Welcome to TLR

I need bait, who can help me?

Bee.

Ratslayer
It might be worth joining one of the twags groups on Facebook.
There is lady on one group in exactly the same situation as you asking about documents to marry her Tunisian partner that she hasn't met. She lives in NZ, he's in Europe, they've never met. She also has 2 children.
wait are you sure? Its not common for a NZ to meet a Tunisian. I know of myself as the second person. (My auntys friends, old co worker went and married hers just before covid) I dont know her and havnt talked to her before... But maybe this other nz was me? I put myself on those two groups. I sent a post maybe over a month ago to introduce myself and ask some questions.. I dunno if this was me now because I never wanted to marry the guy but im really curious to know if it was me you saw or another new zealander, id like to speak to them if I get the chance.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
wait are you sure? Its not common for a NZ to meet a Tunisian. I know of myself as the second person. (My auntys friends, old co worker went and married hers just before covid) I dont know her and havnt talked to her before... But maybe this other nz was me? I put myself on those two groups. I sent a post maybe over a month ago to introduce myself and ask some questions.. I dunno if this was me now because I never wanted to marry the guy but im really curious to know if it was me you saw or another new zealander, id like to speak to them if I get the chance.
Well as you say, you've never asked about documents so it can't be you can it?

And if your aunties friend already married just before Covid it's definitely not her also, so do you have any clue who else it could be?

Neonnurse

Senior Rat Expert
Obviously this is an anonymous forum so I would never know if it's you.
Only you know what you have posted online. This lady is definitely asking about marriage documents 2 days ago. Obviously you're talking on here about honey traps and not mentioned marriage so I didn't assume it was you but I thought it might be good for you to get in touch with the other lady in the same situation because you can maybe help and support each other.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
@Bee. seems cool and far more educated on ratism since she joined the forum which is great.

FACT He has mislead her about his circumstance regarding visa's, as @SouthernGirl outlined.He has spun a pretty good line early on however TLR has educated her as to all of the gaps in his story.

I'm sorry but he's desperate for a visa, wants her to uproot her and her kids to move to Germany WTF, she's never met him AND clearly demonstrating that his needs are far greater than hers.

Bee , be careful as you really are playing with fire,he's a cornered Rat, he's an illegal who's outstayed his visa, I absolutely reckon he's got more than one women he's talking to like you and trying to secure a wife!
@Tigerpants you’re Spot On!! Here is your answer @Bee.
He’s doesn’t want to scare you off and what a “sleezee” individual.
Put your children first , that guy is “fishing” for a big fish.
Don’t WALK.... RUN my dear x