I set up a discord server for people that might need to have someone tested.

TunisianWoman

This is a Discord invite link. I called it Tunisian Rats.
I posted a post before, about Testing Rats for you guys. However i havent thought things through about communications.

The reason for this is, one day if i do this a lot I might not be able to help anymore.

I can test 2 to 3 Rat at a time so i can have enough time to block and delete them to go to the next Rat.

Im using my own facebook for this. And obviously we can't be mutual friends as we run risks that he knows that I'm testing him.

So im gonna have some Risks eventually. To minmize the risk all im asking is to speak with You one on one. No need to exchange personal information if you don't want it.

I havent really thought things through with this. Since i know everything here is public, as we are exposing Rats, Rats can expose me too.

Thats why the whole Discord thing.

Derbygirl

This is a Discord invite link. I called it Tunisian Rats.
I posted a post before, about Testing Rats for you guys. However i havent thought things through about communications.

The reason for this is, one day if i do this a lot I might not be able to help anymore.

I can test 2 to 3 Rat at a time so i can have enough time to block and delete them to go to the next Rat.

Im using my own facebook for this. And obviously we can't be mutual friends as we run risks that he knows that I'm testing him.

So im gonna have some Risks eventually. To minmize the risk all im asking is to speak with You one on one. No need to exchange personal information if you don't want it.

I havent really thought things through with this. Since i know everything here is public, as we are exposing Rats, Rats can expose me too.

Thats why the whole Discord thing.
What is this??