Welcome to TLR

Iberostar Averroes (now moved) - DJ Sam! aka Samelo aka Issam Askri

Jasj

Ive looked, everywhere, said i want to go to the police but apparently that would achieve nothing, got blocked, i hate this so much.

Redcrims

Ok, so my turn to name and shame, just here to warn of a rat that seems to have kept under the radar til now! He is the dj at Iberostar Averroes, he is the quiet, friendly one, who of course seems different to the others. Dont be fooled by his charming smile, and kindness, he is of course a rat, as it seems all the others turn out to be, at one stage or another!! Sam, Samelo on FB, or Issam Askri, his real name as far as I know, be warned of this...I would say man, but boy or rat is more accurate! He has for sure fooled me and at least one other lady, so beware, and please share any further info. I seem to have no tears for him, which is good! Always had an air of caution, but of course I thought he was different. Damn it, I was proved wrong also.....

**Update, he has now left Averroes, but is working in Hammamet somewhere, so beware ladies! Slimy little rodent tried to pass me onto a ratty mate of his via facebook! As if I would fall for that!
Ok, so my turn to name and shame, just here to warn of a rat that seems to have kept under the radar til now! He is the dj at Iberostar Averroes, he is the quiet, friendly one, who of course seems different to the others. Dont be fooled by his charming smile, and kindness, he is of course a rat, as it seems all the others turn out to be, at one stage or another!! Sam, Samelo on FB, or Issam Askri, his real name as far as I know, be warned of this...I would say man, but boy or rat is more accurate! He has for sure fooled me and at least one other lady, so beware, and please share any further info. I seem to have no tears for him, which is good! Always had an air of caution, but of course I thought he was different. Damn it, I was proved wrong also.....

**Update, he has now left Averroes, but is working in Hammamet somewhere, so beware ladies! Slimy little rodent tried to pass me onto a ratty mate of his via facebook! As if I would fall for that!
Hi im new to this site but come across it a while ago and couldnt believe what i was reading about "Sam" as thats what he was known to me as 3 years ago when i was on holiday. I feel like a complete idiot and im so ashamed about my encounter with him that i dont even really know how to go about telling my story. I thought i may of met other people that have been in similar or the same situation that i could talk too and resolve it but i dont know whos out there or if this sickening feeling will ever go

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi im new to this site but come across it a while ago and couldnt believe what i was reading about "Sam" as thats what he was known to me as 3 years ago when i was on holiday. I feel like a complete idiot and im so ashamed about my encounter with him that i dont even really know how to go about telling my story. I thought i may of met other people that have been in similar or the same situation that i could talk too and resolve it but i dont know whos out there or if this sickening feeling will ever go
Hi @Redcrims welcome to the forum. I assume you where in a relationship with this man. I am sorry you had this experience with him he is in the bezness game for a long time he was outed as a rat by @pookie in 2013. Don't feel ashamed or stupid we all know how it feels here. Take your time to tell your story we will not judge you we all where once in your shoes so no judgment here it will be a nice feeling for you to get it all of your chest and knowing you certainly are not alone xxcc

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to TLR

Firstly as Butterflies said please don't feel ashamed or an idiot, this particular rat is very good at bezness!

There is no pressure to tell your story just take your time and trust that we have all been there and completely understand how you are feeling - the sick feeling will go honestly and you will find you think about him less and less.

