a quick update on the next page about me finding his old messages and he did telll me the truth back then bout the expiring visa. so my bad on this particular aspect
Yes maybe, but you simply wouldn't have known.

You only did what most of us would have done, offered him help and understanding of the visa situation without second guessing he had a bigger agenda.

It's been said here often, they mirror you x

Neonnurse

Major Ratslayer
It might be worth joining one of the twags groups on Facebook.
There is lady on one group in exactly the same situation as you asking about documents to marry her Tunisian partner that she hasn't met. She lives in NZ, he's in Europe, they've never met. She also has 2 children.