I remember when I first joined.......

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by Meteorite, Mar 12, 2019.

?

Would you?

1. Yes

2. No

3. Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Meteorite

Meteorite Well-Known Member

There was talk between everyone about a TLR TOUR......of Tunisian Resorts team handed members of TLR were going over to cause overwhelming humility and suffering for animation teams for a week.....I put it on my bucket list.....just saying :')

2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I'll never set foot in that hell hole again, unless I see their government make bezness a crime punishable by law...and even then, I'd be going over to scream out loud about bezness only.....and get the f*ck out once I'd got my message across....I wouldn't stay in that third world flea pit for an hour longer than necessary :thumbsup:

I swear I will never put another dinar into the country that saw me destroyed and sat back in silence.....unless they start acting!

When that day comes (ha!), I wanna be stood on that platform with my megaphone....and my dinar will be only for my needs....this would not be a holiday....it would be a woman on a freakin mission....and God help any rat that crosses my path......despicable little shites! :Evil:

Bostons, juicyfruit, Apples and 7 others like this.
  3. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wouldn't want to go. Now that I understand the mentality there I wouldn't want to have anything to do with it. I want to see justice for Bezness victims. Many, many, many innocent people have been hurt by this crime, and I would want to know that the entire country is owning up to it and promises security against fraud, abuse, rape, and all of the other stuff that goes along with Bezness.

When they start putting rats, rat brides, and the families that prostitute their children in prison, only then would I ever go back.

juicyfruit, Epiphany, Mystery and 6 others like this.
  4. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I would actually go, head held high and punch a few rats and ugly plastic virgins in thier faces.
    I would even supply the T.Shirts will a great slogan.
    Post fliers everywhere naming and shaming these rats. If we got enough women together we could over run the bloody country and make a better job of it. :eek:

Meteorite and Jisela like this.
  5. Mango Chutney

Well.....violence didn't resolve anything yet, girl :thumbsup:
    Can't be hitting the shites, it reflects badly on us....especially if you have fliers and tee shirts.
    However, if out of sight.....;)

There is more power in words....words destroy somebody more than any punch will....because they stay ingrained in our heads, whereas physical wounds heal.
    I know this, because I still carry the words of rat and my mother (plus others) inside me......but my physical stuff is ok ish......scars can be hidden...my ankle and wrist are weather dependent in terms of pain....but the words....they live with you :thumbsup:

I cannot bear the thought of doing anything that gives Tunisia foreign money....because that is what this cruel scam and the silence surrounding it is all about.....and the only way to beat these bastards.....is to hit them in the pocket, put no money in....money is the only language they understand....and I don't just mean rats :thumbsup:

juicyfruit, Jisela, Epiphany and 4 others like this.
  6. Mystery

I have been beaten and abused, it's also one of the langauge's they speak with thier fists.
    It might make us look bad I am slowly learning this langauge. Sadly anger and pain makes me feel this way. I also know the saying when in Spain.:eek: it should be applied in tunis too.
    The family of the victims who died on the beach probably feel the same way.
    The rats don't care how they abuse us. Money they want but just a few women not going there don't help them stop. Sadly more and more is going there because it's cheap.
    So rats got new blood to scam and abuse always.
    They won't stop until they are faced with the same terror they inflict on us
    Ratmed said he would kill the first British woman he met. Reported to the police and nothing happened. Actions speaks louder than words.
    They getting away with this and laughing at us.
    :Cry::Cry::Cry:

7. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

it was Khaled. Tho they are alike. They make me angry too, just the way they feel entitled to abuse and everyone must remain silent. But I would never want to go there. There is power in Media, facts... Some of them are going to face justice in western countries. Their own country pampers their behaviour but they are rejected in society. They live with stigma.

8. Mystery

I always get the 2 mixed up haha x

Jisela and AmberHeart like this.
  9. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t step foot in that cesspool no matter how cheap the flights and hotels are. Have you all seen Fiji, Canada, Malta, Australia, Switzerland, Bahamas, Hawaii, Greece, Italy, just to name a few...there are better places to go then Tunisia. They can’t respect each other, then they most definitely won’t respect us. I won’t spend a dime in that place. Just thinking about my rat makes my head hurt, let alone being less than 10 miles away from him at some hotel where bezness runs rampant. Nope.