MH x

Redcrims

Hi @Redcrims welcome to the forum. I assume you where in a relationship with this man. I am sorry you had this experience with him he is in the bezness game for a long time he was outed as a rat by @pookie in 2013. Don't feel ashamed or stupid we all know how it feels here. Take your time to tell your story we will not judge you we all where once in your shoes so no judgment here it will be a nice feeling for you to get it all of your chest and knowing you certainly are not alone xxcc
Thanks for welcoming me into this forum. I wasnt in a relationship with him, i was on holiday in August 2019 at Les Orangers Hotel where Sam very quickly seemed to be very interested in me and would always come over to see me by the pool, invite me to play at the darts activity he run and from what i saw only spoke to me and not really any one else female wise. I was there for 2 weeks with my family, he was always polite and well mannered and seemed like a genuine nice person who cared. It got to the 2nd to last night before i went home and we was drinking in the disco, he was getting me drinks and i was stupid enough to take them from him not thinking about any risks and he then invited me out to drink in the town with him and his friends which i agreed too, he said another girl from the hotel was going as well. Promised me id be safe there and he would drop me back to the hotel after, i believed him and although had been drinking and wasnt exactly thinking straight or feeling right in myself, i agreed to go with him only for it to lead to his apartment where he said he would shower before going out because he had been working all day and then without asking me or even mentioning the slightest hint to me, he convinced me i was the most special girl in the world to him and he really saw something different in me and we ended up having sex. My head wasnt expecting it, my body wasnt ready for it either so it kind of just ended up with me letting it happen with the hope i would still be special to him after because thats what he had been telling me... i feel so disgusted with myself and cheap. Does anyone know his size down there? It was discomforting and dry but i have read that couldve been purely down too the shock of it happening and the body not being with it.. i just need definite answers. I hate to say this because i do feel the judgement off of others ive received but not from here but i was happy and sad on/off throughout sex and then I hid away in his bathroom afterwards where he kept knocking asking if i was ok and i wasnt.. felt so ill, i felt sick and even during sex i felt all this too as well as a heavy feeling in my chest and my head like ive not really experienced before so im unsure of that? He kept trying to persuade me to stay with him overnight, insisted several times he would take me back in the morning in time for breakfast with my family but I said no and he did take me back. I dont remember the journey back to the hotel other than his words "you really mean a lot to me so dont tell anyone". I woke in the morning not really knowing what to do but i saw him and he acted so casual with me and apologised for the previous night, told me he didnt know it was going to go that way but he wouldnt tell anyone and went straight back to telling me how beautiful i was and how he was going to miss me and i again fell for that and thought he was being genuine about his sorry. I flew back home and he continued with the compliments and asking me to come back out to him and said his work wasnt the same without me there so i booked a holiday to go back and see him which in the end i cancelled the holiday due to becoming serious with someone back home. He got upset when i said i wasnt going ahead with the holiday and said that if i did go he would act like i was a normal guest. I still didnt go and i cut all contact with him after that, i spent about 3 months talking to him once back home. He contacted me just over a year ago roughly as a normal conversation until i questioned him about the night we had sex as i was very confused about what went on as i couldnt remember parts of it and needed answers where i then got accused by him and others around me who said i must of had the best sex ever with him and must of really got something out of sleeping with him for me to keep him around and Sam also started saying how i was asking him for sex and at one point he even said that we didnt even have sex - i wish that part was true.. but i know things he was saying wasnt true but he said them to make himself look better. I know i didnt feel right that night, i questioned drugs but Sam ignored it and i know the whole situation doesnt make the greatest of sense but he seemed so genuine and nice and like he actually meant everything he was saying and thats why i kept him around afterwards. To be honest i made matters worse for myself with not being honest to others because of not dealing great with confrontation and questions so i dragged the truth telling of it all right out and now im not believed. I cannot get back in contact with Sam about my questions because i think he will just lie again like he did a year ago and im just really hoping that someone out there has had a similar or same experience with him as i did that can help me and really understand the questions above. Im sorry for the long post, im hoping all the information will help towards some support and answers. Ive truly felt sick writing all of this because i know now from being on the outside how terrible this all is and how wrong and shameful i am to myself and cheap to people around me to have that happened. Please help?

