I need help!

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Katelynn Smith, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

What a fucker your ex rat is.. Sounds like my ex rat. Did I got right he has married that Swedish girl?

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  2. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Of course his mother knew everything. Hypocritical dumb creature. These rats families' members often make me more angry than rats.

3. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

He was engaged with two ladies at same time, me and her.... what kind of morals? And they judge western women but are unable to look at themselves. Oh I forgot they are favorite under Allahs eyes and they are almost perfect and everything is forgiven to them....

Judithlyn likes this.
  4. AmberHeart

Ohhh girl!!! Noooo he contact me few days later, he said he was single again cause the girls mom wanted him to convert to other religion lol and he asked me again to marry him, he has that size of guts!!!! I have no idea why the hell he believes I would go back to him after all lies, after blackmailing me, and insulting... what makes him so special that I need him to breath.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  5. AmberHeart

Maybe that’s the perfect excuse| vaccine against rats, just ask them to convert to any other religion as condition hahahahah

6. AmberHeart

Yes, they are the ones enabling them and making victims trust, if there is a feeling of hold on don’t rush they play the role to make the victim trust. And they make this problem a perpetual mode, a lifestyle... easy as that. No shame at all. Entitled freaks.

Judithlyn, Derbygirl and Liona like this.
  7. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

:D:D:DWhat an idiot! After all he has done he has been thinking you will take him back.:D:D
    I love that mom!:thumbsup::):):)
    Yeah, :D:D:D Fecking people indeed..

8. AmberHeart

Yessss!!! Cheers to her!! No one deserves to be used and abused.

Judithlyn likes this.
  9. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

So @AmberHeart just reminding myself and hopefully to help another member who I hope will read here and may be in a similar situation.

You had not actually met him, all conducted on line. You were due to visit and marry, you bought the rings, but luckily someone told you before you left that he had been doing/ saying the same to other women. Then he anounced his engagement to someone else a few days later. His family were in on the scam. You thankfully didn’t go there.

10. AmberHeart

Yes, online “sand castles” he keep sending e mails through dif accounts asking me favors.

Judithlyn likes this.
  11. AmberHeart

Indeed the three of us, the ex girlfriend from USA, new girl and me were all fished online. None of us actually met him in person. He wanted to rush things that much that he didn’t even gave the chance to make it happen. If he had stayed loyal to any of us instead of searching for more women and blaming us for jealousy he would have accomplished his goal.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    Judithlyn and magic like this.
  12. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

yes, same here the ex girlfriend that was much older than him disabled in a wheelchair who he got money from and I think still does, he is still using her to get at me of course any attention at all from anyone would make her do whatever but you see how low he could go. This ex hates me so much that she left me a message that karma is a bitch of course I told him about that and he told me had nothing to do with it hell yes he did. See the ex cannot leave to meet him but still does not stop him from using her for anything she has got and she quite willing to do it too! Yes if he had stayed loyal and not go back and forth between these women he would have been able to scam one of us successfully.The rat is still legally married to me I don't know how he will pull this one off, even though he goes around saying he is divorced the truth is he is not, believe me I wish I could go back in time and never had married this parasite. It is just a matter of time before he hurts this woman again which could be any day now depending on how he feels, glad it won't be me anymore. He also has a morbidly obese woman from the USA on tagged.com. He picks the vulnerable ones it's really sad how the tunisian rats prey on the helpless.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    Judithlyn, magic, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  13. Derbygirl

Derbygirl Well-Known Member

‘Entitled Freaks’....I like it....Sounds like a good song/title name....And the group is ‘The Narcissistic Psychopaths’!! Top of the charts for evil, criminal behaviour....It’s a Tunisian group, you know!! I think I’ll stick to something more classical, easier on the ear and the heart....

Judithlyn, magic, Snuggle and 3 others like this.
  14. yougogirl75

yougogirl75 Well-Known Member

The Narcissistic Psychopaths is a good one haha

15. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

Bumping!!
    Still no news i guess?

Judithlyn likes this.
  16. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Aw yes, the Mummy Rat Manuel.....Old mommy dearest , AKA Mrs. Rahali welcomed all foreign ladies into her brothel! She pulled out the family photo albums....took me in under her wing....and only 1 and 1/2 months after pulling the same garbage on another foreign woman! They are pure trash! No morals! Even bought presents for all of us....stuffed camels and those traditional clothes! Loads of food....dates, fish, couscous......her eyes twinkled with dollar signs glistening in them! Tunisia is about 1600 years behind the rest of the world! You will be a prisoner in the home! Run! Do not marry him no matter what! You will lose everything you’ve got! They know laws better than lawyers where greed and inheritances are concerned!

magic, Croydon girl and Jisela like this.