If I may put my two cents in. by Ahmed Ben Selma, the Rat

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member

jennyelle

AHMED BEN SELMA you made me come here to defend myself from your lies and your story telling and insults and death threats .... You tried to belittle me that didn't work.. I have some thing you will never have a happy full clean life with someone who 10000s times a better man than you will ever be.. You didn't get the better deal Rat you got no deal.. so this is my last thing for you I don't need to waste any more of my time on you .. I think you have already had to much air time already .. Every vile message or pic I put here I deleted straight after from my phone . but its here now every one can see what sort of person you really are .. ... you are fake and evil dirty_rat (2).jpg .. It was me who was to good for you .. so here you go Ratmed for the last time...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

jennyelle

Hi Jennyelle, it was a pleasure :)

View attachment 57455

I hope you'll be here when his victim arrives ;)

View attachment 57459
of course Helga I will be here for the fake oops I mean victim ;) I might even get an invite to their wedding :thumbsup: I will have to have shave and a haircut but it will be worth it to see the happy couple and kiddies on the big day..wedding-mice-5.jpg

Femme Fatale

Well I guess he's still in tunisia looking at the wall behind him. :D
We all know if he was in Russia or any other country, he wouldn’t be looking that miserable. He’d be wearing a Daniel Klein watch, Chinese Gucci Shoes, with a Nike shirt and a leather jacket behind the biggest monument or tourist area in that country. If he was sitting in a restaurant in another country, he would be taking photos everywhere. Yep, he is back in Tunisia with his bees.

Top Bottom