If I may put my two cents in. by Ahmed Ben Selma, the Rat

Mystery

Think theres a few on here nosing in 2 c whats being said tbh x
Mr Romantic whoever, wherever he his I think is one..
That woman was another cant think of her name she use to comment on old posts she sure went through TLR with a fine comb.
There is always someone here reading and watching if they get stardom and put in the gallery. Rats hate this site for the honesty that we provide to the victims.
Without TLR where would we all be.
I for one would probably going back to rat nose feck. The reality is most of our experience is mirror images of each other. The rats need to come up with different techniques but they all to darn stupid. :D found the name arkady something like that.
She disappeared fast :eek:

Vampirecat

Some of the victims go straight back in 2 the loving arms of their rat . Words of love nhebek barcha baby . My family love u . My real tunisian young beautiful virgin is only my friend. I swear to Allah bb im no cheat i love u . Im ur husband i protect u keep u safe . Then the tears
More false promises and lies. Then hey presto their back under ur roof . Taking over ur house . The good man lasts a while then the true colours shine thru . The so called tunisian virgin / friend is patiently waiting months years for him 2 come home with his money for the house and business hes promised . These eankers r all the same . 5 years i had this shit . Im 18 years older folk say my own fault especially marrying a foreign guy . Yeah mayby but i didnt deserve the kickings the wrecked house the cheating the lies . A quote from nasshole after i kicked him out . She 2 old for me she fat she ugly i was embarresed by her. See if he had told me that about someone else when i was with him i wouldve laid it out . Hes here girls spying on tnis page no doubt . Hes probably going to get residency now i dont honestly care. I hope je does . He needs to man up and be a gd husband and a gd father to his son and stop his bullshit with his tunisian tramp . I was angry but now im u know what hes a baba now hope he gets a grip and keeps his new wife and family safe . Im done witj all the drama never again will i be involved with him or anybody in his orbit. X

Mystery

Some of the victims go straight back in 2 the loving arms of their rat . Words of love nhebek barcha baby . My family love u . My real tunisian young beautiful virgin is only my friend. I swear to Allah bb im no cheat i love u . Im ur husband i protect u keep u safe . Then the tears
More false promises and lies. Then hey presto their back under ur roof . Taking over ur house . The good man lasts a while then the true colours shine thru . The so called tunisian virgin / friend is patiently waiting months years for him 2 come home with his money for the house and business hes promised . These eankers r all the same . 5 years i had this shit . Im 18 years older folk say my own fault especially marrying a foreign guy . Yeah mayby but i didnt deserve the kickings the wrecked house the cheating the lies . A quote from nasshole after i kicked him out . She 2 old for me she fat she ugly i was embarresed by her. See if he had told me that about someone else when i was with him i wouldve laid it out . Hes here girls spying on tnis page no doubt . Hes probably going to get residency now i dont honestly care. I hope je does . He needs to man up and be a gd husband and a gd father to his son and stop his bullshit with his tunisian tramp . I was angry but now im u know what hes a baba now hope he gets a grip and keeps his new wife and family safe . Im done witj all the drama never again will i be involved with him or anybody in his orbit.

I think they forget that they are getting older.
The virgin bride won't stay slim and young either.
My sil got divorced because of stretch marks after having a baby. It's just excuses to do what they please. They can't feel love not normal love like we do. It's the way they were dragged up.
Mama sent them out to steal the bread that's left out for the animals taught from age 2. Mama send them out to get money there is no love.
She don't care how they get it but don't come home without it. It's not the way we bring up our children. We would be worried to send our children out on the street begging.
So when they become older that begging continues because mama expects it even if it's scamming women.
They had it easy with us we paid for everything the wedding the rings the food.
If it's 1 of their own they will need to provide everything. I put it all down to mama the fat cows who prostitute their sons out.
You and your son is better off without the rat.
It wont be a bed of roses for his next wife either.
She will go through hell to, he will treat her like a door mat to wipe his dirty shoes on.
Don't bother because he will soon tire of her and move on to the next virgin wife.
Even if it's a cousin he will treat her like shit.
They have no love no empathy no feelings,
I hope whoever it is got brothers that would beat the shit out if him.:eek:

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member
More false promises and lies. Then hey presto their back under ur roof . Taking over ur house . The good man lasts a while then the true colours shine thru . The so called tunisian virgin / friend is patiently waiting months years for him 2 come home with his money for the house and business hes promised . These eankers r all the same . 5 years i had this shit . Im 18 years older folk say my own fault especially marrying a foreign guy . Yeah mayby but i didnt deserve the kickings the wrecked house the cheating the lies . A quote from nasshole after i kicked him out . She 2 old for me she fat she ugly i was embarresed by her. See if he had told me that about someone else when i was with him i wouldve laid it out . Hes here girls spying on tnis page no doubt . Hes probably going to get residency now i dont honestly care. I hope je does . He needs to man up and be a gd husband and a gd father to his son and stop his bullshit with his tunisian tramp . I was angry but now im u know what hes a baba now hope he gets a grip and keeps his new wife and family safe . Im done witj all the drama never again will i be involved with him or anybody in his orbit. X
I think the likelihood he will suddenly “man up” is beyond remote. I’m afraid whoever he is with will find out soon enough what he’s really like.

I doubt he will ever be a good father or partner or provider. He’s already had the golden ticket and squandered it. His behaviour won’t change. He will just leave more misery behind him and move on to the next one. Glad you are out of it and getting on with your life.