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Thanks for welcoming me into this forum. I wasnt in a relationship with him, i was on holiday in August 2019 at Les Orangers Hotel where Sam very quickly seemed to be very interested in me and would always come over to see me by the pool, invite me to play at the darts activity he run and from what i saw only spoke to me and not really any one else female wise. I was there for 2 weeks with my family, he was always polite and well mannered and seemed like a genuine nice person who cared. It got to the 2nd to last night before i went home and we was drinking in the disco, he was getting me drinks and i was stupid enough to take them from him not thinking about any risks and he then invited me out to drink in the town with him and his friends which i agreed too, he said another girl from the hotel was going as well. Promised me id be safe there and he would drop me back to the hotel after, i believed him and although had been drinking and wasnt exactly thinking straight or feeling right in myself, i agreed to go with him only for it to lead to his apartment where he said he would shower before going out because he had been working all day and then without asking me or even mentioning the slightest hint to me, he convinced me i was the most special girl in the world to him and he really saw something different in me and we ended up having sex. My head wasnt expecting it, my body wasnt ready for it either so it kind of just ended up with me letting it happen with the hope i would still be special to him after because thats what he had been telling me... i feel so disgusted with myself and cheap. Does anyone know his size down there? It was discomforting and dry but i have read that couldve been purely down too the shock of it happening and the body not being with it.. i just need definite answers. I hate to say this because i do feel the judgement off of others ive received but not from here but i was happy and sad on/off throughout sex and then I hid away in his bathroom afterwards where he kept knocking asking if i was ok and i wasnt.. felt so ill, i felt sick and even during sex i felt all this too as well as a heavy feeling in my chest and my head like ive not really experienced before so im unsure of that? He kept trying to persuade me to stay with him overnight, insisted several times he would take me back in the morning in time for breakfast with my family but I said no and he did take me back. I dont remember the journey back to the hotel other than his words "you really mean a lot to me so dont tell anyone". I woke in the morning not really knowing what to do but i saw him and he acted so casual with me and apologised for the previous night, told me he didnt know it was going to go that way but he wouldnt tell anyone and went straight back to telling me how beautiful i was and how he was going to miss me and i again fell for that and thought he was being genuine about his sorry. I flew back home and he continued with the compliments and asking me to come back out to him and said his work wasnt the same without me there so i booked a holiday to go back and see him which in the end i cancelled the holiday due to becoming serious with someone back home. He got upset when i said i wasnt going ahead with the holiday and said that if i did go he would act like i was a normal guest. I still didnt go and i cut all contact with him after that, i spent about 3 months talking to him once back home. He contacted me just over a year ago roughly as a normal conversation until i questioned him about the night we had sex as i was very confused about what went on as i couldnt remember parts of it and needed answers where i then got accused by him and others around me who said i must of had the best sex ever with him and must of really got something out of sleeping with him for me to keep him around and Sam also started saying how i was asking him for sex and at one point he even said that we didnt even have sex - i wish that part was true.. but i know things he was saying wasnt true but he said them to make himself look better. I know i didnt feel right that night, i questioned drugs but Sam ignored it and i know the whole situation doesnt make the greatest of sense but he seemed so genuine and nice and like he actually meant everything he was saying and thats why i kept him around afterwards. To be honest i made matters worse for myself with not being honest to others because of not dealing great with confrontation and questions so i dragged the truth telling of it all right out and now im not believed. I cannot get back in contact with Sam about my questions because i think he will just lie again like he did a year ago and im just really hoping that someone out there has had a similar or same experience with him as i did that can help me and really understand the questions above. Im sorry for the long post, im hoping all the information will help towards some support and answers. Ive truly felt sick writing all of this because i know now from being on the outside how terrible this all is and how wrong and shameful i am to myself and cheap to people around me to have that happened. Please help?
First of all you don't need to be ashamed of anything and you are not a cheap woman you had sex (maybe it's true he drugged you?) and there is no shame in that . This man did that to another woman before and sometimes she still logs in here to see if anyone has met him or was involved with him. I posted a link before so you can read all the things he did in the past. He is a vile rat and he was here in the forum in the past spitting out vile texts. I am so sorry he did that to you and a lady in the past said exactly the same thing that it seemed he was well endowed and he had hurt her to while having sex, but with her it was the same as with you alcohol was involved and so you can't give consent so it basically was rape. I advice you to stay away from him and I do hope you where tested for an std because he puts his zibbi in many women. He was married a few years ago but I am not sure if he is still married. Again I am so sorry you went through all that here you will find advice and help. If you have time read the link from xxx him https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/riu-palace-hammamet-marhaba-issam-askri.3420/. Wanted to add don't be afraid the rat was banned from the forum :D

Last edited:

