I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Katiaaa002, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Mine did this too!!!! :eek: I was back visiting England and had doubts about returning, so I got the deadline! Omg, our rats truly are alike! Rather foolishly...I went back...and returned to England physically and emotionally beaten. I'm happy you did not return.
    Isn't this just outrageous! These rats hate our intelligence, education and our ability to speak out, they hate our freedoms, our independence and our strength. Their women are basically raised to accept a life in the kitchen and bedroom with no voice, they can't handle us, so they talk us down and belittle us, try to turn us into the meek nothings that they want....but it's not going to happen! There are some strong women in Tunisia, women that are trying to fight back against this oppressive lifestyle...I have so much respect for them :)
    Follow your dreams, Katia...follow your dreams. Anybody that loves you will be proud of you, of your determined ambition to be a success. I find your strength so inspiring!! When you meet the right man, he will support and encourage your success, your determination to be the best person you can possibly be. In my opinion, he will be a very lucky man :) So follow your dreams, reach for the stars...and always stay as kind hearted as you are :)

Star USA and Heidi like this.
  2. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

I cannot thank these ladies enough Heidi, mango,Spartacus a few others in between for their continued support in the middle of the night I cryed I lost slot of weight I was sick a lot. I felt crazy and paranoid but maybe not my to time to do it . I got weird things said to me on the street by weird people I didn't know. My health was weak which didn't help as was my mind. I thank all you ladies from the bottom of my heart for exposing this scam that leaves people poor , devastated, without their children or leached on for life . Can't believe I heard "I'm an albatrosses" blaring out from a car the other day lol . Love and best wishes to all xxxxx

Star USA and Heidi like this.
  3. Mango Chutney

You've done good, girl...you've had quite a mountain to climb...and you're so nearly on the other side!! :) I don't know 'I'm an albatross'?? Me and you, eh...the nocturnal birds...we just need Magic to join us now :D Wonder if we'll ever fix our sleep :confused: I've just done the math...I'm almost nine months free...and I still can't sleep!!

Star USA likes this.
  4. see clearly

And I Also met a lady in my job That had married a Tunisian he left her and corrupted the child sufficiently ghat he took £10,000 and simply vanished my heart bleeds for her for her son to do that . She can't find him . We had a long chat lol lovely lady . We still keep in touch from time to time.

5. see clearly

Off back to sleep now lol

Mango Chutney likes this.
  6. see clearly

Abbatrous shit sing but about rattery . Will try find if if Heidi doesn't find it first lol hugs cxxxx

Mango Chutney likes this.
  7. Star USA

Star USA Member

Thanks for the support and encouragement dear Katia :love:
    Yes, I am new here too.
    It was really hard to stay away from at the beginning, but as you said so wisely, if we will go batting them, it's will be a proof that we are really stupid so even if it's still hard, we are notgoing back.
    I am glad to here that you made the right choices.
    For you ! Learning at the university and building a good future are the right decisions.
    Good luck dear :):love:

Mango Chutney and Amira like this.
  8. see clearly

Even if you left university he may leave you anyway! Then what ? He sounds terribly controlling and sometimes we can interpret this as caring for us . It sounds like he would leave you if you boiled an egg wrong. Be strong you will realise there are other people in the world apart from him. Good luck TLR always here to support you. Cxx

Bess, Amira and Star USA like this.
  9. Bess

Bess Member

Im sorry but some of you seems to give their ex rat too much thought and attension. They dont deserve one thought from you after their actions agaist good hearted women.
    Shit happens and a bad experience in Tunesia with a rat is maybe one of Them. Life sometimes hits hard. Dont live in the past but now. We Can talk and help each other but remember to move on.
    Otherwise you could get stock , forget him. They (rats) have moved on, they forget you Quick and move on to the next woman.
    Had to tell you

Liona likes this.
  10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I do believe in moving on, but it will be a cold day in hell if I will ever forget
    If my rat was not looking at the sand from down under, I´d be still on to his tail
    Victims have to be warned and there is no better way, than to tell them what can happen to them :)