Vampirecat

My God y does these women not learn. I spent 1000s on him to be here with me. I didnt chuck him out for the sake of it. Yeah its nstural being lonley and wanting to find love but not with these guys. They want theyre Muslim virgin not us whos already had sex with different guys and kids 2 our first men. Its all an act . Hell mend them i dont chose fanny over family no way. My daughter comes first always x

Judithlyn

I doubt he will ever be a good father or partner or provider. He’s already had the golden ticket and squandered it.
I get such happiness from these words! Old Abdelfuk had it all and all by his little old self, he blew everything! He is back in his cesspool, stuck, and he earned it all by himself! I’m telling you...Karma is real, but these f***tards will never get it! You can not breed brains! :DIdiots.... Absolutely and forever! Why will anybody ever travel to that backroads, 3rd world country, which does nothing to stop Bezness? Stop all tourism until they stop Bezness! :thumbsup:

Vampirecat

We wont let this evil race destroy us girls . Their scum of the highest level they will do anything to get in our countries for money. Its hard not 2 ne angry and upset but we can hold our head high and live peacefully. We dont have 2 worry about age difference. Or puting up with their cherry picked religion or when their eventually going to bugger off with their virgin . Ww dont have 2 healr dont eat pork dont let the kid eat pork dont dress like that dont look at that guy. Biggest hypocrites on earth . God will reap his vengence on these demons girls x

Mystery

We wont let this evil race destroy us girls . Their scum of the highest level they will do anything to get in our countries for money. Its hard not 2 ne angry and upset but we can hold our head high and live peacefully. We dont have 2 worry about age difference. Or puting up with their cherry picked religion or when their eventually going to bugger off with their virgin . Ww dont have 2 healr dont eat pork dont let the kid eat pork dont dress like that dont look at that guy. Biggest hypocrites on earth . God will reap his vengence on these demons girls x
They frown on women who are divorced.
The women pray find me a husband they hate the fact that we can marry divorce marry divorce and it's not a sin. The jealousy at first seems cute but believe it becomes much more and you end up hating them.
Don't wear nail varnish makeup don't spray purfume for other men. It's always do what I tell you. To sit each day listening to the quran while they are sending dick pics to all.
It's hypocrisy gone wrong.
I have a few things for them.
Don't wear Adidas don't wear cheap flip flops.
Wash don't just spray deordarant, after a while that smell is sickly.
stop using your dick for your hand and men.
Get off that plastic chair, get off your phone.
Stop sleeping so much.
Stop being a drama queen.
I could go on and on.
But if we told them you know what they would tell us. We are crazy mental the biggest problem is the lies and oh boy can they lie.
They that stupid they actually think we believe them they not even that convincing.
No connection phone broke no electricity jajaja
It never stops. They are a waste if space and need to be taken out of society.
A bunch of Haram infidels.
Fatty hamadi, kilba they are losers the lot of them.

Judithlyn

They frown on women who are divorced.
The women pray find me a husband they hate the fact that we can marry divorce marry divorce and it's not a sin. The jealousy at first seems cute but believe it becomes much more and you end up hating them.
Don't wear nail varnish makeup don't spray purfume for other men. It's always do what I tell you. To sit each day listening to the quran while they are sending dick pics to all.
It's hypocrisy gone wrong.
I have a few things for them.
Don't wear Adidas don't wear cheap flip flops.
Wash don't just spray deordarant, after a while that smell is sickly.
stop using your dick for your hand and men.
Get off that plastic chair, get off your phone.
Stop sleeping so much.
Stop being a drama queen.
I could go on and on.
But if we told them you know what they would tell us. We are crazy mental the biggest problem is the lies and oh boy can they lie.
They that stupid they actually think we believe them they not even that convincing.
No connection phone broke no electricity jajaja
It never stops. They are a waste if space and need to be taken out of society.
A bunch of Haram infidels.
Fatty hamadi, kilba they are losers the lot of them.
I can add to your fine list:

Start buttoning your jeans....You don’t need such easy access to IT 24/7. Also patch the holes around IT....obscene, not fashionable!

Marry/divorce/marry/divorce....Why would a Tunisian woman ever want a piece of used up, worn out meat? The hypocrisy stinks, so the ladies there should stop putting up with it. Make these Bezness boys the scum of society! Parents, do not let your daughters marry these nasty creeps!

Get off of your lazy butts and do something productive. If there is not any work, clean up the trash (literal trash, along with trashy scummy people) all over the country. Stop wasting your lives sitting in coffee shops for hours and talking to strangers on the internet.

Sleep.....OMG.....nobody needs 10-12 hours sleep a day! That’s called laziness!

Before speaking, ask if what is about to come out of your mouth is a lie? If yes, shut up! Nobody wants to hear lies from you ratty creeps!

Stop lying about your age. Stop adding years to it in order to pick up an older foreign woman. “Age is just a number!”.... only rats say those words! It actually means, “I wish to steal everything you’ve ever earned in your life and then I will leave you high and dry for my fake virgin whore, using your money to support her greediness!” Aren’t they all disgusting?

Lastly, ONE Fakebook profile under your real name! Stop stealing footballer’s pics as your profile pic! Until FaceBook stops you, grow up...be a decent human being! You only need one account.....if you are not a con artist, swindler, lying, cheater!!!

Top Bottom