Redcrims

First of all you don't need to be ashamed of anything and you are not a cheap woman you had sex (maybe it's true he drugged you?) and there is no shame in that . This man did that to another woman before and sometimes she still logs in here to see if anyone has met him or was involved with him. I posted a link before so you can read all the things he did in the past. He is a vile rat and he was here in the forum in the past spitting out vile texts. I am so sorry he did that to you and a lady in the past said exactly the same thing that it seemed he was well endowed and he had hurt her to while having sex, but with her it was the same as with you alcohol was involved and so you can't give consent so it basically was rape. I advice you to stay away from him and I do hope you where tested for an std because he puts his zibbi in many women. He was married a few years ago but I am not sure if he is still married. Again I am so sorry you went through all that here you will find advice and help. If you have time read the link from xxx him https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/riu-palace-hammamet-marhaba-issam-askri.3420/. Wanted to add don't be afraid the rat was banned from the forum :D
There would be no evidence now though if he did drug me would there? Unless he himself admitted to it but that wont happen. I do feel ashamed because even after all of that happening and me not feeling right about it i still decided to carry on being in contact and i feel like such an idiot for not seeing otherwise. I dont suppose you can name that lady similar happened too could you? Or even message her asking if she would be willing to talk to me? I understand if neither could be done, worth asking. I did get tested after i started doubting myself on what happened but the main reason i thought it felt so dry but almost sticky in a way down there was because i thought he was wearing a condom? I never saw it but i based the same feeling off of the 2/3 moments of condom use ive had before.

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
There would be no evidence now though if he did drug me would there? Unless he himself admitted to it but that wont happen. I do feel ashamed because even after all of that happening and me not feeling right about it i still decided to carry on being in contact and i feel like such an idiot for not seeing otherwise. I dont suppose you can name that lady similar happened too could you? Or even message her asking if she would be willing to talk to me? I understand if neither could be done, worth asking. I did get tested after i started doubting myself on what happened but the main reason i thought it felt so dry but almost sticky in a way down there was because i thought he was wearing a condom? I never saw it but i based the same feeling off of the 2/3 moments of condom use ive had before.
All the ladies who post here about their rat or the experience with them is all anonymous. A few ladies who where involved with him come online sometimes. He took advantage of you and the situation so he is to blame for it all what happened. A good man wouldn't force himself onto a woman. Maybe he used some kind of lubricant? Please don't feel ashamed he sweared to you he was interested in you so for you it was some kind of normal thing to do in staying in contact even if you felled not good about it all. These men use and abuse women and they don't care how you feel afterwards

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
What a brave post!

Again don't blame yourself, he plied you with alcohol with the intention of taking you back to his - what a lowlife scumbag rat and I hope his Dick rots and falls off!

I don't think that you were spiked as you do remember most of the evening but that doesn't mean it was okay - put his 'size' out of your head because it doesn't matter in the scheme of things and you were not ready.....

So who doesn't believe you, rats in Tunisia or friends and family?

Cheap? Shameful? Yes he is, you are NOT.

Hugs

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Welcome we are all here to help and listen. Don’t blame yourself it’s them! But we know how you feel

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Please it happened it was his persuasion that made you do it! Yeah they go right to it whether you are ready or not obviously! Even if you asked him you would not get the answers you want to hear (the truth) well he’s on the gallery for a reason so.. please put this out of your mind he’s not worth it! Nothing to be ashamed of !

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Hi Redcrims,
WHAT a rat arsehole, so-so sorry that you have been subjected to this absolute pond-life! If we can help we 100% will!

Without sounding weird, I'm wondering if the issue around the feelings of not remembering aspects of sex with him has happened to you before with another partner or could have infact been because you were drugged ??

As to the discomfort issue , could he have possibly used something other than his tiny useless rat willy as he may have, can you remember ?

Either way , let's understand and if necessary shame him all over the internet if he is a rapist who drugs tourists :thumbsup:
TP x

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
He didn't take advantage of you, he raped you. You weren't able to consent if you could barely walk.
I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Do you have anyone supporting you?
Yes indeed!! He f**king raped you omg..
Did you have a medical examination?
To report this to Tunisian authorities is not good but I don’t know what nationality you are but you should have gone straight to your embassy and report the rape however they might think you asked for it because you were drunk .
That’s not the point!
The point is he got you drunk, you trusted him and he took advantage on your most vulnerable state instead of looking after you.

Get his pic on the gallery so we can see who he is.

Sorry this happened to you.

Now men can’t get away with this, rape is a criminal offence.
Please get more info on this and get this SOB prosecuted.