I think you have heard this b4

Laura2014

Staff Member/Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the house is on his land, if it is his land.......? I believed what he said at the time.
There is no paperwork.
As I said, the only thing I have is the proof that I transferred money to an account in his name.
I have seen the house being built, but now it is never being finished, I think this is to keep him earning from me.
He works , dare I say , in a tourist hotel.
@Suzisue, they don’t generally stop at just a house if money is forthcoming. My rat thought I should buy him a car, a cafe, “just a little my love, for maybe 200k I can get nice coffee for us”. Just some jeans, perfume! Gifts for family.

Have you had the usual tales of woe? Sick relatives, hospital medicines, mine apparently got mugged and lost thousands of dollars!!

Please read my thread if it’s your first time here read this.

Laura2014

Staff member
Please please don't leave the site and NOT post him in the gallery Suzi. He has tasted that much money, he is well on his way to seeking out other victims. Do not lie down and take it. These ladies will help you. You are not alone. Please don't disappear.
@Suzisue stick with us, we may jest a bit and mock the rats but we all realise how important this is to you. We have all been there in one way or another in varying degrees of misery. I’m glad you found us. I was lucky I didn’t lose any money, I’d found this site early and was forewarned, but I did still lose my sanity for a while. We never underestimate the trauma and misery. Let your story unfold and you will be amazed at how similar your experience is. That’s so important when you are feeling bereft, isolated and humiliated.

Discovery

I bought into the idea of a chilled life in the sun with a tall , dark , handsome man . He was strong and ,happy in his own skin, he said Allah had sent me to him. I could and did want to love and respect his Islamic values. I paid to build a house, I would retire there and live a quiet, idilic life with my darling.......
....,,,,,...40k later I wake up and smell, not the coffee but the realisation that I am a cash cow and there is no dream life, only a charming handsome, callous and above all greedy individual who has no feelings for me. A man who from the start was out to take every last dinar he could get from me.
I am so sorry to hear, stick with these women, they will support you every step of the way. XO

Beverley

40k later, I see the light
40k later, I see the light
Ah Hun i really feel for you, mine managed to con about 25K from me, through all kinds of different sob stories, which i fell for completely. One of his last cons was to try get me to set him and his brothers up, by giving him the money to purchase a pizza/coffee shop, with an ice skating rink next to it, with special ice blocks imported from Switzerland.... his lies became so outrageous my eyes opened so quickly to what had been happening, i felt such a fool to have fallen for his lies, he had me completely brainwashed... I know when you finally see the light, it hurts so bad, like someone stabbing a knife in your heart....i can only say it does get easier, finding this site saved my sanity....please stay here, pour your heart out and stay strong....big hugs xxx

see clearly

Hey, Suzisue...welcome :)
40k!!!!! Holy freakin crap....40k?!!!! I could cry for you :Cry:
What on earth did he do with all that money?
Onwards and upwards, girl.....you've seen the light...at least it won't be 50k....and you are more important than money :)
Meee too although not directly given somewhow my debt racked up very quickly to this - was 50K !!! Can i afford it no. Now im unemployed ! Dont worry i have a bit of a plan but its not gonna be easy. All the best keep strong live your life its more important than money but also deal with it as you can as well hugs xxxx

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
you would have to pay for the guys who put the new ice bricks down each week, because they melt in the heat....
Even Daniel Klein couldn't survive in those temperatures.....and this twat wants imported Swiss snow?!!!
Bloody hell.....between Mystery's ambulance and Beverley's snow....I really do think we must surely have heard the best ones yet! :D

Laura2014

Staff member
I have messaged and asked if he already has a Tunisian wife and if he has other tourists he takes money from, but even as I do this I am crying and hoping it isn't true
@Suzisue, Don’t expect to hear the truth. If a rat is awake he is lying.
If you have been staying in family home or visiting there, have sent him money then he is a rat. Don’t waste another thought or penny on him.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I have messaged and asked if he already has a Tunisian wife and if he has other tourists he takes money from, but even as I do this I am crying and hoping it isn't true
He will never admit unless he already got everything from you and wants to give you the last stockade. (Been there with my rat) while he has still something to get from you he will be swearing hand on Quoran you are his one.

Top Bottom