I remember when I first joined.......

Would you?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bostons

Junior Rat Expert
Yes, the tourist places are great, but in the real inner city areas....steer clear :thumbsup:
Before rat and PTSD, I still went to White Hart Lane to watch my football team, but crime has accelerated since then (Google knife crime and acid attacks in London), and accompanied with the health battle I fight, I wouldn’t cope.
Have you ever seen York? It’s freakin gorgeous! If you haven’t been, and you like oldie woldie England, York is a must. I also lived just outside Cambridge....and recommend there too :)
York is my list! Cambridge? I need to research that! The thing I love about the UK is it's quaintness. Oh, and the people! I love their "proper nature" ! Friendly as well. I am from Texas, I've never met a stranger!
I'll be back in London in June for a conference. I hope to take a more days to get further out and explore.

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Should have said titillated;)
I’m dying :D
This happens so often :D

Leave a gap in the words p ussy, w et, c unt and another one I keep forgetting. To see what they change to, type them in without a gap :D

I got married in Scotland....Gretna Green....never been so freakin cold in my life! And I was only just over the border :D

Kos was beautiful, but it had serious problems with illegal migrants now.

Mystery

Junior Rat Expert
There is so much to see in the UK.
Scotland beautiful place I have not see all of the UK. I been thinking of emigration right away a new start a new life. I love Turkey and many friends there. But also rats. I've changed all our names by deed poll. So rat will not find us.
I'm starting to feel positive for the future.
But so many beautiful countries to go than Tunisia. The only thing I miss is the weather.
New names new life I can't wait.
I will never go to a country where I have to be hidden away locked in the home again.
I love my freedom to much. I am even thinking of leaving Islam behind so many rats use it as an excuse. A new me in a bikini laying on the beach drinking vodka and orange or a Malibu.
Sound good. I probably throw up knowing my luck :eek:

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Scotland beautiful place I have not see all of the UK. I been thinking of emigration right away a new start a new life. I love Turkey and many friends there. But also rats. I've changed all our names by deed poll. So rat will not find us.
But so many beautiful countries to go than Tunisia. The only thing I miss is the weather.
I will never go to a country where I have to be hidden away locked in the home again.
I love my freedom to much. I am even thinking of leaving Islam behind so many rats use it as an excuse. A new me in a bikini laying on the beach drinking vodka and orange or a Malibu.
Wishing you the best. Everything will be better. Xx

akhenaten

Junior Rat Expert
i will go there only if you ladies go with me, i will be the king surrounded by the beautiful TLR members, rats will be mad and will end up killing me :D:D

on a more serious note : i only go there to see my parents, who come to visit me more and more where i live, the more they come the less i go. i will never take my kids there, i dont want anyone threatening them because of religion or greed.

Last edited:

magic

Junior Rat Expert
i will go there only if you ladies go with me, i will be the king surrounded by the beautiful TLR members, rats will be mad and will end up killing me :D:D

on a more serious note : i only go there to see my parents, who come to visit me more and more where i live, the more they come the less i go. i will never takes my kids there, i dont want anyone threatening them because of religion or greed.
Are you in uk

Mystery

Junior Rat Expert
Nope, France
Good day Akhnaten,
I have a question. My rat husband made me send money to his friend in France.
He told me that the exchange rate was better there and his friend would return with the money.
I never see this money again from rat or his friend. He takes other profile pics off his friends fb and use has his own to contact women.
So do you think this money was for his friend or actually what he said. :eek: I want to make this a multi internation fraud case. I would like your opinion. I know I'm stupid :Cry:

akhenaten

Junior Rat Expert
Hello,
if you are from UK you need to know that the rate of Pound sterling vs Tunisian dinar is much profitable than Euro Vs Tunisian Dinar.
So, first the rat lied, and even if the rate was the same, you lose money if you send to France then to Tunisia because when you send you pay transfer fees + bank margins then the rat friend have to convert euro to dinar and bank takes margin again.

In short, they lied.

But i think your rat wanted to buy something from France (very common among tunisians to buy products from france and send them to tunisia) and didn't want to tell you or he was just indebted to his friend.

In any case i believe he lied and let me tell you something, it's very bad for a honest tunisian man to ask his wife / gf / friend to send him money (it's againt the culture) so in short ; if a tunisian asks you money = he is 99% scamming you.

Mystery

Junior Rat Expert
Hello,
if you are from UK you need to know that the rate of Pound sterling vs Tunisian dinar is much profitable than Euro Vs Tunisian Dinar.
So, first the rat lied, and even if the rate was the same, you lose money if you send to France then to Tunisia because when you send you pay transfer fees + bank margins then the rat friend have to convert euro to dinar and bank takes margin again.

In short, they lied.

But i think your rat wanted to buy something from France (very common among tunisians to buy products from france and send them to tunisia) and didn't want to tell you or he was just indebted to his friend.

In any case i believe he lied and let me tell you something, it's very bad for a honest tunisian man to ask his wife / gf / friend to send him money (it's againt the culture) so in short ; if a tunisian asks you money = he is 99% scamming you.
Thank you so much because it really bugged me.
I just could not get my head around it.
I even wondered if it was for a French woman.
Thanks for your answer every thing was for money. :D:D

Discovery

Totally agree, We were born FREE, and we will die free. They will never have that luxury.

Top Bottom