Idiot

Jisela

Rat Expert
True, the amount of money I sent him over the years surely he could have been living the high life right now, instead he is still in hell, as he calls it, due to poor money management! Disco, drink, renting cars, 50 pairs of fake trainers and jeans tighter than a nun is what he spent it on. The only sensible thing he did was learn to drive and pay for his license. Poor, poor rat and his victims, 235 European ladies later and he is still broke and stuck in Tunisia! The women that entertain him will tire easily from his constant demands for money. He has no idea what it’s like to earn his own cash, instead he feels he is entitled to our money that we’ve actually worked hard for! Horrible person,
The more I write on here the easier it is to hate him.
That many women? Unbelievable. Yeah, it's like a rotating door. As angry as you can be about it, aren't you happy you won't have to pay the "rat tax" for his problems the rest of your life?

AnnieAnon

That many women? Unbelievable. Yeah, it's like a rotating door. As angry as you can be about it, aren't you happy you won't have to pay the "rat tax" for his problems the rest of your life?
That many women yes, he constantly boasted about it, especially when been abusive towards me “ who do you think you are I have had 235 women more beautiful than you” that’s just one example.
Another “I’ve slept with 235 women all European cheap bitches”! European cheap bitches? Yet it is is that he relies on so heavy to fund his lifestyle!

Jisela

Rat Expert
That many women yes, he constantly boasted about it, especially when been abusive towards me “ who do you think you are I have had 235 women more beautiful than you” that’s just one example.
Another “I’ve slept with 235 women all European cheap bitches”! European cheap bitches? Yet it is is that he relies on so heavy to fund his lifestyle!
Gross guy. You deserve better.