My coworkers tried to fly there, about 6 of them. After telling them about bezness and the travel warning they keepn extending, they went to Spain instead. Anyone I can stop from going there, I will.

Also, my rat showed me videos of the airport one day and I was shocked. :eek: I was like, that’s your airport. I was searching for the TSA officers (that’s what we call them in the USA). Maybe he was in an area where there were none, either way it looked rough. I may be judging here, but thats what looked like on our 30 min video call. If anyone can dispute what I saw, i would gladly retract my statement. Liked dirty and unsafe to me. I love Lufthansa, but even they couldn’t bribe me to get on a flight to Tunisia.

juicyfruit, Mystery, Jisela and 2 others like this.
  10. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

they are twin sis ;)

Mystery likes this.
  11. Mango Chutney

Yes it is.....but with women and children :thumbsup:
    I get that.....initially, I felt the same way, but not anymore...I am better than that, you are better than that.
    If they choose to live with anger and hate burning inside of them, then so be it....it will slowly kill them.
    I will never lower myself to their level....I would rather destroy them with my mouth and my words than with my fists....but each to their own :)

Meteorite, juicyfruit, minnie and 4 others like this.
  12. Mystery

There is plenty of dark places :D
    Just my talk in anger but I wish a gang of men from uk go there football hooligans and show them gender crisis boys some loving haha I would like to see these rats run. :p

13. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I understand Mystery. The trick is being honest about anger and pain, and letting it run its course. You’re not strange for feeling the way you do, at all. But, yeah, letting that take you over means they win.

14. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

And, without getting scary sounding... who needs violence when there’s so many other ways of torture? Bwahahaha. Sorry you guys. We need to laugh. :p

Meteorite, AmberHeart and Mystery like this.
  15. Mystery

My rat won't win that's for sure. He's a loser and always will be. I have what he wants but he'll never get it. This queen wins :D

Apples, Meteorite, Epiphany and 2 others like this.
  16. Mystery

:D:D:D:p

Meteorite, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  17. RatSnatcher

:p:D Mine thinks he won by cutting me off. As if i didn’t cut him off first. Lol. He’s pretending to be a good person. But I’ll let him think what he want. Can’t run from the truth. The arrogance they have baffles me.

Meteorite, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  18. Mystery

Oh yes the perfect man the perfect husband.
    Refuse the visa they not so perfect :D

19. RatSnatcher

This is exactly what made him so perfect. He never wanted a visa and he never applied for one. He loveeeeeessssss Tunisia and can make lots of money there. It’s so much to do there. So he must love me, cus he never asked for a visa. Ok we met on January 3 and you were telling me you love me around January 10. :rolleyes: Fool, i was born at night, not last night.

Oh and after I asked a million times if he ever applied. The answer was NO! He didn’t need a visa per his words. Ok cool, that what I told the German, Canadian, and USA embassies.

Apples, Meteorite, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Now that, I too would love to see! :D
    They would run back to mummy with their tails between their legs......daren't take on real men, as opposed to women and children :thumbsup:

21. minnie

minnie Well-Known Member

They Not only hurt with their hands but with also metally

22. Meteorite

My kinda gal haha I'm the same I'd fkn love to take the complete and utter cnut out them all....every damn one would be rugby tackled into pool the min I seen them with a phone....I'd buy them drinks n piss in it...get them drunk write TLR in hair removal cream on the back of each head.....oh I could go on and on....:D

Mystery, AmberHeart and Jisela like this.
  23. Meteorite

I don't want respect I want a laugh :)

Jisela, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  24. RatSnatcher

I understand you. At first I wanted the same. But I don’t fight weak people, period. These rats are weak. Weak in everything they do. No need for me to go there and do anything to people who will die in misery. I’m good. I rather be on a beach in the Bahamas enjoying life. Or in Hawaii under a waterfall while they attempt to fix those bum-pipes (the hose used to wash their bums) they use for everything. They have too many struggles, they’re already miserable. I rather help victims. Besides, i like holding on to money for real travel ;)

Heidi, Mystery, Mango Chutney and 3 others like this.
  25. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Exactly. Travel now strictly in countries that have freedom. I learned my lesson.

Heidi, Mystery, RatSnatcher and 3 others like this.