RatBitten, Star USA and Mango Chutney like this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Yes, the rats move onto the next victim fast (they already had countless others), this is an indisputable fact, but another indisputable fact is that we were emotionally invested in the relationship, the rats cared nothing for us, so of course it is much easier for a rat to move on.
    You know, I consider the leaving of a bezness relationship to being like a bereavement. When somebody first dies, we cry, we miss them, we wish to speak of them all the time, we feel angry, we feel sad...life sucks. Once the bereavement period is over, life goes forward, you adapt to a new way of living without this person anymore, sometimes you'll get a fleeting memory that'll give you a little smile or a few tears, but it's fine, you've moved on, you're strong...so you can deal with it. Well this is what happens with us ex bezness victims, as we recover and slowly turn into survivors, we go through a bereavement process, it's a way of saying goodbye to what thought we had and moving onto pastures new. I encourage people to talk and talk, to write and write...it's so important to release those feelings, not trap them inside. Eventually, as with any bereavement....we learn to laugh again. I laugh now at how truly pathetic my rat was.

magic, Liona, Star USA and 2 others like this.
  12. Star USA

Star USA Member

Dear Mango,
    You explain so good all that I am feeling and experiencing but sometimes having a little difficult to express with words. Thank you :love:

13. tunisiandream

tunisiandream Well-Known Member

Heidi, have you ever shared your story on here? x

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No

15. tunisiandream

tunisiandream Well-Known Member

Did you ever think of sharing it? You are the main character on here and you provide so much help for the others. Just wonder what was your story with a rat. X

16. Mango Chutney

I like the mystery surrounding Heidi and the dead rat, it's like a good suspense novel....my imagination runs riot!! In my head, he has met his demise in many ways :D:D:D

magic, Liona and Heidi like this.
  17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@tunisiandream no, dear, I will not share my story :)

1. It´s not nice to talk bad about a dead person
    2. I would give away my identity ;)
    3. The rats are the main characters here :Ninja:

magic, Liona, Star USA and 2 others like this.
  18. Mango Chutney

They sure are....and a very entertaining breed they are too, though only once you're on the other side and can see the comedy in their pathetic lives :rolleyes::D:D

Heidi likes this.
  19. black_angel

black_angel Well-Known Member

easy to say...
    when someone is a part of your life for a long time than how can you just forget and move on not giving him any thought in the future? You can forget a person that you've met a few times in your life and it was good to talk to him but not the person that you really loved, cared for, believe in and who hurted you more than you have ever expected to be hurt. This is a huge mix of deep feelings. You can move on of course, build your life from the begining and simply say "I'm okay" but you will never really forget. What they are doing with your soul and mind it's not to be forgotten and forgiven. It's just maybe too much to take and face. Some experiences are changing us for ever.

magic, Liona, Mango Chutney and 2 others like this.
  20. Bess

Bess Member

Is your tunesian man the only man you have loved in your life? Do you spend so much effort /time/ attension on your I hope other men you have been in love with. Digging in what went Wong and why.

21. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Wrong question :rolleyes: you should ask "Is your tunesian rat the only rat you have loved in your life?"

It takes time to get over so much cruelty

Mango Chutney and Star USA like this.
  22. Bess

Bess Member

yes of course. Dont you see, they have forgotten all about you. They really dont think about you anymore nigther do their family. They see euro woman old and Young AS someone they Can cheat, have sex with, get what they want for nothing. They dont respect us. They dont spend one minut to reflect on the time you have been together, maybe just for nothing getting all the money they wanted, but other than that ,they dont Care less on you. Its all acting.
    I do understand you get hurt on that behavour from the rat but dont make it a life for you.
    I have not been here for guit a while but I Can see same names from years every night writing here.

23. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I know that the rats don´t give a damn about their victims, but TLR does and will keep warning and outing :)

Mango Chutney and Star USA like this.
  24. Bess

Bess Member

Sadly yes, new victims. And yes TLR are doing a good but show the new victims that you are not hanging in old hurt for years, but Can move on and let it behind you. That there are love, Real love without rats again. Dont let them(rats) steale your future maybe with a good man.

25. Star USA

Star USA Member

And supporting all the new victims that continue to show up here, hurt and disappointed.
    The support and understanding that we get here from all the experienced women in here is priceless, and that's why it's so important that they will stay here for long... they know what the new victims been through, they can truly help, advice and support without judgment, because they have been there, they know...