If I may put my two cents in.

Discussion in 'Ben's Corner' started by Goodoldchap, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

You are at risk of renting an apartment with a man who does not know because if you have only seen that person once or twice, it's not enough for someone to know and if something happens to her. Do not think she would get any help from neither the people nor the authorities down there. My impression is that they laugh at us western women that shine a long distance and it's bad to see but again it's not easy to go away to a stranger and say you can not see what guy he is? Because they do not want to realize the facts. it is dangerous to get to know them. It goes well beyond the money but also heals in some cases. What to do if you're locked up and one of these men gets a fury attack does not think it's just getting inside a hospital down there without understanding neither laws nor languages. Everybody is not aggressive but I think that many are there because of their upbringing and view of women

2. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

So they are the same bloke?

3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

yes

[​IMG]
    Goodoldchap Active Member
    Yes I joined today after I been away for 6 years. My name was (Ahmed Ben selma). It's a long story that i might soon make a thread about when I feel I'm ready. Thank you, I'm used to daily write in English as part of a previous job.

Bostons likes this.
  4. Lovelylondon

Lovelylondon Well-Known Member

Thanks Heidi! I did read his thread when he came here but didn't take much notice of what he had written, he's so boring!

5. Bostons

Bostons Active Member

OH good grief! Like we need a 27 year old "former" rat here to give us women some much needed "clarity".....*rollseyes*

6. Goodoldchap

Goodoldchap Active Member

I'm sorry but that still doesn't mean nothing its not lies you're so desperate to make me look a liar. I am from sousse I live 8 kilometres from the chore of course i will go for swimming and so what if I do run in the beach and excercice there. Dosemt mean I can't see the big fuck off hotel building blocks by the chore that is hana beach, Abu nawas and karawan, how do I know about them if I had no business being in touristic zones. Because it has big fuck off signs on them with their name you couldn't avoid seeing it. The beach is public space. I had no idea about marhaba, 7oriya palace, Janet, morabo etc etccsuse I didn't have any business being there and when I pass I pass in a louage AMD don't pay attention to what hotel is what. So your argument is pathetic.
    Do you think I give a shit about you personally calling me a liar ? I couldn't give a two flying fuck. "I don't trust him he is a liar" as I am throwing myself at you and you're like no no can't rust you.

HEY good try by the way banning me, guess what there are still ways I can use to get in ;) so when you can't get nothing on me you get frustrated and bann me is that how it works here? Bitter person that's all I can say.

As for @bigbangtheory thank you standing up for me like you did before I appreciate that even though you been still wary of me but you have respected me a lot more. Same for @grasililgirl thanx for being sensible.
    @mangochutney you're a bit confusing because you alternating between respecting me and joining the attacking group in other occasions you kept switching from friendly to hostile as if you didn't know which stance you should take on me. As for our private texting seeing few here call it flirting it was a mere gesture to improve ties with members. I did it with @Missykate too as I have apologised to her in pm for the insults (because insulted me first) but had no reply.
    I did not add nothing to the site? Maybe and I partially blame the hostile members for that I didn't even get the time to do smth practical in here because I was busy answering irritating hostile investigating questions. Some of you preached me about manners when they themselves had no manners to start with fucking cheeky double standard ppl. You bet I will insult you back of you insult me and I don't give a fuck whether you have been hurt before or not you should still be able to respect yourself and others until you got a solid proof in them that they are rats.

This is a good bye post and I won't be getting g back ever ever again I actually think I will make a difference but some of you are too fucking paranoid and bitter to ever listen. I call this propaganda campaign not actual investigation. You could be messing up a good relationship just because you are still bitter that yours was a big failure. I would have had soooooo much more sympathy for you if only I was treated with the minimum respect possible. If you can't stand the best get out the kitchen don't insult me than moan about me being a horrible person. Again fucking double standards.

I shall leave you to it all, keep bashing and Insulting every new comer that is Tunisian unless they have never been with a tourist before. Yeah that's gonna help you heal and feel better.

This site turned from making the difference between a good and a bad guy to a persuasive campaign not to get with any Tunisian all together. Not every one of you preachers have healthy selfless reasons to be in here. Some are you are logical and approachable and some of you are completely obliterated by their vindictiveness.

This is a three ring circus side show.

7. Big Bang Theory

Big Bang Theory Well-Known Member

:rolleyes: I never said we needed 'him' here to give 'us women' clarity.

I clearly said its useful to have tunisian members to confirm differences in culture for new members, who might not understand the differences

Amira likes this.
  8. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes, it's good that TLR has Tunisian members who can explain how the Tunisian culture is and I actually think some Tunisian members are honest about their answers. It's just to keep telling about their country good for us who do not know Tunisia so well. Also believe that it will help many to avoid being fooled either on vacation or through the internet. Can also, for my part, post some food exchanges from the Tunisian cuisine because they have very good Food there

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  9. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

The problem with GOC, is that his answers were not honest about Tunisian culture....they completely contradicted the truth.

There is a thread on here somewhere from a Tunisian man called Mohamed something or other....he wrote the truth. I also have similar messages on Messenger from a Tunisian man, that say the same thing.

GOC has written posts that make it appear as though a relationship with a massively older, foreign woman is acceptable...it is not.
    He makes it appear as though sex outside of marriage is acceptable...it is not.
    He has made it appear as though living together with a woman outside of marriage is acceptable...it is not.
    He also makes it seem as though allowing a woman to pay for anything is acceptable...it is not.

In our countries, of course this stuff is acceptable....we have progressed, but Tunisia has not.
    His words mislead victims....his words give them false hope that their man is the real deal....when said man almost certainly is not. A victim in love will desperately clutch at any straw....and he handed them an entire bale!

So yes, Tunisian male members can certainly be really helpful, but as you say...only if they are honest.

10. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

No, it's not right that they give a good reputation. Yes Mohammed said many correct things about Tunisia I think so too. He had his own page where he warned women against Tunisian men and he had a lot of right in what he said.

juicyfruit and Mango Chutney like this.
  11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

12. Mango Chutney

juicyfruit, Bostons and Heidi like this.
  13. Missykate

Missykate Well-Known Member

Finally!!! His comment about cash cows was too much as were all of his other insulting posts.

14. Bostons

Bostons Active Member

Thank goodness! What a complete jerk! Lol!

15. Snuggle

Snuggle Member

Doing a happy dance. He is a real rat.

juicyfruit, Bostons and Mango Chutney like this.
  16. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Hey, Goodoldchap, shut the door on your way out....

juicyfruit, Mango Chutney and Bostons like this.
  17. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:)Thank goodness!
    GOC don't let the door hit your a$$ on the way out! See ya don't wanna be ya!:p

Mango Chutney likes this.
  18. Mango Chutney

There's a lot of happy women on this site today!! :D
    Thank you, @BrownGirl :love:

BrownGirl, juicyfruit and Brasilgirl like this.
  19. Bostons

Bostons Active Member

Na na naaa Hey! Hey! Gooodbyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee!

juicyfruit likes this.
  20. Bostons

Bostons Active Member

I hope he's reading! :p

21. Mango Chutney

You a Bananarama fan too? :D

Bostons and juicyfruit like this.
  22. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

":DAnother one bites the dust":p

Bostons likes this.