Welcome to TLR

Iberostar Averroes (now moved) - DJ Sam! aka Samelo aka Issam Askri

pookie

Major Ratslayer
Ok, so my turn to name and shame, just here to warn of a rat that seems to have kept under the radar til now! He is the dj at Iberostar Averroes, he is the quiet, friendly one, who of course seems different to the others. Dont be fooled by his charming smile, and kindness, he is of course a rat, as it seems all the others turn out to be, at one stage or another!! Sam, Samelo on FB, or Issam Askri, his real name as far as I know, be warned of this...I would say man, but boy or rat is more accurate! He has for sure fooled me and at least one other lady, so beware, and please share any further info. I seem to have no tears for him, which is good! Always had an air of caution, but of course I thought he was different. Damn it, I was proved wrong also.....
**Update, he has now left Averroes, but is working in Hammamet somewhere, so beware ladies! Slimy little rodent tried to pass me onto a ratty mate of his via facebook! As if I would fall for that!

L

Lyloo

Thanks for all the information that you have posted . Me personally all the entertainers are nice and friendly with me, but changed my mind after, i nothing noticed that they look for girls and tips or or .. But after discovering that Mimo went out with another at the same time with me, and I have subsequently learned that he's in couple with one called keren, yet he said that he's attached to me .. Sorry, it's the truth lady's! I'm so stupid .. I have fallen under the spell of his movement when he dances or when he offers me a rose every time when he comes to me, he is es a rat, also Kader, momo, Billy (that has the hotel shop) all are rats..

pookie

Major Ratslayer
Awww the rat still reads the posts on here, but it doesn't bother him he tells me ;) He thinks the only reason I post on here is to annoy him, and because I must not be over him!!!...they cannot grasp that it's not all about them!! Being a good person, and trying to help others, is something he will obviously never understand!

Jasj

This man got me really drunk, asked me to “go out for drinks to show me the town”, took me back to his appartment after getting me so drunk i could barely walk and took complete advantage of me, i hate what he has done to me, i feel worthless and cheap, im worried he drugged me aswell, is he hung down there? I remember such a pain and i dont know if it was his size or that he just shoved it in me dry, i hope he dies so he cant do this to other girls, i was 21 when this happened a year ago, and he said i was special to him after and that he thought it would make me feel good, and i sort of didnt know what to do in the morning

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
This man got me really drunk, asked me to “go out for drinks to show me the town”, took me back to his appartment after getting me so drunk i could barely walk and took complete advantage of me, i hate what he has done to me, i feel worthless and cheap, im worried he drugged me aswell, is he hung down there? I remember such a pain and i dont know if it was his size or that he just shoved it in me dry, i hope he dies so he cant do this to other girls, i was 21 when this happened a year ago, and he said i was special to him after and that he thought it would make me feel good, and i sort of didnt know what to do in the morning
Hi jasj welcome to the forum. This must have been a horrible experience for you I am so sorry for you. He drugged you or and made you drink just to get his way with you. This isn't just sex it is rape as you can't give your concent. Did you had a check up after to see you didn't catch a std? I hope you have someone near you to talk about it to help you deal with it xxx

ButterflyBee

Major Ratslayer
Oh my.. God bless you. Does he still try to make contact with you? And as asked above do you have support to help your through this? I’m so sorry this happened to you

Jasj

I got checked, and he did after yes, for a month he was telling me he was drunk too and i should come and see him and stupid me didnt question how he managed to drive his car or anything, i found this forum a few months back and all of my fears come true, i wasnt sure how to feel, but seeing this forum its making me feek sick, was he larger or is it the dryness, i really want to know what he did to me down there!

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I got checked, and he did after yes, for a month he was telling me he was drunk too and i should come and see him and stupid me didnt question how he managed to drive his car or anything, i found this forum a few months back and all of my fears come true, i wasnt sure how to feel, but seeing this forum its making me feek sick, was he larger or is it the dryness, i really want to know what he did to me down there!
Did you went to your gynecologist to see nothing is hurt down there, it can be due to dryness yes but just to be on the safe side there are no little scars get it checked again. I am really sorry jasj he sounds a horrible man. Do you still have contact?

Wiser

Major Ratslayer
:Cry: @Jasj Welcome to the forum, infuriating what he did, he raped you and pretended to make it look like something natural out of attraction to later visit him... what a piece of shit.
:Evil::Evil:

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
He used to be a prostitute? He could have given me anything
So yeah that means he was probably big thenwhich explains the pain
We use the term prostitute here for these guys who have sex with anybody who give them money or gifts, or to just have free sex. I am sorry it happened to you I hope you are ok now ?

Neonnurse

Major Ratslayer
North African men generally aren't well endowed so it's unlikely to be due to that. They tend not to practice safe sex so absolutely he could have given you anything. If you still have pain then get checked again.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
He used to be a prostitute? He could have given me anything
So yeah that means he was probably big thenwhich explains the pain
These men are prostitutes they sell themselves for gifts, drinks, bottles of vodka, visas, houses to tourists. If a girl in Thailand or the Philippines does something like this she will be called a prostitute. These rats are the same thing.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
North African men generally aren't well endowed so it's unlikely to be due to that. They tend not to practice safe sex so absolutely he could have given you anything. If you still have pain then get checked again.

Well it isn’t really about the size but when a woman is forced or taken by surprise, body and mind definitely not into it, she will feel both mental and physical pain. Even if there are no apparent bruises. The shock, the shame and guilt add more hurt to that. Obviously I can understand she has pain even after many months.

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Well it isn’t really about the size but when a woman is forced or taken by surprise, body and mind definitely not into it, she will feel both mental and physical pain. Even if there are no apparent bruises. The shock, the shame and guilt add more hurt to that. Obviously I can understand she has pain even after many months.
They all are bisexul. Go get checked that he. Hasn't tried anal on you while you were drugged. Maybe that's were the pain coming from. There just scum bags. Hope you get the help you need x

khalissi

Inactive
They are all bisexual ?

I think the pain materless of size has come from force and how rough he was with you
Many rape victims report the same that they have pain for several weeks / months.
I hope you feel better soon
Hugs